Whale Orgone - it looks like I have been a specific target over the last month

Well it looks like I have been a specific target over the last month.

On May 11th I got hit by something debilitating. Pains in the head, chest and stomach, severe anxiety and depression, the loss of the joyous connection I normally have to my life and surroundings, total lack of concentration, and even a few close friends have turned on me showing colours that I didn’t know they had.

This lasted for a month and while it feels like it is still ongoing I have found the strength to come out fighting back and standing strong. It has meant that I haven’t been able to make any orgonite as my objective energy sensitivity has been shot to pieces. This has obviously been of issue to customers and for that I apologise but guys you really don’t want pieces in your home that are tainted with what has been going on here!

I have had support from other friends, and even my own mother, this last week. They have been standing beside me in the workshop, keeping me focused and on track to deal with the workload. I am so grateful to the orgonite community for giving me an income but have had to close the site temporarily while I deal with the backlog of requests for energy devices.

During all of this there have been a few moments of inspiration and I have come up with a couple of new mineral combinations which will be available once I reopen but for now I am feeling about 60% good and am just tackling this one step at a time.

I was having total lack of concentration due to attacks too some months ago. I purchased a necklace from Dooney made joining from the gemstones of an EMF protection and a Ultimate protection bracelet together. It quickly solved the problem as soon as I used it [Image Can Not Be Found]; .