Wilhelm Reich died only two weeks from his parole date. On her last visit, Reich told his lawyer that he had asked for aspirin and been given two pink pills instead

I still dream of Orgonon
I wake up crying
You’re making rain
And you’re just in reach
When you and sleep escape me

You’re like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark
What made it special
Made it dangerous
So I bury it
And forget

But every time it rains
You’re here in my head
Like the sun coming out
Ooh, I just know that something good is gonna happen
I don’t know when
But just saying it could even make it happen

On top of the world
Looking over the edge
You could see them coming
You looked too small
In their big black car
To be a threat to the men in power

From “Cloudbusting”, by Kate Bush, from the album “The Hounds of Love”, 1985

“Due to my discovery of the cosmic orgone energy and its social implications, I am in deep trouble, emotionally and socially.”

- Wilhelm Reich

Before I begin…a cheering side note: as of today, June 7, 2022, Kate Bush’s “Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)” is the number one song on i-Tunes after being featured in the series “Stranger Things”.

[image]

(Still from the video “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)”, from “The Hounds of Love”, by Kate Bush, 1985)

[image]

(Wilhelm Reich with his “Cloudbuster”)

The two big hits from “The Hounds of Love” were “Cloudbusting” and “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)”, and, spectacularly, both were about Wilhelm Reich.

They’re written from the perspective of his son, Peter’s 1973 Autobiography of Reich, “A Book of Dreams”.

Kate’s yo-yo reference is from where Reich made Peter bury the boy’s Dead Orgone Radiation-blasting glow in the dark yo-yo in the Earth.

The big, black car came to Orgonon, the farm where Reich lived, and took him away to prison, where he was killed not long after.

Here’s his mugshot, taken roughly a year before they killed him:

[image]

(Wilhelm Reich mugshot, 1956)

“It was days before he was scheduled to be paroled. Not a single psychiatric or scientific journal covered his passing.”

Parole officer Frank Walker, Jr. reported “Reich went on to state that he was the victim of an international conspiracy and that is why he was sent here…that his situation was unique and different because the fate of the planet was involved.”

“Due to my discovery of the cosmic orgone energy and its social implications, I am in deep trouble, emotionally and socially.”

- Wilhelm Reich

"Mrs. Reich’s lawyer wrote to the warden at Lewisburg in an effort to obtain the missing manuscript, as well as to report that, on her last visit, Reich mentioned “that he had asked for aspirin and been given two pink pills instead. …I wondered whether you would permit us access to the prison hospital dispensary record concerning the decedent.” In the margin of the letter in the records, the Warden penciled in: “NO.”

The missing manuscript is “Silent Observer” or “Creation”, the third volume of “The History of Orgonomy”, which he’d written in jail, and benightedly sent to the Department of Education, to be forwarded to Mrs. Reich, where she worked.

“Eva Reich believes that he was murdered. Reich died only two weeks from his parole date. The official cause of death was a heart attack, and the autopsy showed enough formaldehyde in Reich’s system to interfere with testing for other compounds.”

(From “Wilhelm Reich and the Cold War”, by Jim Martin)

Reich’s stomach contents were not analyzed, due to “lack of facilities to do so.”

To know that the song is once again the most popular in the land is a very, very good sign.

How long do you think these clowns have left in power?

Remember, when con’s collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

No bother feel no way

It’s coming close to payday, I say

From “Feel No Way”, by Peter Tosh, 1983

In February 2022, talkbusiness.net said “Cotton farmers enjoy record yield despite rainy weather”, where, in a weak, failing effort to cast a Black magic spell, the author suggested that the unfavorable weather (namely: rain) negatively impacted what was by far the most bountiful cotton harvest in the history of the state of Arkansas.

You wouldn’t know the state, though, because author George Jared cunningly omitted it under the false guise of familiarity. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to write about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “surprised”. That’s why the article goes on to say:

Volatile weather plagued Arkansas farmers in 2021 and it threatened to impact the number of acres harvested and yields for many crops. Cotton was expected to be hit particularly hard by the often-rainy weather but surprisingly it set an all-time yield record in 2021.”

They’ve got an NPR-addicted public so hypnotized that it has forgotten that plentiful rainfall leads to abundant crops.

Here’s a photo of the most bountiful cotton harvest in the history of the state of Arkansas, which journalist George Jared described as “plagued”, “hard-hit” and “threatened”:

(Photo of the most bountiful cotton harvest in the history of the state of Arkansas, 2022 - here’s the text describing it: “Volatile weather plagued Arkansas farmers in 2021 and it threatened to impact the number of acres harvested and yields for many crops. Cotton was expected to be hit particularly hard…”.)

Journalist George Jared is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. He’s desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism varies directly with that of its etheric environment.

Here’s journalist George Jared’s picture:

[image]

(Author and investigative journalist George Jared, in a Satanic green jacket. George offered no explanation whatsoever as to what might have caused a sudden 10% increase in cotton yield in Arkansas in 2022, to the highest level in history.)

Can you see how his picture is slightly off-center, so that his left eye is the focal point of the image? That’s an insider-wink shout-out to his fellow Conspirators that he’s a follower of the Left-Hand Path.

They figured the rubes would never notice.

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

The article goes on to say "Arkansas cotton yielded an average 1,287 pounds of lint per acre according to the latest estimates,” said Bill Robertson, extension cotton agronomist for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. “That’s a new record, beating out the previous record of 1,185 pounds of lint per acre set in 2019.”

Where Bill Robertson, extension cotton agronomist for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture talked “according to the latest estimates” at the end to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, but those are just estimates!”. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

He said it that long-winded way to avoid plainly stating: “That’s a new cotton yield record." Can you see how he carefully walked it back to simply “that’s a new record”?

Bill said the new record “beat out” the old, implying that the new record just exceeded the old, by some carefully-unstated margin that I was forced to do the math to learn. These are all examples of the process known as “compartmentalization”.

From 2022, the cotton yield record in Arkansas increased by 8.6%, from 1,185 pounds of lint per acre to 1,287 pounds of lint per acre.

Wow! A nearly-10% increase in yield, in one year, to the highest level in history. And, yet, Bill Robertson, a cotton agronomist by trade, who loves him some cotton because it is, in fact, his taxpayer-funded, pensioned job, somehow doesn’t offer any suggestion as to what might have caused such an amazing event, and, better yet, doesn’t express any emotion about it.

The article continues: "A little more than half our cotton is north of I-40,” he said. “Some farmers in that area said this is the best cotton they’ve ever seen.”

Here the official corn talking head whittles it down to only “some farmers” in a little more than half of the cotton acreage who, for some unknown reason had the best cotton yield in all history, albeit by some unknown margin.

The snide “some farmers said” gives the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, those cotton farmers north of I-40 will say anything!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Oh, and still no emotion about the cotton-Happening, and still no explanation as to what might have caused it. Bill Robertson, extension cotton agronomist for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

He’s desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity, and very existence of any organism varies directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Here’s Bill’s picture, making a purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture and wearing a Satanic purple shirt:

(Bill Robertson, extension cotton agronomist for the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture, making a purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture and wearing a Satanic purple shirt.)

[image]

(Historic scholarly depiction of purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures - including exactly the same one that Bill’s using in the picture immediately above this one. It’s not like they’re not up-front about this stuff.)

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, June 7, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]