What Happens To The Boring People

What happens to the boring people, they came back in the new age. I thought new age could free mankind from aids too since they appeared almost at the same time.

Talking about time, I have sometimes the impression that we live or vibrate in many places (dimensions) some of these places could have a different way for what is time. I think god vibrates all the frequencies simultaneously.

By the way, I went in a acquarium shop, searching for some quartz, whilst waiting I saw one large fish with big eyes looking, it seemed to say “get me out!”

I show the assistant some rose quartz plus the harmonizer and the philipino shop assistant told me he knows it, beacuse is common in the Philippines to carve plates for the table with it, so he will bring me from the philipines when he goes in March.

I am starting to think to take orgonites to shops such as florists or decor etc, give them free to decided if they like it. For what I am concerned I ll also give them my biz card, and these shops could be easily near some towers. What do you think. I only don’t know if to say that the orgo is some creation for gardens made with metal cristal and resin, or explain what is orgonite, or say is a ionizer (which I don’t know if it is correct).

I already did a first trojan on saturday where I gave a piece to the crystal shop which is near the milan cathedral and also I flashed them with the harmonizer then they suggested me to go to the esoteric bookstore, around the corner to try.

Silvio and I have been corresponding for a long time and I’ve tracked his progress with gifting. I asked him to start posting reports because he’s a guy who really flies by the seat of his pants and pays close attention to all his intuitive promptings. Just like me [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think the denizens (an inhabitant or occupant of a particular place : denizens of field and forest.
• Brit., historical a foreigner allowed certain rights in the adopted country.) in the etheric realm fairly scream at each of us through our own heart centers as they attempt to guide our steps. It’s actually easier to pay attention to this and follow through with it than it is to seek help from anyone who puts his trousers on, one leg at a time.

Have you noticed that it’s becoming trendy to use one’s discernment? Most popular trends are poisonous and ‘managed’ so this kind of astonishes me. The new crop of conspiracy research journalists are playing to this new, vital dynamic by referencing other reputable authors constantly. Does this signal the coming end of the dominance of charismatic plagiarists? The Old Villain (the corporate world order) gave us theosophy and masonry, which is a self-limiting paradigm based on blind acceptance and obsequiousness (‘obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree’)–in other words, just like the churchianity that these newage chumps sought to escape from. For them, it’s trendy to never question what they’re told and to constantly regurgitate it all with some force in order to ‘prove’ that they know something important and mystical. It’s also a screening process, since you won’t have the pleasure of their company any more if you question them.

My wife reckons that the ones with any character will eventually get through that gauntlet (noun (in phrase ‘run the gauntlet’)
1 go through an intimidating or dangerous crowd, place, or experience in order to reach a goal : they had to run the gauntlet of television cameras. 2 historical: undergo the military punishment of receiving blows while running between two rows of men with sticks.) and come out the other side with some personal discernment.

I guarantee that the most abjectly self-involved and unbalanced newagers are the ones who are most insistent that they’re ‘God.’ I thank God that those benighted folks don’t have a toehold in this forum.

It’s very good to question everything without judgement, belief or denial. I think it’s the only way to get to the heart of anything. The theosophy/masonry brain police want us to think that ‘questioning’ is the same as ‘denial,’ but that’s mainly because the occult framework of all that is so shaky [Image Can Not Be Found]

Theosophy started mainly hiding from view after WWII, by the way, which is why most newagers (the ones who don’t read real books) don’t even know that word, though they parrot the entire, pseudo-Hindu/Buddhist litany of theosophical doctrine. When WWII ended, there was a public outcry against the United Nations using Lucifer Trust to publish all its literature. Theosophy owns Lucifer Trust but they changed the name to Lucis Trust after that.

~Don

Silvio, Hi, cheetah here. I’ve gifted over the last 2 years several hundred TBs as gifts to people who didn’t even know what orgonite is, let alone pronounce the word. They loved the effect on their health, their sleep, even improving their illnesses, headaches and pain disappearing. Eventually they’ll be enough of them near any celltowers I’ve missed. Don’s right, use your intuition, keep going.
Ciao

Thank Don and Ceetah and you all on EW, I have read this forum daily for nearly 1 yr. now, and I could see unending process of confirmations for all the gifters.

In continuity with this post, this last week has led to find new ways of gifting Milan.
The other day I “casually” discovered an non gov org of Palestinian refugees. Today I walked into their street shop and talk to the 2 men inside about orgonite, weapon of peace, and the various usages, I gave them 2 HHGs and 6 tbs. They got my number and the italian website and ew. I dont yet know what they thought of it, but they exchange gift and gave me a – Free Palestine, end the siege – T-shirt. [Image Can Not Be Found]

The other surprise for today, an Ethiopian importer, whom I met a crystals fair last saturday in Monza, become interested selling orgonite, he received samples of 3 HHGs and 2 tbs. So there maybe soon a orgonite retailer in central Milan!
I think is cool that I went to the crystal fair in Monza because Davide run out of quartz points, when this week I visited their shop in Milan to buy a few more crystals (I had to go three times it was closed Monday morning and Tuesday) I found out that this Ethiopian man was adopted and raised in the same celtic village where Davide is!

Finally a woman secretary of my doctor received a HHG and tb today, she surprised me how lightheartedly she accepted the gift as I just said it was for balancing EM pollution! Way to go!

I want to add my grain of salt to the subject too, I also see how following my intuitions and inner promptings leads to completely unexpected events, meaning more work for me but well it’s work I like to do!
I started last summer giving out for free CB bases to french residents who wanted to have a CB (and a dozen TBs for small gifts), all people had to do was add the copper pipes.
Well now that is done I’ve sent about 40CBs for free, still some remaining to be mounted, but now the amazing part is that I get new queries all the time! People willing to pay me to get CBs and TBs (I have a shop but this has nothing to do with the shop lol), I have 7 to ship for the moment, already shipped some other 10 during the year and it’s always increasing… France will soon be covered with at least one CB in each department [Image Can Not Be Found]
That was somehow my idea in the beginning when I started offering CBs and I wanted to keep offering them, but now it turns out people want to buy them!!
I can only hope that soon this will spread to farmers too, it already started for bee keepers!

I don’t remember where that saying comes from:
Help others and the universe will help you.

In fact it’s much better than that! The universe gives you abundance (in the full sense, meaning you get what you need when you need it) to be able to keep helping more and more.
Life just becomes a childlike dream, you do what you want to help and it turns out great and you go from surprises to surprises!

There are connections everywhere…

For instance, I gave free TBs to some beekeepers I met coincidently. Now they buy orgonite from you, thats great. Those are not the same beekeepers of course, but somehow they are all connected, I mean they are connected closer than someone from france with someone in Germany – I think you got the point.

And from the regions where I have been busting, there are wonderful people coming into my life. It’s like I called them or it’s a rward from the universe – I don’t know.
I like this attitude of abundance, because it is true. Why worry too much about money, it will come in and go out and in the end of the day we all will have enough food, joy, love, money or whatever we need or are seeking for, if the motivation of our wishes are in harmony with the universe.

Braikar, I had no idea you were giving away cloudbuster bases–very impressive! Let me know if you want a site link for your biz on EW, okay?

Cheetah (whom I’ve been shamelessly cajoling to tell us more) is doing this work in a country where orgonite works miracles on a scale that we in the West have not yet experienced, though it may be that the rest of the world will catch up before long, thanks to some very committed and unassuming gifters like Braikar and Habibi. I’m keen to get as many such reports as possible onto EW because this isn’t getting reported nearly enough and it’s literally not yet being mentioned in any other reputable forum in English except this one, strange to tell. Someday the dam will break and people out there will lose their terror of openly speaking about purely empowering subjects [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don