Who Wants to Do Chicago?

There’s an AFrican guy living in Chicago who is keen to fix that city but he feels kind of isolated. If you live in the area and are available to encourage and network with him, please let me know at [email protected] . Here’s his introductory email to me (my response to him follows):

Blessings Mr Croft,
first i’ll like to thank you for your relentless effort in your gifting expeditions my prayers are always with the gifters round the world.
My reason for this email is to draw your and our attention to the head of the snake in our gifting of our precious planet. The head to me is Chicago, countless death towers i was glad to hear about Atlanta i feel strongly if we mobilize and gift chicago abundantly the head of the snake cut off the snake can no longer function.
We need help with chicago, please feel free to contact me.
Almighty Bless, protect you and your family. Thanks!
+++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++, it’s good to hear from you. I’m going to post your request on ethericwarriors.com in case someone wants to network with you. A lot of work has been done in an around Chicago but none of it was systematic, as far as we can tell. The only way to get a city done is to flip all the towers, grid-gift the downtown area & ghettos and earthpipe the underground bases. This really pays off in terms of observable results.

~Don