Villasanta Lines

During a orgonite gifting mission in the Parc of Monza i found a circular area with 10 paths pasting from the center. It made me couriosu that some pillars are also erected in coincidence with the lines. When I went home i used google to look from the sat. Eventually I tried to overlay this diagram over the city of Milan.
I think it made me do that the fact that once Milan was called land of the middle. (Mediolanum)

There is a geometry to the division since there are 8 sectors of 33 degrees and 2 sectors of 48 degrees (that I subdived).
Looking for a solution of why this was build I started a game to find what places are found in coincidence with lines.

Starting from the city of Milan, and extend it as far as I could.

The notes below reports about various findings.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gifted, the State TV, located in Villasanta Road. Named after the last italian soldier to perish in WW1, Alberto Riva Villasanta aged 18.
This is off the main Sempione Avenue / (line)

I thought I show this for the coincidence with one of the lines from the Villasanta dial.
Villa Farnese in Caprarola, near Lake of Vico, in Latium region north of Rome.
This villa, shown as a pentagon shape in the aerial photo, was commisioned at the beginning of 16th century for a pope of the Farnese dinasty.
The yellow line its prolonged until Luxor in Egypt.
If the same line is prolonged starting Milan it traces the map more externally to east for some kilometers, a distance that increase the further the line are extended.

Recently I wanted to verify further the Villasanta lines. One of the rays passes throug a church but there is another old church that follows called San Babila and I expected it to coincide to the tanget circle drawn around but for the precision it is a bunch of meters offside.
I used google sat map to see and I found this small geometric landmark made in stone.
This is spot would be found exactly on the line drawn.
Using google street view I also found an antenna.

When I gifted this area with orgonite today I was really surprise to find 3 or 4 antennas very close, but no sot unusual given its central location, I was thankful because without this research I wound not ever discovered this somehow hidden spot, located in Via della Cerva, Milano.

Various things made me think that this place was also preferred to represent something.
If you observe the photos, inside the garden behind the fences there are 3 columns placed in a triangular shape.
From another angle is possible to see a metallic sculpture looks like a wheel with an axle perhaps.
The star diagram has a central pillar, and on each end of the lines there is layed another pillar each of them equidistant to the centre. Also around the perimeter each sector has layed a object of different function, which are spheres placed at half way of each landmark column.
Is this a clue on how to build energy lines and grids?

With he diagram is rotated by just 2 degrees adjustment for the regional size of scale. This is the explanation of what the 2 circles locations on the line are.

On the right is Gandino, (by the way homeland of … gifter from this forum), the place where the 1000 red shirts worn by the army of the risorgimento lead by Garibaldi were made in a textile factory, this city sports 2 dragons on the standard. I saw there a chapel with 2 angels kneeling and a sun disk with rays in the middle. (will thake a photo next time).
The circle on the left near the bottom is the border of France with Italy, called the Colle della Maddalena (Mount of Magdalene), used in history by Hannibal of Cartage to invade Italy and beat the Romans. It was also used by Francis I from France in 1515 when he fought the swiss mercenaries paid by the Duke of Milan.

“Also around the perimeter each sector has layed a object of different function, which are spheres placed at half way of each landmark column. Is this a clue on how to build energy lines and grids?”

Ah, methinks perhaps the ‘mysterious’ stone spheres of Costa Rica (and elsewhere) may be clarified by this.

Re:‘mysterious’, you know the Establishment press is lying whenver the words ‘baffled’ or ‘puzzled’ are used.

There are 2 places called Susa 1 is the ancient Accadian city of Persia Iran, the capital of the Elamites. (circa 2250 years BC)

The other Susa is in Piedmont region of Italy, close by the Sacra of Saint Michel and its opposite side neighbour the Mount Musine, famous for alleged prehistorical graffitis related to UFO and site of occult practices.

From Susa in Iran was found a the “Stele of Victory of Nuram Sin”. It celebrates the victory of the king god Nuram Sin over the Lullubi people of the Zagros Mountains.

The stele shows a sort of line of steps going up where the king god is standing on. The scene is diagonally made so he is standing over his own army and also, to the right there is a sort of pyramid shape that could be a mountain peak above. Two sun are in the sky. Those perishing are visibly defeated and disarmed.
The tomb of the Prophet Daniel from Susa has a similar proportion to the mountain in the stele.

Interesting the symbolism of the Nuram Sin being has a horned head, and the 2 sun above are part of the scene.

What has got to do with the Villasanta is that the line drawn from Susa in Iran and to Susa in Piedmont can be extended to Brest in France where also one line from Villasanta diagram can be be exented to Brest.

I have re-edited this post and added new photos.

There are photos of the pavement from the Castle square in Vigevano, a stone mosaic of 6 points star outside the Cathedral and sun rays mosaics on the same sqaure under the lamposts.

Other photos I added is als for the curiosity I found a hotel in Brest on the internet (La corniche) and it shows the hotel reception.

Talking about coat of arms, The city of Tirana in Albania is on this line from Susa. This city was found by the Turks around 1640 there are 2 stars on the coat of arms.

The painting fresco I was referring in the previous post regarding Gandino the town with 2 dragons on its coat of arms is inside the youtube video.

A new finding is that the precise mid point of the Susa to Susa axis, is Pergamon (Temple of Isis, altar of Zeus) modern city is Bergama.

all images in the video clip above!

This finding is thanks to reading the reports post sent by Erik from France to Don Croft about Languedoc, another gifter mention them the possibility of etheric targets near Rennes le Chat.
The site find is St. Martin do Canigou if you use google and hoover you mouse on it it will pinpoint many photo links about this mountaion top hermitage, weird sculptures, cells and vaults heeek!

VILLASANTA LINE MILAN TO ST MARTIN DU CANIGOU PERPIGNAN
42.528108,2.401006 to Via Orefici 2 (or Piazza Duomo or via torino) , milan, italy
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hola Silvio
i gifted st, martin du canigou and rennes les chateau in the 2006.
look at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tupix2012/ … 216048843/

wow Davide, how did you find the place how did it felt, what did you see?

today I was galvanized by this finding so tried to see what could be on the other branch of this line, so ended up in Austria, incidentally I found Sonnberg (is it correct translation Sun village?). But is confusing since there is another place called Sonnberg im Mühlkreis.
Could not find more than an Austrian white wine, the label is a naked winged man doing something to a naked woam! [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]

many years were passed, and i don’t remember well, i was beginner of orgonite.
i don’t remember antennas near this place.
for sure st martin du canigou is a powerful place, i let here a dozen of tb’s.
i found some interesting pictures .
here was a sylph during my visit at canigou:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

here a small ball during canigou gifting:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

here another spheric object after gifting, looking at mt canigou:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

another place i’ve gifted is the ancient abbay of st. Michel de couixa:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]