Welcome to the forum, everyone!

I’d like to extend a warm welcome to everyone, thanks for visiting.

This is a friendly place for swapping ideas, experiences, advice, tips and techniques in the general field of orgone and orgonite. While critical thinking and healthy scepticism is advised, we ask that participants remain friendly and respectful at all times.

Our moderators are experienced in spotting and dealing with spam, disruption, misdirection, disinformation, and other hostile activities. Any such behaviour is against our community guidelines, and we reserve the right to revoke the posting privileges of anyone engaging in these or any related activities.

Using the forum

The forum is designed to be easy to use, but can take time to learn the features.
After creating or claiming your account, I advise engaging with orgonobot in your PMs to become familiar with the basics.
Please also check out the tips and tricks for new users thread.
This community uses a natural and intuitive user trust level system, learn more here.

Security

We take security seriously, as so many orgone and orgonite forums have been targeted in the past.
Check out our full security details here - we utilise DDoS protection, two-factor authentication, a 100% open source platform with a security exploit bounty program, secure password storage, on-site and off-site daily backups, and much more.

Registration

The forum is currently open for registration for new and existing members. As the forum progresses, we may change to an invite-only system.

Anyone who was a member on Etheric Warriors can contact us via this form, and we will hand your original account back over to you.

We welcome lurkers, but if you have something to add to the discussion, or have any questions, please consider creating an account and starting to engage.

After registration, please create a topic in the New Members forum to introduce (or re-introduce) yourself.

Thanks for welcome!!

Hello guys I’m also new here thanks for accepting my membership.

Thanks. Looking forward to learning more and connecting with others.

Welcome my friend, spread the word
Hope your having fun sticking it to the man

Newbie from New Mexico.
Divine guidance brought me here.
Dabbled in Orgone back when my joints didn’t ache
Today looking for answers.
Definitely look forward to meeting everyone

Hola I am from Cancún México… I was looking for, searching, researching for …and it was revealed…I’m resonating since some weeks ago with this wise energy knowledge…