Vodoo Chicken Milan / The Grandad Of The Greek Sewer Rat

Sparsely but recurrently this old man was kind of creeping from behind on the sidewalk with his bicycle.
I think the effect intended was to prepare one for feeling danger and become pre-disposed for attracting, this kind of people always act in synchronicity with other different individuals. One maybe the one that hook the attention, and you have seen it before its odd, and other can just be standing on the angles of crossing roads overlooking. This crossing sums 5 + 1 roads.
After a long continuation series of near miss, I recently felt someone could tag me whilst walking and sort of induce me to cross the road while a car was sudddenly turning in the junction.
I later wanted to see how it actually felt at night, and I could feel hate near, and thus gifted further. Next day this crossing become windy, but it happen again so I made orgonite plugs with crystal points and giftad again, the result was that next to old house that sports some strange geometric painting and it was built at the beginning of the 1900 before this area was fully inhabited but was being layout for the heavy industries, and is as fairly large mansion.
This place felt like was a vortex and I can confirm the immediate windiness extended to the block and a seamless area where the vibe was very strong and high. I think nobody here as ever experienced before, and the house which is angular in respect to alignment of the roads is probably what was stopping a vortex.
The unpleasant confirmation is from the shitbirds which started spewing extra just above here. Making sure that nobody noticed what was happenbing with the energy rising 100 mt above the house and more. Especially dont let the university students and teacher know what it is the etheric energy. Is kind of funny because last week the only clouds in the afternoon where just above this patch while the rest was clean.
Further confirmation is vodoo that you can see from the chicken, and is well done because is dor from the carcass, to the rose and the wine, quite alchemical, the plate i imagine should be made of clay but I haven’t checked, the stuff is still there in the grass. The energy has now stabilized but it is slightly less wild and high. I have no problem filling it with more gifts if I fancy, What do you think?

When I photoed the man I also photoed the other individuals, that where on the scene. It helps to carry a camera when there is this chaotic situations, it shows them they are not prepared with their looks and that you are the warrior they are looking for.

I must thank Don Croft, for supporting me to post about it and sympathetic.

This photo is from few days ago, when I was carrying the resin home, later on that evening I boosted him, the following day appeared from my side and was wearing cream color clothes he walked fast in front of me appeared to hold tightly something in his closed hand, I can confirm he looked at me, and he has got eyes. I strated boosted him, he then cross the road and walked away in the opposite direction.

[Image Can Not Be Found][

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Is this something powerful? II found out that a tall tree is broken, snapped in half just few meters from the “chicken vodoo milano style”, so today I taken the photo and removed the chicken plate and remove it and put it on the pavement next to the bin on the pedestrian path.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Across the road is the oldest house of this area, one example of the design decor found on all the walls. (…mass is a verb – Steven J. Smith)
[Image Can Not Be Found]

All the stops, later on this evening, this woman when I was at the doctor, I knew as she came downstairs … I pretended to look at the info on the walls, my kundalini was dropping instantly I had to move and as I passed I took the photo, she was looking at the camera!

Look at the divination in the hairs.

[Image Can Not Be Found]