Where Is Earth Pipe Photo Tutorial?

in the gifting compedium the first line is this… A photo tutorial is on http://www.ethericwarriors.com……?p=389#389
does anyone know where it got moved to? as I can’t seem to find it after an exhausting search
fyi 6 meter steel pipe lengths are less then $6 in thailand [Image Can Not Be Found]

Right hand side of the Forum main page – box titled “device tutorials” – Earth Pipes is a link under this.

1-1/2" galvanized steel electrical metallic tubing (EMT) is about the cheapest way to go here in the states – around $12 for a 10 foot piece. Forget about copper – its up over $50/10 foot length. Ale uses thickwall aluminum but no idea where to get it and whether its cheaper than EMT.

Only issue with the EMT is cutting it. Hacksaws very slowly compared to copper.

I also use electrical metal conduit piping for earth-pipes as it is much easier to find and very cost effective.

In my area there are many open pipes from street signs and such so I greatly favor making earth-plugs from toilet paper rolls or cut-in-half paper towel rolls. All you have to do then is drop them down the open pipe and you are good to go.

Toby

thx Gene [Image Can Not Be Found] I feel stupid but once You see the flurry of posts that will come out as soon as I get time to write them I’msure You’ll understand… if I was smarter Ide of giving up before reading 10pages of forum search results on “earth pipes”… wasn’t a waste of time though as apparentally Wilhelm Reicht prefered steel pipes for His inventions and that’s is exaCTLY WHAT i INTUITIVALLY FELT TO BUY CHEAP !! sorry … internet shop closes in 17 minutes here as will be midnight in chiang mai so have to be quick and I’m a 2 finger typer and got lots 2 do… with cuts I can get 19 13" pipes and a couple of smallere ones for making the plugs…. I get the thai man at the home store to cut and sand the ends
which He’s happy to do for Me as long as I tip Him discreetly [Image Can Not Be Found]
thx again
take care
:Gare:
p.s. I think You’ll like the upcoming Dolphin ball post as those penguin love ebay molds You found for Me first one was expensive but that’s all I had to c [Image Can Not Be Found]
oh yeah today I got a 24 volt dewalt cordless drill with A 50MM CARBIDE BIT opps but extension is needed, seen one on EBAY for 13$ but I wonder what it costs to shgip to thaioland?

I think Don uses a flower bulb auger bit to drill the holes for his EP’s.

Just a really quick look came up with this one:

http://www.gardenauger.com/gar……auger.html

They make a 2" diameter one which sounds perfect for 1.5" EMT as this has a stated worst case (largest) OD of just about 1.92" (nice snug fit).

I’m sure there are plenty of other manufacturers who make these. I also bet a good garden supply place has them or can order one for you.

BTW, if its cheaper, you can drop back to 1-1/4" tubing which has a worst case OD of 1.68" (1.75" auger would be perfect) though you’re going to have to make these longer (perhaps something along the lines of 18" long). Somehow though it seems to me that drilling a larger diameter but shorter hole would be easier with less chance a stone would prevent you from completing your “mission”.

Glad the dolphin ball mold worked out.

Copper may be better because its a better conductor of orgone but in this application since its resonant cavity, it probably doesn’t matter. Ale uses thickwall aluminum pipe as they use it to make lawn furniture where he lives and he says its very inexpensive. For pounding into the ground I’d think this could be an issue in an area with hard soil but since you’re drilling the hole to drop them in, maybe you can get aluminum cheaper.

One thing about steel. Its HEAVY. A 13" long piece might even weigh a full pound before you add the plug. You’re not going to want to be carrying 50+ of these around!

I haven’t figured out the best way to make these yet. My current thought is to use metal pre-mixed with the resin where I spoon the stuff into the tube and build the device upright (crystal pointing down with the open end of the coil up). I was thinking if I could figure out a simple way to plug the tubes 5" down, I could dump a little metal and maybe half an ounce of resin in each and let cure where they’re sealed and can now be build up with no concern about resin leaking down into the cavity.

Whatever you do, don’t put the whole thing together with dry metal and then try and pour the resin in. You’ll be fighting to get the air bubbles out if you ever can.

And remember. The copper wire crystal wrap is tight enough that if you intend to pour metal down around it, the metal needs to be fine enough to get in between the wire spiral and under it. This is why I’m thinking that building them up in the correct orientation would be better. Load the tube up far enough with metal mixed with resin and force the wrapped crystal into it to as close to the top of the big end of the coil as you can without damaging the shape of the coil too much (betcha a foot long pair of stainless tweezers would be perfect for doing this). Now you’re looking at an open end of a coil which is easy to load up with metal/resin and nothing more than empty tube above. This is my next experiment at making these and it looks almost identical to the one where the guy is making plugs in the tutorial. If doing it this way the only thing you have to watch is resin gel time. Hit gel before you’ve used up your premix and whats left is most likely going in the trash.

going to have to experiment and figure out wuts best as the only ep’s I’ve built before we’re toilet roll tubes dropped down open pipes…
copper very xpensive here and almost nonexistant, not sure why? last yr made 3 c/b’s with thick walled 25mm aluminum and I know
they worked from sylphs, blue holes etc but the best confirmation was that 30- minutes after the first one was poured We had an army helicopter
fly right over Our mountain and then encountered daily heliocopter flyovers for the next 3 mnths that We lived up there pouring, btw We lived there for
almost a mnth before making the first c/b [Image Can Not Be Found] and never so much as heard a copter let alone see one!

pretty sure I won’t be spooning in the orgonite but hand pack it in wearing surgical gloves of course…

the drill in case with 2 batteries and charger weighs 10 kgs alone
[Image Can Not Be Found]

so I’m not concerned bout the weight of steel pipes cause will be driving My new 4 door/4wd
truck that I’m buying for 1 million baht 15% down financed 7 yrs at 2.4%! I don’t expect any BANKS worldwide to be standing this time next yr let alone for 7 [Image Can Not Be Found] in canada THEY won’t give Me no more credit lol no doubt cause of My free man status and My copyright trademark name claims on all versions of My name all CAPS or otherwise, I love living in asia [Image Can Not Be Found]… not alot of soft earth in downtown bangkok so I’m sure the hammer drill will come in handy, We will be a 4 Person team and My job other than driving will be to gift and educate any passers by as an orgonite gift goes a long way! ie: yesterday when buying drill regular price was 16000 baht and the
dewalt guy from malaysia was there with his tent and doing a special promotion 13000, I offered 10k and He said can’t do sorry… spent 30 minutes getting bits together and attempting further negotiations no way no how they weren’t going any cheaper then I gave each of them a 1.5 – 2 oz personal hand out gifts

english version

less than a minute later He said one minute please walked into the managers office came out and said ok 10k cash then I got 2 more free bits thrown in [Image Can Not Be Found] that’s why it is My job to educate and give away the gifts specially to POLICE/ARMY [Image Can Not Be Found] just another example of the power of gifting for the record…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

gifting asia is not going to be a cheap operation as I am also in the process of buying land for a house and unattached orgonite shop/factory…

down to using .5% of catalyst and an absolute maximum of .2% cobalt(the very dark purple 10% mix) in canada the cobalt addative gives the resin a blue tinge then as the catalyst mixes it gives You a more distinct turquoise color so You can stop mixing and pour quickly [Image Can Not Be Found] boy am I busy…
again thx for all Your help Gene Your knowledge and dedication to this monumental achievments and grassroots movement is exemplary can’t spell
latally I’ve been feeling more and more the urgency to gift as much as the planet asap and is why My gifting has been gigantically stepped up!
no doubt the Operators are helping demise the PTB/CABAL and I see no better evidence of that then the implosion of the FIAT CURRENCIES worldwide specially in relation to real money=silver and that is what is helping Me the most and enabling Me to step up further …
take care
:Gare:

Gare et al, this is a terrific thread! Dreaming big really pays off for committed orgonite-tossers.

The earthpipes are quite simple and the dimensions were worked out in the field years ago by Kelly McKennon and Carol–I went along as muscle: 1.5" inside diameter, 9" long pipes (any metal) with five inches of resin poured in or inserted. There’s an approx. 1" crystal with a cone spiral coil around it in the orgonite. It doesn’t have to be precisely centered and without the coil or distinct xtal you could probably just add another inch or so of orgonite. It works even if there’s just a couple inches of orgonite but 5 with teh xtal/coil seems optimal for the pipe length, that’s all. All of this is more ‘pastoral’ than ‘technical’ as George Carlin might observe [Image Can Not Be Found]

Some folks deploy lots and lots of earthpipes by dropping orgonite, cast in toilet paper cores, into sign posts. I think the most prolific, to date, with that method are Steve in Vancouver and Andrea in Sao Paolo.

Carol and I got one of those hammer drills on the eve of ringing Glacier National Park (except the border in Canada) with earthpipes with Dooney and Stevo a year ago. The soil was too rocky around there, so I just hammered them part-way into the ground in bushes, mostly. Sure, it was up to me to do all the heavy lifting [Image Can Not Be Found] but at least there wasn’t a shortage of directors. It would have worked great in Florida, where the soil is sand but very hard packed. I got very long extensions with ‘drills’ made for planting tulip bulbs. I use the one that’s 2" in diameter, as Gene noted. When testing, I was able to drill a lot of deep holes before having to swap out the battery–lithium ion batteries really hold a charge.

Whether or not China is propping up all the currencies might be debatable–I personally believe they are, based on evidence, but I can’t say so with any authority. I wouldn’t mind if the Yuan becomes global currency but I also wouldn’t mind if it were Chiclets. I think it’s moot as long as usury has been eliminated. The Haitians used little tree gourds after the French left in the late 1700s and took all their wealth and it worked fine, as far as I know. Hitler made fiat currency and everyone prospered until the ‘other Axis’ obliterated the economy with millions of bombs. I think Howard Hunt had a scheme to base currency in Texas on all the silver that was still in the ground, hence perhaps the current campaign to destroy his reputation with clever, obsequious CIA copy writers online and in the media.

The doomsayers are all studiously ignoring China’s pivotal role in global banking/industry, strange to tell, even though everyone knows China paid the Congress criminals trillions of dollars to keep the USA afloat. I think a lot of the sobbing marys are gold/silver merchants, to boot., so subscribing to their theories is a little like getting health advice from a serial killer (MD) in my opinion, especially since they’ve all been saying for over twenty years that a complete crash back to the stone age is imminent.

The two biggest crashes, since that tune started being broadcast like payola, only affected people who were living on stock dividends, mainly, and some of those just had to go back to work or live in their swanky motorhomes. Not exactly a holocaust but China’s takeover of the corporate world order six years ago, if I’m correct, certainly is a ‘time-release’ holocaust for the ancient parasitic families who so carefully set up this ruinous world order over the past four centuries. ‘Cruelty to the wolf is kindness to the sheep;’ as they say in Persia…

I mention that in case some of our readers might get the impression that you’re just parroting the doomsayers., as several other folks on EW have been doing. Minor point, perhaps, but EW has gotten a reputation for keeping clear of disinformation. It’s really hard to earn that reputation and very easy to lose it. After all, disinformants are never held accountable for their lies but we are each held accountable for just spitting on the sidewalk. The sewer rat agencies who run all the disinformation campaigns evidently have payrolled people watching around the clock for an excuse to publicly condemn this forum.

I got sucked in by the y2K hoax, by the way, so I don’t blame anyone for getting caught up in that sort of frenzy.

The American regime, probably also it’s Canadian parasitic, joined-at-the-hip counterpart, is going to try to eradicate organic agriculture next week. This will anger the only remaining political base of Old Bush’s [white]house boy: old hippies. Carol and I recently prepared to take our biz on the road again, just in case these corporate freaks try, again, to destroy the zapper industry, as they did ten years ago. Fun times!

You’re fortunate to be set up in a relatively free country. I think that 2.5% interest tells more about that than anything else might. Usury has been the main enemy of humanity for millenia. Some refer to usury as ‘the dragon’ and each major prophet struck a severe blow to that beast: Moses established the Jubilee, in which all debts were automatically cancelled every seven years; Jesus beat the crap out of the Shylocks in the Temple and Muhammad abolished lending money at interest. Babyloninan ground rent was perhaps the beginning ‘cash cow’ of the present day order, though now they rely heavily on selling opium, marijuana and cocaine, of course.

~Don.

From on the ground here, i would say that my perspective is that China is being “progressed” because it’s the model government that the controllers want in the world. A one world totalitarian government where the "side-show’ of phoney democracy is gone eventually. That’s why America and Western Europe are being “brought down” and China being held up. The Central Bank of China is owned by the government so that is a HUGE advantage financially for capital to flow as opposed to the privately owned Federal Reserve, Euro, Central Bank of japan (set up in 1945…oh by coincidence after WWII)…oh and the Central Bank of Iraq (oh by coincidence set up after the last invasion)…all by the same private owners (JP morgan/chase, citigroup, HSBC, Goldman Quacks…etc.). now the controllers set up the Central Bank of China that way FOR A REASON…because they WANT to give China a huge advantage.

I think the Benjamin fulford story about a Chinese secret group of assasins saving us from the western illuminati is for people who still belive in the tooth fairy. It just paves the way even more elegantly for the “steam roller” of Chinese Totalitarinaism which is really just their true model of one world government. Hey i could be dead wrong…and I’m open to that. But really and truly from my experience and insight i’d say that the true domestication of humans probably started in China or at least they have a loooooong history of confroming and following orders and being good little citizens. They had advanced society and domsticated ways way before the Europeans or anyone else for that matter. we really do need to get more orgonite into that country…to help transform the vibe…

hope I’ve shared something useful from my perspective and where I live. hong kong was AGAIN voted the most free economy in the world (10 years in row!) so I’m grateful for this, but at the same time i feel its important to understand WHy China has been given this immense advantage. The place NEEDS orgonite:

http://chinese-tb.110mb.com/

hkj

First, wanted to say I always enjoy your posts HKJ.

Your analysis is quite close to what I see transpiring. If you take a look at the real numbers for the US’s economy, shadowstats is a good source, and compare to Europe’s failing economies, it is quite clear that it is a matter of time before they both crash and burn.
It appears to me that it is probably intentional, with the goal of making these countries lose sovereignty to the IMF and World Bank etc, for example Ireland within the last week taking a ‘bailout’, AKA pledging most of their countries assets for a loan they can’t repay. When they can’t repay in full, the IMF gets the assets pledged as collateral, and forces “austerity” measures for the government, as they continually try to pay an unpayable debt.

The next step appears to be a replacement currency or currencies of some sort. They are already laying the groundwork for this, for example the official from the World Bank mentioning a partially gold backed currency, and Alan Greenspan suggesting recently that the US might have to give up some economic sovereignty.

There does appear to be alot of people trying to scare people into buying gold and silver, but there is also conclusive evidence of the market price for both being manipulated for well over 10 years by the familiar names, JP Morgan, HSBC, Rothchilds etc.
See http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest- … 99s-rigged , http://www.zerohedge.com/article/whistl … ion-scheme,
http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/ and http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/
Even with the manipulation exposed, not sure if we will ever go back to a gold or silver backed currency, we would actually have to have an honest government for that to work. Otherwise, we would just have a series of revaluations or debase the coinage like the Romans did.

I think you are on point Don about the usury, its been hard to find any good sources on the subject, but I have read that one of the things that even Hitler was opposed to was interest or usury when trying to setup their new economy.
The other part we need to be aware of is how corrupt and insidious the fractional reserve system is, in how it gives banks an enormous amount of power and economic advantage/leverage, and thats before you even discuss the USD being a debt bearing currency or central banks.
Thats another reason a precious metal backed currency is so opposed by the PTB is that you can’t screw over people with the fractional reserve system if the currency is backed by a hard asset.

great that 9" deep will work but I am getting an extension made herecheap anyways cause I’ve already got the first hundred pipes cut [Image Can Not Be Found]
the next 900 will only be 9" then(cheaper … bonus!) [Image Can Not Be Found]
here’s the crystals I’m going to use

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and I’m sure they will be just fine for the 24 c/b’s I’m now cutting spacers for

[Image Can Not Be Found]

only made 3 in thailand last year [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

don’t think that they have any choice but to try and keep US$ stronger than it’s worth cause of their 2 trillion of them in reserves… when the US crashes they will all fall like dominoes and quickly cause of course all FIAT worldwide is based on the only world reserve currency the US $… but china is also
buying gold and silver like mad even encouraging Their citizens to do the same after just making it legal for them to do so… this is of course to increase the PBOC’s hoard when they confiscate again of course… the People’s BANK lol

in thailand the word for money is gnu pronounced gnune it is also the same word for silver btw 53 nations on earth have the same symbiotic relationship in the language and that’s because silver is money period nothing else not gourds. sea shells, tally sticks or any form of PAPER period…
see the Coinage Act of 1792. A dollar is defined by law as 371.25 grains of fine silver…

I am very fortunate to have figured out that silver was undervalued many yrs ago and take action in that regard daily… when the serial killers murdered My Father and I got My substancial inheritance I turned it all into silver and it has since grown by many times and is what is financing Me now to do this gifting
over and above My not modest income that I use substancially to travel and gift and increase My hoard of course [Image Can Not Be Found]

the only interest I have in promoting silver is for gifters to secure their retirement funds in it so they will be able to do the same, that’s all Don as I wouldn’t ever dream of promoting anything on this forum other than orgonite [Image Can Not Be Found]

of course when We are able to market free energy without reprisal everything will be free! 80% of all currenvy spent relates to energy in some way!

yes thailand is great I love living here and I can live here for way less than it costs in canada allowing Me again to make My gifting dollar go further…
I really love the freedom of riding a motor bike around town helmetless

[Image Can Not Be Found]

of course it is a fine-able offense 250 baht $7.50 but I love to get those tickets cause then I get to carry a bag full of gifts into the police station and pass them out [Image Can Not Be Found] and the officers love it they treat Me with the utmost respect and treasure their gifts…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

China is on My list John but it is difficult for Me to even get there as apparentally THEY don’t want Me there [Image Can Not Be Found] last year My intention was to start it off by
gifting a part suitcase of t/b’s there on an extended layover but at the last minute that flight got cancelled and rerouted through korea instead ;-(
that has never happened to Me before cause it is against air miles policy that You have to travel through the cities that were originally booked… I wonder what all the other passengers that were suppost to go to that city in china had to do? I’ll get there…. want to do all of asia eventually! [Image Can Not Be Found]
actually made it to hong kong oct 3rd this year but not enough time to leave any gifts but it sure was DORed in their [Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I wish You luck in cleaning up that mess John but am working on bkk right now and it used to be just as bad but it’s starting to look up [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and all that cleaned up in less than 8 hrs with 850 flung t/b’s….

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Don? Are you sure about the 9" EP length? The tutorial on EW says a 5" long plug in a 13" long 1.5" diameter pipe with a coil wound from a 13" length of copper wire.

Gare, those crystals look, for the most part, too large a diameter. Diameter of your pinky finger would be more than big enough if not too big by maybe 1-2" long. You do have to wind that coil around the crystal and get the bugle end like the photo tutorial shows. No way to do that I’d think with crystals this large.

The tutorial does say crystals a minimum of about 1/4" diameter (which is about 7mm) by about 1" long (which is about 26mm). Think about a ballpoint pen – thats about 1/4" diameter if not even a little larger than 1/4" diameter and an inch is about the distance from the tip of your pointer finger to the first joint. Look at how small the crystals are in the photo tutorial.

BTW, no need to clean off those iron deposits from the crystals (looks like what it is – pretty typical of uncleaned crystals). It won’t hurt a thing. Besides, if it is iron, the only good way to get the stuff off is to soak the crystals for days in a solution of oxalic acid which will remove the deposits. Way more work than you’d care to be doing and not necessary.

Great pictures, BTW.

Thx Gene, Don and thank You to everyOne Who 's been sending Me blasts, feeling much better now and ready to get back to work …

Managed to find a top quality german manufactured 1/2" chuck for the dewalt drill so it can accept a normal bit
But the problem I’m having now is finding a manufacturer/distributor that will ship Me a 2" flower bulb auger bit to thailand. [Image Can Not Be Found] still trying to find an asian distributer of same but no luck so far … all’s I can find on the net are from the US so it might just be a western convenience item… that bit I bought drills great in concrete and asphalt but after 4"
In dirt it just spins around like it’s in goose shit and frys the motor out… most I found had 24" bits available but 9 or 10" would be even better for shipping storage etc … chiang mai has an active FEDEX office here and an international airport if People are nervous about mailing parcels to thailand… is it any wonder that the only One’s I know Who mail
Parcels to thailand regularily with no worries is Don & Carol?

Problem solved… auger bit already shipped and from My home country of all places…

Feeling great thx All for the blasts… next 230 kg drum of resin delivered today! [Image Can Not Be Found]