Washington, D.C

EricCarlsen1
12 Mar 2008 15:31
Subject: Washington, D.C.

Don gifted DC years ago and then I gifted it 2 years ago, but now there is 2 other people gifting the area hard.

Since they aren’t members and not posting, I want to give mention of them and give them a huge Thank you for taking gifting the Capital to new heights !

Congratulations to you both.
My best guesstimate is 500 plus new tb’s in the metro DC area all in the past 3 months.

Yippee !!! Cool

Last edited by EricCarlsen1 on 26 Mar 2008 08:52; edited 1 time in total
EricCarlsen1
21 Mar 2008 09:48
Subject: Re: Washington, D.C.
The Heavyweight Gifter is now in Potomac MD, with 50 lbs of Orgonite !!!

I feel like the modern day Johnny Appleseed of Orgonite gifting Cool

Photos to follow. Gifted this HUGE array wrapped around a giant water tank in Gathersburg yesterday, just off RT 270.

Since I know of 2 other gifters in DC, I’m going to just gift some special places and save most of my tb’s for my next adventure after the weekend.

It’s been 2 years since I’ve been in town and I have to say the energy feels a lot better than it did then, thanks to
the special folks who have spent time and money healing one of the nastiest energy centers in the country with Orgonite.

If anyone is interested in making some for themselves I have brought boxes of shavings and crystals to ship out while I’m on the road, just visit my website http://www.ultimatevision.com

What better day to start my gifting adventure than on the first day of Spring Exclamation

EricCarlsen1
22 Mar 2008 16:58

Link

Gaithersburg MD, Shady Grove Water Tower. Panels on top and a seperate death tower next to it.
There are also 3 generator bunkers at the base of the tower.

More gifting and videos coming !

EricCarlsen1
25 Mar 2008 10:32
Here are just a few towers I gift yesterday in the Washington, DC suburbs. Stay tuned more to come Cool

These panels are on the Sheraton Hotel in Gaithersburg, MD. If you are going to try find the tb mr. agent man you will have to drain the swamp to get it Mr. Yellow . You have to look out for the cell panels on buildings, since they are easily disguised from a free standing tower.

Rockville,MD Public Golf Course Tower, this tower is right next to the Elementary School Crying or Very sad

Gas Terminal Tower in Rockville, MD. Lot’s of Towers in the DC suburbs !

Northe Potomac Death Tower located at a state DPW property.

I hope my gifting and posting photos gets you all motivated to get out and gift the death towers in your town or city.
If you don’t want to make tb’s, you can always BUY some from UltimateVision.com too. Wink

Eric

EricCarlsen1
26 Mar 2008 22:58
Today I went for a 4 mile long walk along the Potomac River in Potomac MD. It was the perfect spring day for a walk .
It went up to 74 degrees ! Not bad for March in Maryland. Mr. Yellow
Along the way, I tossed Orgonite into the river and when I came up to the Navy research facility located near the banks of the river I sunk an earth pipe into the ground. Some say there is an underground base below the main base. Either way it is HUGE with very large buildings.
It even has a large water tower of it’s own complete with it’s own set of death panels.
I tried getting a photo of the place, but my view was blocked from getting a clear photo.

Here are some photos I took while out on along the Potomac. I also gifted the canal with tb’s as well as the river.

This is a tower located off Flag Rd. in Potomac. Have fun finding this tb Smile

By the end of the day, the clouds got white and puffy and the blue sky became so deep and blue, just like when I was growing up and long before chemtrails, HAARP and death towers. This kind of sky really gets my attention Very Happy

EricCarlsen1
27 Mar 2008 10:22
Subject: Potomac River Gifting, Potomac MD

Link

I should have let the camera run a little longer, so you all could enjoy the sound of the rushing water. Next time Wink

Sponsored by UltimateVision.com, your source for Orgonite making gemstones and supplies. Please support Orgonite Vendors whenever you can.

Don Croft
27 Mar 2008 18:00
Way to go Eric and friend! The more orgonite in and around that Orwellian Carbuncle of the World, the better Cool

I hope she’ll revisit the polluted water sites you two gifted and track the clearing effects. It’s a good source of confirmation.

My three-night project of gifting the gigantic, inverted pentacle in DC was just a beginning–a stop gap measure in the face of the apparent impending slaughter of some pro-Constitution demonstrators from around the country in the following week.

The coolest surveillance experiences I ever had happened in those three nights, including a big-ranking Gestapo guy rushing out at 3AM from the White House grounds after I tossed a TB over the fence, there; a stretch limo with blacked-out windshield following me as I walked behind the Temple of Moloch (US Capitol Building) to gift the ‘owl’s head’ garden an hour before; a federal freak pretending to be a map-gazing tourist at 4AM whom I passed on my way to gifting the part of the Capital Mall that hosts a new underground base.

It’s hard to generate that kind of surveillance any more. Maybe these treasonous $#!+birds are more concerned with an exit strategy by now, like the SS had in the closing years of WWII.

~Don

EricCarlsen1
30 Mar 2008 15:15
Subject: Chesapeake Chemtrail WhiteOut (almost [Image Can Not Be Found]

Link

Heavy Chemtrail Spray day , Saturday March 29 2008.

All day spraying didn’t quite cause a whiteout, but it came close. I’ve been tossing Orgonite into the Chesepeake Bay this weekend. On my way to my destination I gifted Orgonite all along the road to St.Michaels and along VP Cheney’s weekend house’s driveway ! High5 for that Laughing

EricCarlsen1
11 Apr 2008 11:52
Subject: Re: Washington, D.C. Potomac River
Everytime I’ve gone out to gift the Potomac River a military helicopter has flown over me within 30 minutes of me tossing Orgonite into the river and the C&O canal. It could be a coincidence or that part of the river in under the flight path of military helicopters coming and going into the D.C area. It’s to bizarre for me to shake it off, so this time I got a short clip of one and posted it on the youtube. My camera wont zoom in enough to get a better view of the type of craft, but you get the picture.

Link

Please help support the gifting and buy some tb’s yourself or get supplies and make them yourself. Cool
Sponsored by UltimateVision.com Gemtsone and Orgonite Supply Depot

EricCarlsen1
16 Apr 2008 19:07
April 15, 2008 Washington, D.C. at the Capitol Mall. Freedom Rally with bands, speakers and Orgonite !

I’ll gift 20 more tb’s around the Capitol if someone sponsors me for the tb’s.
Paypal me $ 40.00 to actionville [at] mail [dot] com and it Will be done. Very Happy
I’m having to much fun in D.C. to quit gifting, but I need help with this ($$$$) Wink

Link

Thank you for the most Generous gift of $40.00 to gift D.C. it was especially fun gifting the IRS building and the rest of the downtown area ! The $40.00 made it all happen .My tb’s are on fire. Wink

EricCarlsen1
02 May 2008 21:06
It’s been a couple of weeks since my last update and would like you all to know that
I’ve just only begun to gift Washington D.C Wink

and will be posting, filming and photographing more of my gifting adventure around the Capitol and the City soon.

So stay tuned, the fun is just beginning . Very Happy

Eric

I couldn’t resist taking a photo of a tb with a Homeland Insecurity portable command center.
Today, there was a display of Homeland Security and Military hardware and vehicles on the Washington Mall
with some sort of who’s who event later, but I didn’t stay to see what it was. Most of the thousands of people passing by didn’t pay the display much attention and kept moving right by the helicopters, armored vehicles, patrol boats and missle battery.

Sponsored by UltimateVision.com Your Orgonite Supply and Gemstone Depot

EricCarlsen1
07 May 2008 11:03
May 7, 2008

Washington DC may have turned the corner with all my gifting this past month. We’ve had a few good days of rain last week and more is on it’s way, plus the white puffy clouds have returned and there seems to be a huge decrease in humidity and that oppressive smog that makes breathing in the city difficult.
I can’t say that the Orgonite is responsible for the weather improving to a more healthy and livable quality here since only time will tell, but DC does seem that the general atmosphere has improved since I started putting orgonite out EVERYWHERE ! Mr. Yellow

Gotcha Scientology, Covert CIA Mind Control Center Cool

Don Croft
12 May 2008 12:18
Here’s some supportive feedback about Eric’s efforts, from one of several gifters around the DC area. ~Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don,

Eric C.has done an upstanding job by gifting DC, have been very aware via his posting here.

we needed some clean cut guys out there doing this work, especially in the “pit”…. us metal-head types would have some difficulty….i have my reasons as i was targeted for death and almost killed in DC a while back just for being me, i was never “supposed” to get this far, to even be gifting at all is a miracle…….

there has been MANY recent & still are MASSIVE campaigns in the outlying DC metro area & I beleive it has helped open the doors so to speak, its been quite effective in its own right. thanks to the very experienced gifting of EC, things are shaping up here incredibly fast, and he is completing work not many could pull together.

We’ve been getting great precip. for months (eric may not be aware of that) this will finally ensure a huge, strengthened correction for the whole area. For a fact the major rivers in this area are being “assisted” during Eric’s time here. Just FYI. One HUGE area DIRECTLY across from Langley VA. and in the vipers den of bethesda MD

best regards,

J

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here’s what I wrote to him in response to the above ~Don

Thanks for that, J–very nice to know that you and your friends have been so busy! Let me know if I can post your email anonymously. okay? Our readers like to know when someone is doing this work quietly and effectively.

I think the CIA. NSA and FBI shitbirds are kind of afraid of Eric’s camera Wink

~Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yes, thanks don, if posted anonymously….that would be good with me.

the rain is now continuing in its “refresh” mode here; it seems EC has helped tremendously to make that jump…like i said before the confirmations have been astounding and i did some re-inforcing of important places to help him from a more “busted” area. all i can say is i’m glad! (baltimore is included in this area due to its close proximity, there are really good guys up there that have done really well )

there is certainly effective and silent gifters, some localised areas are not as easily blessed but many times i have had confirmations in areas where it seems no one would be.

yeah, the spooks are chickenz >:(

and i was tailed so much around 1 1/2 years back it was a joke, i took a quick course of action in boosting and waving at folks……the waving at those black cars slowly passing on the street really disarms…even had a fake cop try and harass me randomly, i told him kindly he had no rights over me and he just gave up, they are afraid of sovereign folk basically, maybe that what makes a good gifter able to handle what s thrown at them Smile

J

EricCarlsen1
13 May 2008 10:06
Rain, rain and more rain.

These past 5 days the Washington DC area, including the suburbs has got between 7 and 9 inches of rainfall !!!

The local folks say it hasn’t rained this much in one stretch in over 20 years.

I have to say some places did get damaged from all of it, but this part of the country was on the dry side, so
overall I would say it’s a good thing that the area got so much needed rain.
I would be suspicious if they talk about drought conditions for at least the next 6 months here, it’s just not going to be the case.

High5’s to everyone who sent me the few dollars I needed to make the bonus Orgonite DC needed to make it all happen. Wink

Link

Potomac River May 13, 2008 a day after nearly 9 inches of rain fell in the D.C. ,Virginia and the Maryland area. Pretty Exciting to see that much rushing water !