Watcher of the Skies - the Georgia state record red grouper from 2021 was 36% larger than the previous record holder from 2012

New additions to “The Quotes”…those who’ve known me a long time will marvel I didn’t have these in there already.

Watcher of the skies, watcher of all

His is a world alone, no world is his own

He whom life can no longer surprise

Raising his eyes beholds a planet unknown

Tony Banks and Michael Rutherford, from “Watcher of the Skies”, off “Foxtrot”, by Genesis, 1972

Then felt I like some watcher of the skies

When a new planet swims into his ken.

From “On First Looking into Chapman’s Homer”, by John Keats, 1817

In October 2021, gameandfishingmag.com said “Huge Red Grouper Shatters Georgia Record”.

The article is credited to “Game and Fish staff”. Whenever an article is uncredited, like that, you know that the author is an Intelligence operative.

The unnamed propagandist omitted the word “state” from “state record”, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The propagandist used the lurid-but-general “shatters record” because they know that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only reads the headlines, the hedging generality goes a long way toward blunting the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The subhead reads “New record beat the old one by nearly seven pounds.”

Where the terse and still-general “beat” and the more-descriptive-but-still-general “by nearly seven pounds” both blunt the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s yet another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

[image]

(Bruce Bartlett, Jr. with the Georgia state record bass from 2021)

The article goes on to say “Bruce C. Bartlett Jr., of Kingsland, Ga., shattered the old mark with the 26-pound, 6.4-ounce red grouper he caught Oct. 4 off the Georgia coast, the Georgia DNR said. The old record, caught in 2012, weighed 19-7.”

Where the lurid-but-general “shattered” once again blunts the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s yet another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The author provided the weights of the old and new record holders, but carefully withheld the percentage increase between them, replacing it instead with the lurid but general “shattered the old mark”, to once again blunt the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s yet another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So I had to do the math to learn that the Georgia state record red grouper from 2021 weighed 26 pounds, 6.4 ounces, and was 36% larger than the previous 19-pound, 7-ounce record holder from 2012.

Wait, what? Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as organisms grow in increasingly-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size. Or so goes the false Orthodoxy of mean-spirited Western materialism, which holds that “there is no such thing as the Ether”.

For those late to the party, the Ether is the 5th Element (along with Earth, Wind and Fire). It was written out of the history books by the Black magicians I’m taking to task, here, so they could have the playing field to themselves.

A sudden one-third increase in size of the red grouper in Georgia is also data proving that fish longevity is increasing. Fish continue growing until they die, this fish size records are de facto longevity records. For any Coincidence theorists lingering in the readership, I’ve got a full-length article documenting 27 examples of exponentially-increasing longevity, and only two of those examples are fish. The list includes birds, turtles, shellfish, lobsters and humans.

2012 was the first year for the Red Grouper record in Georgia. This clearly shows that the red grouper is expanding its range, as the etheric environment returns to health.

In January 2022, gameandfishingmag.com said “New Bass-Fishing Record Set in Georgia”.

The article is credited to “Game and Fish staff”. Whenever an article is uncredited, like that, you know that the author is an Intelligence operative.

The unnamed propagandist omitted the word “state” from “state record”, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The propagandist used the lurid-but-general “record set” because they know that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only reads the headlines, the hedging generality goes a long way toward blunting the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

“Set” is also a reference to the dark god that the folks in charged have worshipped under various names, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. It’s where we get the word “Satan”.

The subhead reads “State-record shoal bass that was caught before Christmas on the Chattahoochee River beat a 44-year-old mark.”

Where the propagandist used the general “beat a 44-year-old mark” to once again blunt the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Nompare that to “shattered the old mark” in the October 2021 Fish and Game article we just reviewed previously. It’s a carefully-repeated propaganda language, aprogramming language.

[image]

(Joseph Matthew McWhorter’s Georgia record shoal bass weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces)

The article goes on to say “Joseph Matthew McWhorter of Lanett, Ala., caught the 8-pound, 5-ounce record Dec. 23 on the Chattahoochee River near Columbus, Ga., the Georgia Department of Natural Resources’ Wildlife Resources Division said. The Chattahoochee, which flows into the Gulf of Mexico, borders Alabama and Georgia. McWhorter’s record beat the previous record of 8-3, caught in 1977.”

The author provided the weights of the old and new record holders, but carefully withheld the percentage increase between them, replacing it instead with the lurid but general “beat the old mark”, to once again blunt the insight that a specific statistic would provide. That’s yet another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So I had to do the math to learn that the Georgia state record shoal bass, from 2021, weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 1.5% larger than the previous 8-pound, 3-ounce record holder from 1977.

Wait, what? Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as organisms grow in increasingly-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size. Or so goes the false Orthodoxy of mean-spirited Western materialism, which holds that “there is no such thing as the Ether”.

For those late to the party, the Ether is the 5th Element (along with Earth, Wind and Fire). It was written out of the history books by the Black magicians I’m taking to task, here, so they could have the playing field to themselves.

The Georgia red grouper state record remained unbroken for over forty years, and then was suddenly broken by a large margin, mores at a time that Poor Mother Gaia isn’t purported to be doing so well. What gives?

This sudden increase in size of the red grouper in Georgia is also data proving that fish longevity is increasing. Fish continue growing until they die, this fish size records are de facto longevity records. For any Coincidence theorists lingering in the readership, I’ve got a full-length article documenting 27 examples of exponentially-increasing longevity, and only two of those examples are fish. The list includes birds, turtles, shellfish, lobsters and humans.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, February 11, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]