Vertical dilemma

FB and Hollywood sponsorships inpermeable topic.

Sylphs in sky are not just a type of clouds and its demonstrated by the fact that they can clean the sky in much quicker cycle that it normallly does. Another effect is the effects of subtle uplifting and information. I dont blame them if they dont come too often to my city.

These are from last evening, after a heavy and sombre week. I hope you like them too. Thanks

(images missing)

Hi, here is a pic from the 5th July, from the same place (home). It is very evident that where the sky is more blue and clean is also where there is a phenomal sylphs in action. The sky one the left of the image is pale not really blue altought there is also orgonite there…

I forgot to mention that the day I took the photos (on the 30th) above there was a big flock of housemartin birds flying and making noise, really nice.

Gare from Tahiland, in coincidence has also taken photos of sylphs, however he cannot login to the forum for he is also had technical problems as consequence of posting enpowering info to the FB tricks.

Excellent aerial confirmations for your continuing effort in and around Milan, Sylphio! I bet they adore you! We always appreciate getting the cool photos you send and post, too.

I now have more appreciation for such graphic confirmations in Italy after Carol told me that she saw more death towers per capita in that country than in any other European country she’s visited. She was disappointed at not being able to visit any gifters on that recent trip to Italy and France but she had brought along a couple of American Amazons for protection and their gifting schedule was too hectic for any relaxation, unfortunately. The companions were too exhausted to visit Rennes le Chateaux at the end, which was a disappointment to Carol but she was glad they came along.

After Georg, Drs Kayiwa and Batiibwe and I did a massive amount of gifting in Uganda in 2002/3 we still didn’t see any Sylphs in teh sky, though there were many other good confirmations, of course. I suspect Ugandans are seeing a lot of Sylphs by now, though, because Jane Ngugi has done a lot more gifting than we managed, lately also with Lilian Briaa’s participation and that’s not to mention the massive amount of orgonite that’s now in adjacent Lake Victoria, an inland sea.

Right after some surgical gifting in Venice there were scores of arrests of top officials, there, and right after she did her churchianity-related targets in Rome there were suddenly public revelations that will evidently result in the pedophile Jesuit pope’s resignation. He’s the first Jesuit pope since Cardinal Contarini of Venice shepherded the formalization of the ruinous Jesuit Order in the 1500s, in fact. We can’t claim that those things were related but we feel that they are and it’s consistent with other efforts/results over the years.

I think the greater density of death towers in your country is an indicator of why the sewer rats were so intent to overtly pressure Vittorio to take down his informative and empowering Italian orgonite website. The parasite is probably especially afraid of the Italian people. I’m cheering for the brutalized Italian and Hellenic people to eventually tell the banksters and their proxy oligarchic regimes to shove all of that that ‘borrowed’ but absolutely valueless Monopoly money up to where the sun can’t shine, as the Icelanders did.

Northern Italy has a lot of institutional and historical sites that probably have a positive global effect when they’ve been found and gifted and you have a natural talent for finding these; a sort of specialty that is not only unusual for an individual but most of us in the rest of the world aren’t blessed with having so many of those hidden gifting targets in our own regions. I’ve always felt that your growing collection of images of occult place names, architectural sigils and luciferic/Babylonian markers could generate a new industry of weird tourism in Northern Italy.

I never see any of this bizarre imagery in the published cultural literature although Flavio Barbieri has some similar illustrations in his excellent and thorough exposé of the common origin of bloody Mithraism and Roman churchianity. I bet the old, supreme Mithra temple is still under the steps of the Vatican as it was during Mithraism’s rapid transition to churchianity in the time of Constantine. Hidden history is fun (like a parachute jump), but not for the faint-hearted. Mithraism, which was suddenly established, top down (like the hippie movement), toward the end of the first Christian century, had nothing to do with the Persian historical figure who was named Mitrha.

There’s even a (gifted by Sylvio) inland spot near Milan where the Argonauts were alleged to have visited, presumably during the time of the Etruscan Empire. Igor Cinti and John Leach, years ago, gifted an old, little-known Etruscan catacomb (underground tomb complex) which the Jesuits had commandeered, presumably because there were so many creepy underground chambers, there, suitable for unpleasant rituals.

~Don

Pour moi only Don Croft is the producer of lush prestige energy, positively pulsating all the things he writes, beats all of them have in patterns of a stimulating new aspects and the foremost is the practical constant application …. of ORGONITE!

Don I tried to make the environment better when Carol was in Italy, I ll gift more so you can all visits us again. There is so much to learn from all the Etheric Warrios forum, every guy highlights their own experiences and interactions. I picked up many broadenind views and tips from old and new gifters. Thanks

With the occasion a big love to all the orgonite gifters that spent in Italy, massive! And the Italian gifters that believed. Ciao Success!

btw The parasites wont recover so easily after yesterday gifting, below is the photo after the hills gifting of Erba near the lake Como.

(image missing)

Hi,

sorry about the post, I acted like a thirsty person that chooses to choke on salt peanuts instead of having water first.

In the meantime that I was clearing the resulted block of the indigestion, I found a bit more info about the Argonauts site area of interest, since the only material reference is visual, i.e. the image of the plaque of the municipe that proclaims the Argonauts passage. I would try to find overthere more info, as yet is not gifted, note that we are talking of Golasecca on the bank onf the river Ticino, and gives name to the Golasecca Civilisation. I found the map of the park where the necropolis / cromlech (circle of stones) is situated, and also of a erratic stone with carvigs, the so called Sass di biss (snakes stone).

Also in the meantime I made availble in the Miscellaneous section an article that explains the linguistig, astronomic, and geographic meanings of the Etruscan Liver of Piacenza, and also the parallel with the similar Babylon.

For speculation the Golasecca necropolis is probably older than Etruscan arrival to Italian peninsula. Sorry I need more time since there are quite a few lines of things converging overthere.

http://www.ethericwarriors.com……849#p16654