What caused bird species on St. Kitts to increase by a fifth in the seven years from 2011 to 2018, to the highest level in history?

I know I just published the latest Birds chapter, but that's how this process works. I'm still processing a bird article of mine from 2018. It's mind-numbingly boring to read repeated lectures on propaganda verbiage, but necessary for the subset of the populace so conditioned that mind-numbing repetition is the only way to get something through their skulls. That's how the programming is laid down, by the way, so I shouldn't be so ungenerous to expect that the spell will break in an instant, as spells do.

Yet, if someone shows me the secret to a stage magician's trick, I can instantly see through it. Why are some subjects more difficult? I'll leave that to the reader to divine.

The reason I'm publishing these three pullouts from the Birds chapter is because one of them documents 
that the bird species count on the Island of St. Kitts in 2018 was the highest on record, at 72 species, 18% above the previous record of 61 set in 2011.

What caused bird species on St. Kitts to increase by a fifth in the seven years from 2011 to 2018, to the highest level in history? What was the record prior to 2011, and when was it set?

Where did those additional 11 breeding pairs of those species travel from? Had those species ever been seen on Saint Kitts, in all history? That would be "no", or they'd have been on the list already.

Most important for the wholly-credulous and the Coincidence Theorist to consider, why is none of this being discussed?

I believe it's obvious that mean-spirited Western materialism and Darwinism are farces, and that the additional species we’re discussing have literally “winked back into existence” from our perspective, as the etheric environment has improved to a point where they can once again manifest there. It's just the last time they manifested there was prior to written history, and, going back further, the oral tradition of the natives there.

But you can even take that thesis off the table, if you like, and the “Poor Mother Gaia Is Dying” confidence game is still folding like a cheap tent.

When cons collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

I'll add the St. Kitts story to the "Reappearing Species", chapter, which is getting punishingly long and boring.

1. In May 2017, unep-aewa.org said “Record Numbers of Lesser White-fronted Geese Observed in Finland”. They used “observed” because they’re bravely playing the “increased awareness” ruse, suggesting that it was more assiduous goose searching that led to the highest number of white-fronted geese in the history of Finland.

The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Dr. Petri Lampila said “It is really fantastic to witness the burgeoning growth of the Fennoscandian population, which comes as the result of many years of dedicated international conservation efforts throughout its flyways. The important thing now is to step up our efforts to save this population, which remains extremely vulnerable”.

Can you see how “conservation EFFORTS” is general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. Agent Lampila has put forward a general plausible-deniability excuse, to at all costs keep your eyes off the fact that the size, fertility and longevity of any organism varies directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Here’s the stooge’s picture:

(Dr. Petri Lampila, Chair of the Finnish Lesser White-fronted Goose Group of the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds)

His Python-esque title is “Chair of the Finnish Lesser White-fronted Goose Working Group of the AEWA, the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds”. 

George Orwell said “The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one’s real and one’s declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink”. That’s what the esteemed Dr. Lampila’s title is all about.

Agent Lampila is using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. I’ve included his picture so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

Not all Ornithologists are generational Satanists, of course, but all of those who get quoted in mainstream news articles certainly are.

2.In March 2018, Birds of Saint Kitts Nevis said “FIRST NEW BIRD FOR 2018 — NEW BIRDS, RARE BIRDS AND RECORD BROKEN!

Where “NEW bird”, “new BIRDS”, “RARE birds” and “record BROKEN” are all general. Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon. 

Can you see how the author omitted any mention of geography, to make the subject virtually unsearchable? That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Lastly, the most significant information in the article, the only-generally mentioned “broken record”, is, in journalistic parlance, “buried” at the end of the headline. They put an exclamation point on the end to pretend they were holding it back to surprise you, and also to pretend that they are happy and excited to report it, which they emphatically are not.

The article reads: “Steve Mlodinow is an avid birder, and a checker for E-Bird. He visited St.Kitts in the middle of March this year, 2018.”

So our expert in this article is not an Ornithologist, not a representative for a University, but simply a lay person, who sends bird counts in to “E-Bird”.

The article continues: “The find of his visit was two Bonaparte Gulls at Greatheeds Pond. This was the first sighting of any Bonaparte Gulls in St.Kitts! Bonaparte Gulls are very rarely seen this far South. Regretfully no photographs were taken, so we have shown a generic photo (credit Wikipedia).”

The author threw “FIND of the visit” in there to imply that Steve looked for it with greater assiduousness than anyone ever had.

The author would have us believe that an “avid birder” who travelled from some undisclosed location to St. Kitts to look for rare birds forgot to bring a camera - a beyond-threadbare ruse in the era of the smart phone. Can you see how the propagandist protects their co-sonspirator, Mr. Mlodinow, by saying, generally, “regretfully, no photographs were taken” to avoid saying specifically “regretfully the avid birder Mr. Mlodinow did not photograph the very rare gull”.

There’s no way to spin “global warming” into the sighting “so far south”, in fact, it implies the opposite. There’s no mention as to what it implies. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “surprised”. That’s why the article goes on to say “Although I did not meet Steve, I heard about his findings through Percy Hanley. Steve visited St.Kitts and as with most birders, was pleasantly surprised by the number of different bird species that he spotted here. After all, we do have about 10 different ponds!”

The author is desperately attempting to hide more birds than ever in all history behind more-assiduous pond-visiting.

The article continues: “Steve also reported seeing a Black Headed Gull (first sighting since 2001) a Sandwich Tern (last seen 1998), American Widgeon (last seen 2012), Chestnut-sided Warbler, and an Indigo Bunting (last seen 2011). Steve also reported seeing 72 different species in one day, surpassing the previous record of 61 set in 2011. Wow, that is a lot of birds!”

Did a scientist just say that, or a second grade child? 61 to 72 is an 18 percent increase. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Poor Mother Gaia not dying so much, I see. The author used the meme “reported” twice in a row like that to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, Steve must have reported that incorrectly!” 

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The author used the general hedge “SURPASSING the previous record against the far more impactful percentage increase, which I was forced to do the math to learn.

Neither the author or Steve mention that the increasing species variety and bird numbers on St. Kitts are identical to those being seen elsewhere, regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The bird species count on the Island of St. Kitts in 2018 was the highest on record, at 72, 18% above the previous record of 61 set in 2011.

What caused bird species on St. Kitts to increase by a fifth in the seven years from 2011 to 2018? What was the record prior to 2011, and when was it set?

Where did those additional 11 species travel from? 

Most important for the credulous to consider, why is none of this being discussed?

I believe that mean-spirited Western materialism and Darwinism are farces, and that the additional species we’re discussing have “winked back into existence” from our perspective, as the etheric environment has improved to a point where they can once again manifest there.

But you can take that thesis off the table and our “Poor Mother Gaia Is Dying” confidence game is still folding like a cheap tent.

Here’s Steve Mlodinow’s picture:

(Steve Mlodinow, avid birder, and also a checker for e-Bird, who forgot his camera and also his smart phone when he went to look at the bird population on St. Kitts, whose species variety increased by a fifth from 2011 to 2018, to the highest level ever recorded, because Steve visited all ten ponds. He was “pleasantly surprised” by the sudden reappearance of 11 species above the previous record.)

I’ve included his photograph so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

3. In July 2018, ABC.net.au said “Bird count shows Tasmanian gull populations are at record levels”.

Where “record LEVELS” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon.

The headline begins with “Bird COUNT shows” to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, someone must have counted them incorrectly!”

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

“AT record levels” implies they’ve gone up as far as they’re going to go, versus the truth, that they’re increasing exponentially, and that increase is not stopping.

The article continues: “Birdlife Tasmania has conducted its annual winter gull count and found that numbers of all three gull species in the state's south-east had increased significantly.”

Where, after twice repeating the “increased gull awareness” meme, the author uses the general “significantly” as a hedge against the far more impactful, specific statistic.

The article continues: “There was a record amount of Pacific gulls counted, which was an increase of 170 per cent on last year's numbers to now exceed 1,000.”

Where “now exceed 1,000” is, once again, general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. And, while I credit them for providing the percentage, I must note that they’ve failed to mention what caused the sudden near-tripling of gulls in Tasmania. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

The author also doesn’t note that it maps against bird populations that are booming and burgeoning regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article continues; “Dr Eric Woehler said silver gulls, more commonly known as seagulls, recorded the second highest numbers in 35 years with about 16,000 counted.”

Where, after three consecutive reputations of the “increased gull awareness” meme, the author uses the general “about 16,000” as a hedge against the far more impactful, specific statistic.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Three of those variants are “unusual”, “surprised” and “unknown”.

That’s why the article goes on to say “ ‘That's unusual, because over the past three or four years we've been seeing a slow decrease in their numbers,’ he said. ‘Every year the gulls surprise us. These are long-lived birds; we know from banding studies that all three species, even the little silver gull that people see around the Hobart waterfront, can live for 30 years. ‘Some years are good years for birds and some years are bad years for the gulls.’Dr Woehler said it was not known what caused the populations to increase.”

The article concludes “The different species respond differently to the environment."

I don’t think a class of second graders would stand for that last explanation, but wholly-credulous rube NPR listeners certainly would. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Pacific gulls in Tasmania increased 170% from 2017 to 2018.

Seagulls in Tasmania were at the second-highest level in history in 2018.

Dr. Eric Woehler of Birdlife Tasmania said “That's unusual, because over the past three or four years we've been seeing a slow decrease in their numbers,’ he said. ‘Every year the gulls surprise us. These are long-lived birds; we know from banding studies that all three species, even the little silver gull that people see around the Hobart waterfront, can live for 30 years. ‘Some years are good years for birds and some years are bad years for the gulls.’Dr Woehler said it was not known what caused the populations to increase.”

Here’s Dr. Woehler’s picture:

(Dr. Eric Woehler, Birdlife Tasmania)

I’ve included his photograph so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like. 

Not all Ornithologists are generational Satanists, of course, but all of those quoted in mainstream news articles certainly are.

Neither the author nor the esteemed Dr. Woehler mentioned that the gull population in Tasmania was part of a larger trend of booming, burgeoning bird populations being seen regardless of geography. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. 

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, February 10, 2021

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]