Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Mossadomites?

Don Croft
09 Jul 2008 08:54
Subject: Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Mossadomites?
In order to be effective, these days, an activist has to pay attention. Otherwise he/she will be swept up by the general induced frenzy that we see every day in our email: well-meaning people who send standard fare disinformation around to huge lists of people because they think it’s going to ‘wake them up’ or inform them.

There are a few significant subjects that are missing from the huge body of ersatz conspiracy information. One of them is the true effects and purpose (though we can still only guess about their purpose, seven years after the fact) of the ubiquitous death towers and another is the Mossadomites, about whom there is enough published information for the planet to demand their dissolution. The same can be said of the CIA and MI6, of course. It may be that just destroying MI6 would pull the rug out from under the CIA, the SS (yep, they’re still around), KGB and maybe even the massive Chinese global secret police agency.

The reason we’ve been focusing so much of our time and atttention on the Mossadomites, though, is because the psychics are finding them behind every single attempt to initiate World War Three. One of the biggest confirmations of this has been O’Bomber’s ‘Presidential Appointment Acceptance Speech’ in front of the Chicago Zionists, last month. I think it’s general knowledge that the Mossadomites massively influence the US Congress through bribery and extortion, that they run the televangelists, who operate untold millions of bornagain-chump couch potatoes, and that until the advent of the internet, they were running around in America openly extorting and even murdering people who publicly criticized Israel’s fascist policies.

I guess we have our Operators and the PJ folks have their operators, eh? Cool

At least, by now, it’s getting hard to find anyone under 70 who doesn’t know or at least suspect that the feds blew up the World Trade Center, and I’ll continue to do my duty and call attention to the main bomb throwers in the Old World Order’s disgusting infrastructure. Speaking of terrorists, David in Hawaii sent me an interesting link that apparently has some important information about BushSr’s breeder. I’ll post about it in the Barbara Bush thread, shortly.

Stevo (one of the psychics) coined the term, ‘Mossadomites,’ during a chat session–I think it was last year. I had promised to give him credit but I only found out, Saturday, how to make the symbol on a Mac. Dean in Ohio told me how to do it on a PC but it didn’t work for me (go figure). I realize it’s not funny that Mossadomites blow up Israeli schoolbuses to make people think that Palestinians did it but I think it’s appropriate and productive to laugh at that horrible agency.

I was thinking about putting the behind ‘orgonite’ just to tweak one of our detractors, but that would probably be bad form and would bite me on the @$$. I think it’s okay for anyone to use the empty , ever since the Clintons gave the patent office, a Los Angeles container port, the Panama Canal, etc., to China in the mid-90s during Monica Lewinsky’s long, mesmerizing tenure. I think the only time you can get in trouble for ‘violating copyright’ is if you use something that belongs to the Satan Corporation, er, I mean Walt Disney Corporation, who literally has an army of lawyers roaming the countryside, looking for anyone who uses their imagery or terminology commercially. Gosh, I thought all that wonderful stuff was ‘just for kids.’ Wink

Carol told me that when she looks at the Mossadomites they’re a little different from run-of-the-mill CIA, MI6 and KGB baby-killers; the Mossadomites are committed to the death to create WWIII as an ideological goal, sort of like how some Jesuits are committed, apparently beyond death, to cause general ruination and degradation for third-world humanity. Not even the Vryal (SS is their operating arm) are that committed or dangerous. Fortunately for us, the Mossadomites are also mandated to appear ‘righteous’ to the bornagain chumps, especially in America (their cash cow). I think they’re on MI6’s leash, too.

‘Results depend upon means,’ so even the Mossadomites can’t operate without countless billions of American and British shekels per annum. Discard the parasitic world order and that’s the end of ruinous problems like the Mossadomites.

~Don

Don Croft
09 Jul 2008 09:14
Subject: Re: Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Mossadomites?
As I mentioned in another thread, there was a huge Jewish population in Palestine after 1844 and they got along pretty well with their Muslim and Christian neighbors until after WWII, when the State of Israel was formed by the Mossadomites. You probably know that all of the Israeli leaders, at least in those days, belonged to Mossad and had been called ‘terrorists’ by even their British paymasters before the country was formed, then the Brits started calling them ‘heroes.’

The reason everyone got along in Palestine was that the Jews bought the land they lived on. After WWII they started just seizing it and killing the former occupants: Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

This is simply objective, factual history.

The American government did exactly the same to the American Indians for several generations, of course, and nobody’s ignoring or denying that, so why should we overlook the Mossadomites’ rape and plunder of Palestine?

I’m pretty sure that the way for peace to return to the Middle East is for the Palestinian Muslims and Christians who were victimized by the Mossadomites to get compensation from the American, British and Israeli governments, since those three are culpable. The American Indians are getting some compensation, so how would it be any different for the Palestinians to get something?

I think that would be a tremendous healing effort for all parties and I doubt the Mossadomites would survive as an agency.

Anyone who has met many Muslim clergy, as I have, knows that these freaks are only concerned with their own personal gain; they’re not motivated by ideology, any more than those CAtholic pedophile priests or pedophile televangelists are; they’re cynical parasites. So, of course, they’re NOT a united force and the only terror they inspire is in the little boys whom they molest or the hapless ‘heretics’ in their own communities whom the Muslim clergy incite stupid mobs to attack. There was a time, not long ago, when MI6 money (and SS secret police work) wasn’t propping up a bunch of clergy as government bureaucrats in the Middle East. In those days, anyone who put on a big turban and robe and started spewing inappopriate Qur’an verses was laughed to scorn instead of feared. I’m sure those days will come again before long.

~Don

Don Croft
10 Jul 2008 16:03
What the Jew-haters and disinformants don’t want us to talk about in re: Israel and Zionism, is that there have been Jewish-led movements against the Zionists’ warmongering. The more recent one that actually made the news was when hundreds of Israeli army officers refused to serve in the Gaza Strip because they disagreed with the government’s policy of tormenting, dispossessing and even murdering innocent Palestinians there.

There was a movement in the 1930s by the American Jewish Congress to persuade the US Government to let Jewish refugees from Germany and other Nazi-occupied countries enter the US. As you hopefully know, the US, UK and other ‘free nations’ were refusing to let any of these refugees in, apparently as a way to induce the slaughter of larger numbers of them in Europe as a preliminary step toward setting up the State of Israel. Chaim Chaitkin’s dad, Noam, was active in that noble but failed political/diplomatic effort.

The following is, hopefully, a legitimate Jewish-led effort to prevent the US and Israel from attacking Iran. I haven’t heard of this fellow but I think the article deserves a read, at least. I doubt that writing to Congressmen is any more effective than writing to the Mafia at this point but it’s at least a good-faith effort and any public discussion of these two countries’ efforts to initiate Armaggedon ought to be supported in some way, I think.

I wonder if Paul Hilder is related to Anthony Hilder, who had a substantive, no-bull$#!+ Los Angeles public access sort of TV discussion program in the mid-90s about conspiracy information.

~Don

On 7/9/08, Paul Hilder – Avaaz.org <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Avaaz members in the US,

Military exercises, missile tests – the drumbeat of war with Iran grows louder by the day, driving the oil price even higher. Rumors swirl of an Israeli attack before Inauguration Day, or an "October surprise" from hardliners in the Bush administration. We hear reports of special ops teams already in place and at work.[1]

But what better way is there to unite Iran behind its most hawkish leaders than threatening to attack? This saber-rattling is bad for the US, the region and the world, especially when the diplomatic alternatives are showing promise.[2] Instead of showing leadership in this election year, our politicians are discussing blockades and bombings – we’ve got to speak up, before it’s too late.

Our best shot at shifting the US debate on Iran could be to team up with the new Jewish-led, pro-peace lobby J Street, who are sending an open letter to Members of Congress and Congressional candidates urging them to say "no" to pre-emptive military action against Iran, and "yes" to tough, smart diplomacy. Click here now to go to their action page and add your name:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/jstreet_let…hp?cl=109300842

J Street meets regularly with members of Congress and will present this letter to all of them, and to every political candidate with whom it meets during this election cycle. Too many politicians seem interested in tough talk and hawkish resolutions on Iran to shore up their image. Concerned about appearing “weak” or insufficiently supportive of Israel, they hesitate to stress negotiation and engagement as fundamental tools of foreign policy. But was it weakness on the Bush administration’s part to broker an end to Libya’s nuclear program?

A military strike will not eliminate Iran’s “dual-use” nuclear knowhow – even proponents acknowledge that, at best, it might set their program back by a few years. But bombing would likely bring a majority of Iranians to vehemently support nuclear weapons, and could set off a wave of regional conflict that would make Iraq so far look like a minor local upheaval, with devastating consequences for global security and the world economy.

Under such circumstances, intensive diplomacy is plain common sense – but American politicians will only feel comfortable offering a different approach if they know that large numbers of Americans support a new direction, and J Street will get a hearing in Washington where others might not. You can click here to sign on to their open letter today:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/jstreet_let…hp?cl=109300842

With hope,

Paul, Ben, Ricken and the whole Avaaz team

PS: The National Iranian American Council have an action focused on the Congressional blockade resolution, at this link: http://capwiz.com/niacouncil/issues/ale … d=11523111

Sources:

1. The New Yorker, "Preparing the Battlefield" (Seymour Hersh, 7 July 2008): http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/…07fa_fact_hersh

Washington Times, op-ed on the blockade of Iran currently being considered by Congress (Prof. Cyrus Bina and Col. Sam Gardiner, 5 July 2008):

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 … k-to-iran/

1. Diplomatic alternatives showing promise –

IPS, "Reading Solana in Tehran", Trita Parsi (7 July 2008)

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=43097

Christian Science Monitor, "The Alternative to an Israeli Attack on Iran", Shlomo Ben-Ami and Trita Parsi (2 July 2008)

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0702/p09s01-coop.html

Boston Globe, "Interest Grows for International Iran Atom Plant" (10 June 2008)

http://www.boston.com/news/educatio…ran_atom_plant/

—-

ABOUT AVAAZ
Avaaz.org is an independent, not-for-profit global campaigning organization that works to ensure that the views and values of the world’s people inform global decision-making. (Avaaz means “voice” in many languages.) Avaaz receives no money from governments or corporations, and is staffed by a global team based in London, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Paris, Washington DC, and Geneva.

Click here to learn more about our largest campaigns.

Don’t forget to check out our Facebook and Myspace and Bebo pages!

You are getting this message because you signed "DEMOCRACY FOR ZIMBABWE!" on 2008-04-16 using the email address doncroft [at] wildblue [dot] net.
To ensure that Avaaz messages reach your inbox, please add avaaz [at] avaaz [dot] org to your address book. To change your email address, language settings, or other personal information, https://secure.avaaz.org/act/index….184b9a&lang=en. , or simply go here to unsubscribe.

To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to info [at] avaaz [dot] org. You can also send postal mail to our New York office: 260 Fifth Avenue, 9th floor, New York, NY 10001 U.S.A.

If you have technical problems, please go to http://www.avaaz.org.

Pekka
11 Jul 2008 02:02
Subject: Re: Who’s Afraid Of The Big Bad Mossadomites?
From what I’ve heard, before the Jews got along with the other population pretty well, but at some point they had started buying the land, the Palestinians realised the intention was not of mutual benefit, as now the Jews built fences around their settlements thus creating separation. At this point, the Palestinians stopped selling land but since the British mandate, the Jews took land without asking permission. I hope it is clear I am not condemning anyone as an individual, as it is clear, decisions are made elsewhere for attrocities. It has been a case even until very recent times, that Israel’s army intrudes Palestinian home forcing them to leave by pointing a gun at their heads, and the next day a Jewish family from another country moves in that apartment.

It seems, that Israeli army uses Jewish people from other countries to do this, as local Jews have got to know their neighbours too well.

So far circa 520 Palestinian villages have been destroyed. The policy seems to be, to flood the land with Jewish population and nothing else matters, other may go. I wish to express that my intention, for sure, is not to put bad light on anyone having Jewish heritage, for the time of creating separation among humanity should be a thing of the past. Currently I am interested creating connections to Israel and the Middle East to share the concept of the fine art of gifting with local people, no matter what their cultural background is. After having spent two weeks on a pilgrimage, I was able to establish some connections despite the busy schedule. What I have been talking of is basically politicies. I guess on this board 'tis a commonly shared idea on a certain level the insanity of the leading politicians and religious groups does not look so much at a national characteristics.

There sure were many dor-towers, so the need for gifting is urgent. No wonder it has been possible to provocate such acts among the population. The security at the airports on the way to Israel is extremely strick. It would certainly be better to pour the devices in the country. Let us unite in spirit and heart for them to make use of this great way of holistic healing.

I received a message in a dream awhile ago I wish to share with you.

Be telepathically connected to those people you are to meet in the future, so that the prophecies may come true and we can take the next step in our evolution, reach the next level.

~All Life is Sacred~
Scandinavian network
Don Croft
11 Jul 2008 17:04
Thx for your perspective, Pekka. In fact, Americans are behind the learning curve when it comes to fascist nature of Israel’s government and their incessant warmongering, which of course relies on US funds.

I suspect humanity will be telepathic when we’re ready for it. After we abandon the physical garment we’re all appaently telepaths and world-class psychics, after all.

~Don

Pekka
12 Jul 2008 03:12
Subject: Re: Who’s Afraid Of The Big Bad Mossadomites?
Few words only. I was thinking the term ‘telepathic’ may be misleading to some extent. Just in your awareness, be in connection to those with whom you shall work in not so distant future. Rather it is a matter of synchronity for your part in reality. That was the message and for me it was very clear.

Another thing, when the dollar goes down the Israeli government needs to find another source of funds, otherwise it will only take a strategic leader in some of the surrounding Arab nations and a few million Arabs will walk over the promised land. Therefore, the Israeli government perhaps should use a bit more friendly policy with non-Jewish population.

In God’s hands.

~All Life is Sacred~
Scandinavian network
Don Croft
12 Jul 2008 14:14
As a non-psychic who has experienced occasional, sober telepathic episodes the notion of species-wide telepathy is more than just speculation or hopefulness to me. In fact, my wife often thinks so fast that a couple of times, when her thoughts were clear to me, it sounded like fast-forward Cool and the dynamic experience that she and I had with our then-new bottlenose dolphin friends in Florida, 8 years ago, was completely without words; only vivid images and strong emotions with physical aspects.

I’ve tried to convince people that what we’re already experiencing is an important step along the way toward goals that we probably can’t even comprehend, yet.

We finally swam together with dolphins in April. It was the first time that the dolphins assured her that the future for humanity looks bright.

Twice, the Arab nations united to wipe out Israel and they utterly failed, both times. I don’t see any reason to suspect that they’ll continue to fail because there is no unifying principle for Muslims. I don’t think Muhammad intended for Islam to be promoted aggressively because he forbade forced conversion and demanded that His followers honor ‘The People of the Book,’ who are Christians and Jews. The Turks (the legacy of the apostate who rebelled against Ali, Muhammad’s appointed successor) were conquerers but the rest of the Islamic world spread these teachings peacefully. The Turks were the first to be overtaken by British subterfuge, by the way, and that was when ‘Islamic Fundamentalism’ began to be spread by London’s main ideological Muslim asset, Jalal-u’d-Din Afghani, in the late 1800s.

That was and still is the Pan Islamic Movement and it’s from those ranks that all of the Muslim clergy are now recruited.

Since London is the guiding force behind both Islamic Fundamentalism and Zionism it’s pretty easy to see why there is never a clear victor in any of the wars fought in that region. Managed conflict has always been the world order’s way to consolidate its own powerbase.

I can understand why anyone who is unaware of these simple historical dynamics may feel very worried about Muslims over-running Israel but, in fact, it’s Israel that has overrun most of the MIddle East, thanks to the eager support of the stupid American bornagain chumps and also the tacit support of countless millions of Europoid-American sleepyheads Wink

Meanwhile, I think that what our chat bunch and many other groups around the planet are doing to stand in the way of the Mossadomites and their sponsors is bearing fruit. Our stupid, fake president, London’s puppet, has been trying to nuke Teheran for three years and has been failing more miserably each year.

~Don

Don Croft
12 Jul 2008 14:22
As a non-psychic who has experienced occasional, sober telepathic episodes the notion of species-wide telepathy is more than just speculation or hopefulness to me. In fact, my wife often thinks so fast that a couple of times, when her thoughts were clear to me, it sounded like fast-forward Cool and the dynamic experience that she and I had with our then-new bottlenose dolphin friends in Florida, 8 years ago, was completely without words; only vivid images and strong emotions with physical aspects.

I’ve tried to convince people that what we’re already experiencing is an important step along the way toward goals that we probably can’t even comprehend, yet.

We finally swam together with dolphins in April. It was the first time that the dolphins assured her that the future for humanity looks bright.

Twice, the Arab nations united to wipe out Israel and they utterly failed, both times. I don’t see any reason to suspect that they could ever succeed because there is no unifying principle for Muslims.

I don’t think that Muhammad intended for Islam to be promoted aggressively because he forbade forced conversion and demanded that His followers honor ‘The People of the Book,’ who are Christians and Jews. The Turks (the legacy of the charismatic apostate, Abu Bakr, who rebelled against Ali, Muhammad’s appointed successor) were conquerers but the rest of the Islamic world spread these teachings peacefully. The Turks were the first to be overtaken by British subterfuge, by the way, and that was when ‘Islamic Fundamentalism’ began to be spread by London’s main Muslim ideological asset, Jalal-u’d-Din Afghani, in the late 1800s.

That was and still is the Pan Islamic Movement and it’s from those ranks that all of the Muslim clergy are now recruited. That top-down ‘movement’ is what was behind even the most progressive Muslim nations adopting the new fake conservatism and uniformity. The only other international movement that compares with that is the hippie movement of the 60s. I invite people to study the similarities between these two fake grassroot movements. It’s a lot like comparing the French and Russian ersatz, top-down ‘revolutions,’ which were also carried out from London by these old families. Almost makes me glad that Beijing has now directly taken the reins of the old world order Cool .

Since London is the guiding and financial (now with US money, of course) force behind both Islamic Fundamentalism and Zionism it’s pretty easy to see why there is never a clear victor in any of the wars fought in that region. Managed conflict has always been the world order’s way to consolidate its own powerbase.

I can understand why anyone who is unaware of these simple historical dynamics may feel very worried about Muslims over-running Israel but, in fact, it’s the Mossadomites and the old SS (please read THE HITLER BOOK) that have overrun most of the MIddle East, thanks to the eager support of the stupid American bornagain chumps and also the tacit support of countless millions of Europoid-American sleepyheads Wink

Meanwhile, I think that what our chat bunch and many other groups around the planet are doing to stand in the way of the Mossadomites and their sponsors is bearing fruit. Our stupid, fake president, London’s puppet, has been trying to nuke Teheran for three years and has been failing more miserably each year.

Barrack O’Bomber is already taking flack for being a warmonger–who was surprised when he promised the Zionists that he’ll attack Persia as soon as possible? I was surprised; I thought he was just another NationalSocialist.

~Don