Video - Sylphs and Amazing Skies

Hi everyone,

I recently posted this video Sylphs and amazing skies

In the afternoon and early evening of 5 October, I was amazed to see the skies. I only captured a bit of what I saw, but enough I think to convey it. It was very uplifting to witness given all the gifting that has been done in the area and city as a whole.

I know from several sources, including Don and a prolific gifter, that our city is Aus has been thoroughly gifted. Someone has been on it full-time for around 2 years. He focuses on the most obvious targets–towers and obvious stuff on buildings. Work had been done before this across the state as a whole.

As an experiment, I supplemented his work by gifting every single site in an area of about 50 square miles or so around where I am. I went through a registry* that I found to be nearly 100% accurate. I did sites like hospitals, shops, apartments, etc. that were registered. I didn’t do the local area out of selfishness, but because I wanted to be able to observe changes. Being energy sensitive, I was able to hit targets that had already been hit but not enough. Fortunately, I think, there was only really a couple of these targets–if they’d been done, usually I couldn’t sense noxious energy from them.

The winter of 2016 (June to Aug here in the Southern Hemisphere) was the wettest we’ve had for five years. Perhaps more importantly, it was like a winter from the past–the 80s or perhaps early 90s. We had consistent and productive cold fronts with virtually no extreme weather events. In the past decade or so, the winters have typically been more extreme, either no rain or severe storms and fewer nice productive fronts. A number of people commented to me, without prompting, that it was like a winter from years ago. Interestingly, the prolific gifter (not me, I’m not in his ‘league’) went full time on gifting a bit over a year before the start of winter, and I know he’d thoroughly covered most of the city and broader area.

A satellite city about 70 km to the South has not been gifted much by that gifter (or me yet). It had only 60% of the long-term average rainfall, whereas most sites around the city had around average rainfall (86% up to 120%). Of course this could be a coincidence; however it is more than a little interesting because 60% is paltry when a little way north the rainfall hits the long-term average. I intend to gift the satellite city more thoroughly, and see what happens next year.

So the images and video were taken on a glorious and uplifting spring day. It was an awesome experience. I roamed around studying the skies for a couple of hours until the sun set. I’ll never forget that day–something was in the air, no pun intended!

*registry: http://www.rfnsa.com.au/nsa/index.cgi For any Aussies, I’d highly recommend it. I’m not claiming it captures all sites; however I have not found a site that wasn’t on the registry. And at one site on the registry, I could feel shitty energy but I couldn’t see any panels. It took me 20 mins or so to find them, they were so well concealed. But they were there alright. Gifted now.