Welcome to Tallinn, the orgonite combed city

Greetings fellow gifters,

have been on the road for a time now since I have no apartment. Practically this means, travelling and gifting new places. I came to Tallinn, the capital of Estonia last Friday. The concept of orgonite was brought here in the beginning of June but now I personally take care that gifting in a greater context will happen.

I brought some 50 TBs with me from Finland and decided to try something new. I planned on a map the places to gift so that there are star of David formations which are all connected, so from the ethers the place will look like a bee nest. I decided to try this after hearing good result had been gained through the method.

We have by now put maybe twenty or so devices on their places, but progress will happen. Yesterday I felt a lot of elementals and nature spirits were pretty excited about this. Later on I will post some photos too. There has been kind of a hard ambient energy present that has to be dealt with. I believe orgonite will soften it. And after we have accomplished this orgonite comb grid, the tactical devices will make way. It was my idea to put Hhgs in the middle of each comb. That should lighten the city up quite a lot! The gifting has also been carried out by one of the youngest gifters on Earth, I suppose, only three years old boy. Just think of your life if you had had the possibility to do such a thing at that age. The empowerment, it comes early I would say.

More to be posted about Tallinn gifting, and hopefully soon also elsewhere in Estonia.

We have reached the 100th monkey, it really seems. And the party goes on.

Peace,

Pekka

Today I was finishing some of the grids. It has been amazing how all of those points on the map have proven to be actually right on spots of nasty energy. I just happened to draw these grid points on the map. As instance, last night we stumbled on the site that had a huge tower by a side of a building. I had a feeling not to stay gifting very close, surveillance was quite overt. We placed the device in the near-by woods. When Ruta, my companion asked some men what the building was, it turned out to be a information center for the government. I think we know where to bring some extra gifts. Big ones. While gifting many of these places, the orgonite feels very active already when I get my hands on them to take them out of the back. This cool calming electric feeling many of us are so familiar with. Ruta has been placing most of the orgonite, because I find it necessary that people get the experience of doing it. It’s her territory claiming after all. Please send a boost for her, we are creating gifting network for the Baltic countries and as for my connections this is the very first one.

Today I went gifting alone. My first target point had a tower right next to it. After that I headed towards the harbour to see if I could pass through the area to get to the next grid point. There were some transmitters, and if I am right, the biggest drum transmitter I’ve ever seen. I took some photos which I’ll add later on. Trying to find the shortest way to the next location, I was wandering in the harbour area. I did not find a way, so I gifted the place and turned back.

Tallinn as a city is a very interesting combination of medival, Soviet Union and modern western culture. You can see very old buildings which take you to the times before electricity, and you see ruins of the communism. There in the middle of this I made my way to do some gridding. Eventually, it seemed I had arrived closer. The place was abandoned, very strange feeling close to the sea. I walked towards the walls of the harbour area and found a narrow spot in the fence which allowed me to enter a site of I don’t know whose. That’s when it got pretty interesting. There was a man, some kind of security guard, showing me to turn around. Now, I have no idea how he got there but it was pretty obvious he was waiting for me. I had my Succor Punch turned on, but still on this abandoned site I suddenly faced a security guard. He seemed to be pretty calm, and I did not have any need to be very provocative so I turned back. He was waiting there as I took a couple of photos of the sea and made my gifting.

When it took a bit longer he approached the fence asking me something, apparently if I was having some kind of a problem. I asked him if it was not allowed be on the site. He answered with not so literate English there was the harbour area and gave some instructions how to get to the centrum, that there was nothing exciting where we were. I took a photo of him while he was not watching which I’ll add here later too. He checked that I really made my leave before driving away. I just wonder, where did he come from and how did he know where I was trying to get? My only answer to that is they saw me wandering around the harbour area going to yards and followed me. Or then… [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyway, it seemed I had found pretty close to the grid point and was happy about it. Also that they had set such a welcome party. I finished this grid which had two more points, of which both had transmitters close to there, the other one also had a tower. Ruta also mentioned that the president of Estonia lives quite close to the other of these locations. Gee, it seems I made my way to the muppet show. Another funny incident took place as I accidentally drove by the centrum and had to walk back. And so I discovered the Department of State of the USA. A few transmitters could be seen but after digging the hole in the ground I realised I had gotten out of orgonite. D’oh! Well, it was inside the grid of six TBs so probably they are getting healed over time.

During this week all of those 50 TBs got gifted and we managed to finish five of these interlinked orgonite combs, plus some extra. That information center of the Estonian government was right next to a place where children get born so we created a triangle around the place. There was also a school which had several transmitter on the roof and a place where homeless children who have drug problems are being taken care of. That particular house was half church and had copper roof so it should be a good orgone conductor.

The basic gifting seems to be done as for now. It still requires a couple of dozens of TBs, Hhgs, EPs and of course a center with this much population needs CB working for it.

I’ll be leaving next Sunday but that should not stop anything. If necessary, I will return to help getting that CB constructed. Time will tell.

I don’t know if what we did has been previously done, this kind of extensive grid work. I feel good about it and I am sure many others too.

Let there be light.

In service,

Pekka

Originally this was posted on our orgonite forum so there will be some repeating, try to handle it.

—————————————

Here some photos from the gridding rounds of Tallinn:

an old monument for all people who fought against the church centuries ago

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and after gifting:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here’s an interesting picture about nature where you can see a small
pink spot in the middle. Possibly some kind of a spirit of nature.
Judge for yourself:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

When looking for a spot to finish my grid of six devices specifically
placed in order to create maximum benefit, I arrived at this site next
to a harbour area. Very strange atmosphere:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

As I was trying to get inside the harbour area from a different
direction to place my gift, after slipping in from a small hole
through a fence, I suddenly was faced with this strange security guard
who gestured me to leave. I did not want to be provocative and turned