Western Union refusing to honor a payment

Yesterday western un union refused to hand me 70€ sent to me from Denmark claiming my account is supicious because i get small amounts from different countries. Gee! sure i may be able to buy plutonium with that amount in the black market or a ready made nuke… but wait… that black market is already up and running and was created and promoted by the same parasites that ordered the Anti terrorist and money laundering laws that are being enforced these days! Students and housewifes who send a few hundred bucks once in a while are also highly suspicious people

Skull & Bones families made a killing with the Opium trade and CIA still moving lots fo drugs in their own Jets right? What is NATO doing in the poppie fields of Afghanistan? HSBC is well to have laundered all that money and there must be thousands of fake front companies for all the Real black market, the hidden system of finance that wants to syphon all the abundance created by the people all the while they want to limit the free movement of money amongst ourselves.

The Spanish Central Bank limits us to 2500€ to be sent and recieved (the sum) thru money orders, and services such as western union. This is not the limitation i have reached yet, their excuse yesterday was another. Bank transfers may be flagged for local IRS if they are like 5000 to 10000? talking on top of my head now but compared that to the billions that are handled electronically in all kinds of terrorism that is moved around from high end city offices and some undergroung bunkers and you can see the difference. Wink

Real terrorist dress in suits and wear ties, they do not look like muslims dressed in black driving high end toyotas (same ones as US military has) , and those who do, are funded by the Real terrorist.

fran

Thank God for David Livingston because he’s documenting the crimes of the terrorist states (US/UK/Israel) in real time, including some of the facts that Francisco has just shared Cool

Another way that Western Union and Moneygram are trying to stop progress in Africa is that anyone who sends money there is profiled and sometimes interfered with.

The CIA and other sewer rat agencies are corporations, seamlessly joined to banks and other money institutions, including Western Union and Moneygram. It’s true that a lot of their operations are funded by the drug trade. The Skull and Bones tribe got started as butt monkeys for British Intelligence (already being funded by the opium trade) during the colonial period. They prudently moved their operations to Nova Scotia during the Revolution, then promptly returned after the nation was founded.

This multinational terrorist regime is pretty old. It started in Venice back when they were buggering Byzantium, then these Venetian pedophiles created and used the genocidal Reformation, employing Martin Luther and publishing all of his literature, to move cautiously up through a depopulated Germany to Holland, then to England by the late 1600s, installing one of their Dutch puppet aristocrats as England’s puppet king. Before this regime used religious terrorism to keep the Mideast under its boot in ealy 1980s they were re-acquiring most of those petrodollars from the Arabs through the Bechtel Corporation (Reagan’s cabinet was mostly made up of those executive parasites at the time) by constructing often-useless ‘public works’ projects at inflated prices, including an entire city that was never occupied and soon disappeared under shifting sand Wink. Now, they re-absorb most of the petrodollars by forcing the Saudis and UAR potentates/parasites to fund their terrorist agenda and to build and run the mosques that are attendant to that scheme. Livingstone traces the roots of ersatz-Muslim terrorist (Wahhabi) luciferic ideology to proto-Zionists in Europe during the late middle ages. He’s pulling aside the curtain, as Dorothy did in Oz. In fact, terrorists in the field (as opposed to terrorists in office) are not guided by ideology, which is why the Israeli terrorist regime employed Hitler’s favorite assassin, Col Otto Skorzeny, as a consultant in the late 1950s, right after he had been employed by Nasser in Egypt for the same thing. It’s just a big, weird family.

Over here, there’s a class action suit against Western Union for stealing people’s money and I now wonder how much of that was done to discourage commerce and ordinary people’s survival. They stole a whole lot of money for me but since we live in a corporate police state and since I don’t use a social security number I’m forced to rely on these parasites to conduct my trade, so I chalk up the occasional sabotage to the cost of doing business under the circumstances. How is that unlike a criminal having to pay off the cops to stay in business?

I got a letter from Western Union the other day that looked like an apology. According to them, a payment I sent to Mrs Odondi, a week earlier, was not retrieved due to the clerk having spelled the recipient’s name wrong on the form but Mrs O actually did get that payment. I didn’t bother to keep records of Western Union’s thefts because I already knew that they’re not accountable. Now they’re afraid, at least, and that’s almost as good as accountability because it means the enemy are no longer complacent in their criminality.

Francisco and I have an abiding interest in this stuff because both of our businesses are being savaged by the corporate/occult parasitic order at the moment and it’s essential to know the enemy in order to survive.

The clipper ships of the mid-1800s are the most magnificent and romantic examples of sailing technology but they were created for moving opium between India and China expeditiously and Skull and Bones Americans owned most of those ships. Steamships soon replaced those, of course.

At the time, the Babylonian banksters were using opium to absorb all of China’s silver as part of an ultimately failed effort to take over that ancient empire. They also sold subsidized manufactured goods to the Chinese, which destroyed Chinese industry/society and caused the warlords to gain power for the first time. Chiang Kai Shek was one of the last of those warlords. Mao was sort of related to Chiang: TV Soong was the richest and most powerful man in Shanghai and one of his daughters married Chiang; another married Mao.

The Brits required payment for opium in silver, only, and they systematically addicted a huge percentage of China’s population around the sea and river ports where much of China’s population are concentrated. The Brits also created mass starvation in India by forcing farmers to stop growing food and to only grow poppies. Thomas Malthus was employed at the time as a propagandist by the British East India Company, who ruled India, to sell the Brit public on the idea that Indians were starving because of overpopulation, which is the source of the Gaia scam’s Big Lie about overpopulation. When Queen Victoria (the German) found out about it she disbanded the British East India Company, which is to say that they simply changed their name Wink and conducted business as usual.

Another colonization trick was to cut off the right hands of all of the weavers in India so that Indians were then forced to buy British woven goods. Terrorism. They flooded Madeira with cheap subsidized wine in order to destroy that island’s exemplary and successful wine industry. Americans still do that sort of thing, though of course the US is UK’s puppet regime, as is Israel.

China is more forthright in their trade arrangements and they’re not inclined to conquer or colonize anyone. Even the parasites who rule China are keeping up with the times, in a way Cool

China has been subsidising their “exports-only” companies for years, which no doubt helped them grab many markets and drive at least some of their competition out of business. This isn’t the only government skewing things with taxpayer’s money but it’s probably the one with its finger on the most pies, as far as trading is concerned.