Wilhelm Reich, Don Croft and the breaking of the great artificial drought in California

The history of civilization is record of struggles against the progressive desiccation of civilized lands. The more ancient the civilization, the drier and more wasted, usually, is the supporting country. In fact, so devastating seems the occupation of man that, with a few striking exceptions, a desert or near-desert condition is often associated with his long habitation of a region . Two major factors are believed to account for the growth of man-made deserts. In the first place, semi-arid to semi-humid regions proved the most favorable sites for the development of human culture. Such areas, however, stand in a condition of delicate ecological balance between humid and true desert climates. Comparatively slight disturbances of the cover of vegetation and soils, such as are brought about by human occupation for grazing and cultivation, are sufficient to extend the borders of the desert far beyond the natural true desert into more humid climates.

From " Man-Made Deserts ", by W.C. Lowdermilk, 1935

“Why does reversing deserts and curing deadly diseases seem to enrage these hiding human tapeworms and liver flukes so much? That’s something to ponder but it might be that unless we’re parasites, ourselves, we won’t be able to answer it.”

Don Croft, February 5, 2014

March 25, 2013 - California: A Geoengineered Dust Bowl

Downtown Los Angeles, which receives nearly 15 inches of rain during a normal year, only got 3.6 inches in 2013.

February 5, 2014 - Don Croft, on his Etheric Warriors forum

Carol dowsed about a dozen initial desert targets, most of which require an aircraft to reach, which made me really happy. Neither of us understood the significance of those choices until we started doing the work, then it started to make sense to us.

Most of the targets are in Imperial Valley, ‘California’s Sahara,’ which is just east of the north/south barrier in the Sierra Nevada mountains, east of San Diego , where Wilhelm Reich said it is. A year ago I dropped orgonite along that barrier from my car and Andy Schwarm of ctbusters.com (also a favorite target of the psi corps and corporate sorcery) filmed me telling about it. Imperial Valley has always been the most decertified area in North America and this is where Reich aimed his main effort in 1954. He operated a cloudbuster on the barrier itself. The spot is where Interstate Highway 8 from San Diego, along the Mexican border, was later built It’s near the bottom of a pass through the mountains, on the desert side. Dr Reich had insisted that deserts are artificially created and maintained and he discerned that this barrier needed direct treatment .

February 4, 2017 – As the snowpack piles up, is California’s drought over ? No, say experts

April 7, 2017 – The California drought is officially over, but next could be ‘around the corner’

April 9, 2017 – California’s drought and floods are over and just beginning

February 6, 2019 - L.A.'s rainfall is 167% of average for this time of year.

In that quote up at the top of the article we can tell Lowdermilk is an Illuminist shill, because of the whopper of a lie he tells. The lie that " semi-arid to semi-humid regions proved the most favorable sites for the development of human culture ."

After the great flood, the sons of Ham, whom we call the black race, went to Egypt, to the verdant Nile Delta, and established a great civilization there.

Meanwhile, the dark-haired, dark-eyed sons of Shem, the Shemites, who later to be known as the semitic or arabic peoples, went to Babylon, which was another paradise on Earth when they arrived.

While the red-haired, blue-eyed, Death-worshipping sons of Japeth, whom we call the white race, remained behind in the Ararat region, which they quickly desertified via their new creations of agriculture and animal husbandry at their skull-riddled settlement of Cayonu Tepesi.

Once they had built up a sufficient store of metal weapons from their new created technology of metallurgy, the “Neanderthal” Japhites would later invade and conquer both Babylon and Egypt, and immediately set upon the desertification of those regions.

It’s a a race war, pure and simple. Always has been, then to now. And I’m white, so I get to say so. My eyes are blue, and my second toe is longer than my big toe. That’s called " Pied de Neanderthal ", because that’s where it came from. It’s also called “Royal toe”. The royal, ruling Neanderthal bloodline. You know, like on the Statue of Liberty:

[image]

I guess Bartholdi figured the rubes would never notice.

But back to the shill, Lowdermilk, who notes that “slight disturbances of the cover of vegetation and soils, such as are brought about by human occupation for grazing and cultivation, are sufficient to extend the borders of the desert far beyond the natural true desert into more humid climates.”

Slight disturbances? Delberately breaking up uncounted square miles of soil up over years so that it would dry up and blow away is not a “slight” disturbance. It was and is the conscious, ongoing effort to “extend the borders of the desert far beyond the natural true desert into more humid climates.”

Lowdermilk once again reveals himself as a shill, in that there is no " natural true desert ", but rather only regions easily tipped into a desert state by a sociopathic subset of the human populace.

Portrayed by Establishment history as “Gerzeans”, the Neanderthal sons of Japeth invaded Egypt in ships in 4,500 B.C., using their copper weapons to overrun the stone tool using sons of Ham, who are identified only as “proto-Nilotic cultures.”

“The Dynastic culture, which immediately followed the Gerzean, developed directly out of the Gerzean and the other Upper Egyptian cultures that preceded it; gradually, during the last part of the Gerzean, the rulers in Hierakonpolis were able to create not only a cultural but also a political unification of all of Egypt , ushering in the successive dynasties of pharaonic Egypt.”

A " cultural and political unification " identical to the one the coincidentally “light-skinned”/Neanderthal Tahitian Pa’ao later unleashed on Hawaii. A military invasion, followed by the implementation of the Death cult, the human sacrifice temples, and the rest.

Race war, pure and simple, then to now. Which is why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations all have the lightest skins.

The Gerzean culture came out of the Amratian, which came out of the Badarian. We’re told “the Badarians apparently continued the agricultural and pastoral practices of the earlier proto-Nilotic cultures that immediately preceded them.”

That’s a lie, and a Satanic inversion. The Badarians forcibly brought agriculture and livestock to the Nile delta, and the Mil-speak Establishment excuse inverts it, tries to cover those tracks.

The Neanderthal introduced agriculture and farming to the Nile delta. The agriculture and farming that they started at Cayonu Tepesi thousands of years before.

“The Badarian culture seems to have had multiple sources, of which the Western Desert was probably the most influential.”

Thus, the Neanderthal “Badarians” came out of the Western desert, the Sahara, that they’d previously intentionally created with their “dust bowl” farming practices. Then they invaded the Nile delta, and got busy desertifying it, as well.

“The Badarian skeletons from Kellis were also phenotypically distinct from those belonging to other populations in Sub-Saharan Africa.”

The wikipedia author is careful. They say " distinct ", but the way in which they were distinct is unmentioned. That’s because it’s a different race , the Neanderthal race, the white race, laying waste to and enslaving the black “sons of Ham” who inhabited the Nile delta.

To. maintain current programming levels, stop reading immediately and affirm that the Gerzeans created not only a cultural but also a political unification of all of Egypt . And it’s true. That sentence is completely true in every way. It’s a half truth in that it omits “by killing all the men and taking all the women”.

“Among the recent groups, the Badari were morphologically closest to the Shawia and Kabyle Berber populations of Algeria as well as Bedouin groups in Morocco, Libya and Tunisia, followed by other Afroasiatic-speaking populations in the Horn of Africa.”

October 17, 2012 - North African Populations Carry the Signature of Admixture with Neandertals

Where " signature of admixture " is so very Mil-speak for “the Neanderthal invaded North Africa and killed all the men, and took all the women.” The “Badarian” Neanderthal invaded what is now the Sahara, desertified it, then moved into Egypt, itself, took it over and founded what we know as dynastic Egypt. The Neanderthal bloodline in place on the throne, down through the Millenia.

March 14, 2017 - Did humans create the Sahara Desert ?

“A new paper published in Frontiers in Earth Science by archeologist Dr. David Wright, from Seoul National University, challenges the conclusions of most studies done to date that point to changes in the Earth’s orbit or natural changes in vegetation as the major driving forces.”

You can see how the Neanderthal establishment has fought continuously to obfuscate the truth I’m laying down here.

They were waging war, then, and are waging war, now. Deliberately extending the borders of the desert via a programme, a regime, a modus operandi .

June 14, 2017 - The Dust Bowl was the greatest man-made ecological disaster in the history of the United States.

In the “dust bowl” of the 1930’s, they used the same “chop up the soil and let it blow away” technique they began using at Cayonu Tepesi 10,000 years previously.

To answer Don’s question, it’s why reversing deserts enrages these hiding human tapeworms and liver flukes so much.

This is from “the Adventures of Don and Carol Croft”, by Don Croft, 2002:

"The base of the Chembuster is an orgone generator, as is the HHg. When intention is applied to any orgone

generator by these walking energy capacitors, the effect is powerfully amplified.

The Namibian Chembuster [there are six of them as of January, 2002] is being used to prevent sandstorms from reaching the locale. This has resulted in more moisture being brought from the opposite direction in the form of dense fog. It can be many years between rainstorms in Namibia. I’ll include more data from that site in the future.

We live in a semi arid part of the country, and rainfall is almost unheard of during the summer. It’s rained every week to ten days since we set up our Chembuster , and on the drive to Seattle, we noticed that there was a lot of greenery among the sage brush, and even new sage plants, which were in bloom during what is normally the hottest, driest part of the summer. This rain has been coming from the south, instead of from the ocean, 400 miles to the west. There are no sources of moisture to the south.

Dr. Reich experienced this effect near Tucson serendipitously. He had taken his cloudbusters there in the early fifties to make war on the offworlders who were polluting the planet with dead orgone, as the current human regime has since learned to do, and he soon discovered that the cloudbusters were refreshing the atmosphere and causing the desert to bloom. The rain came later when he removed the energy pollution from the Sierras."

Don Croft, February 5, 2014 - We’re in Phoneix, Arizona, right now, and I brought my little yellow ultralight aircraft on a trailer here so I could reach the targets that Carol had dowsed on my aeronautical charts before we left Noth Idaho on January 9.

Carol dowsed about a dozen initial desert targets, most of which require an aircraft to reach, which made me really happy. Neither of us understood the significance of those choices until we started doing the work, then it started to make sense to us.

Most of the targets are in Imperial Valley, ‘California’s Sahara,’ which is just east of the north/south barrier in the Sierra Nevada mountains, east of San Diego, where Wilhelm Reich said it is. A year ago I dropped orgonite along that barrier from my car and Andy Schwarm of ctbusters.com (also a favorite target of the psi corps and corporate sorcery) filmed me telling about it. Imperial Valley has always been the most decertified area in North America and this is where Reich aimed his main effort in 1954. He operated a cloudbuster on the barrier itself. The spot is where Interstate Highway 8 from San Diego, along the Mexican border, was later built It’s near the bottom of a pass through the mountains, on the desert side. Dr Reich had insisted that deserts are artificially created and maintained and he discerned that this barrier needed direct treatment . There was abundant, regular rainfall east of the barrier, though the desert for hundreds of miles during Reich’s campaign. Grass was growing throughout the region at the time, then when Reich left it reverted to desert, again.

We started to work on reversing the American desert at the end of 2001, after we’d settled in Moscow, Idaho. We’d made five cloudbusters for that early efforts: two for Death Valley, two for the Hopi Reservation and one for the Chocolate Mountains at the eastern edge of Imperial Valley. We also flipped all the death towers and weather weaponry we encountered along the way, also put orgonite in some primary vortices that Carol identified. All of that is in my early journal reports in proper sequence but it’s no longer clear in my memory–we took a lot of trips to the desert in those years. Within a few years we were seeing a lot of grass growing in many desert areas in Nevada and Arizona. We particularly focused on Death Valley, then, which was bone dry and where nothing was alive when we started. After several visits to Death Valley it was vital and green and flowers could be seen even in the middle of summer. I don’t think grass was growing, there, but it caught the media’s attention and Carol and I were nearly arrested by park rangers after someone saw me knocking an earthpipe into the ground behind a sage bush :sunglasses: . The rangers let us go after I pointed out how green the park had become but I had to lie–I told them that we did all that work outside of the national park."

Wikipedia - Interstate 8 (I-8) is an Interstate Highway in the southwestern United States. It runs from the southern edge of Mission Bay at Sunset Cliffs Boulevard in San Diego, California, almost at the Pacific Ocean, to the junction with I-10, just southeast of Casa Grande, Arizona. In California, the freeway travels through the San Diego metropolitan area as the Ocean Beach Freeway and the Mission Valley Freeway before traversing the Cuyamaca Mountains and providing access through the Imperial Valley, including the city of El Centro. Crossing the Colorado River into Arizona, I-8 continues through the city of Yuma across the Sonoran Desert to Casa Grande, in between the cities of Phoenix and Tucson.

I don’t want this article to get overlong, and have achieved what I wanted to when I set out - getting the proof into one place that Don studied Reich’s work, then gifted the key ridge in the Sierra that Reich had previously worked on with his Cloudbuster in 1954. The key ridge that had been used to implement the great artificial drought in California. Don gifted the ridge in 2013, and again in 2014.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, May 3, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

March 25, 2013 - California: A Geoengineered Dust Bowl

Since November of 2013, the beginning of the rainfall season, California residents have experienced heavy geoengineering and chemtrail activity almost every day, which has transformed the Golden State, normally an agricultural miracle, into an arid dust bowl.

The sun is out daily, temperatures are well above normal, yet the sky is grey, the horizon is silver, and you often cannot see mountains that are only a few miles away (grey-out). The local weather forecasters say that the forecast is sunny “hazy” or with “high clouds”, which is their (NASA/NOAA) way of saying chemtrails.

Our occult rulers are now openly demonstrating their god-like power over nature. If history is any guide, this manufactured drought will likely be used to create artificial scarcity of water and food. Like oil, diamonds, and utilities, this artificial scarcity will result in increased profits for select corporations and increased government/corporate control over the populace. As Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and Henry Kissinger knew, populations desperate for food do not often oppose the crimes of their government or hidden power structure behind it.

Humanity and the natural world are under geoengineering attack and our very survival may be at stake.

Geoengineering and Chemtrails Manufacture Drought

Climatologists report that the 2013-2014 rainfall season is well on its way to becoming California’s driest period in more than 400 years. In 2013, California received an average of just over 4 inches of rain. Downtown Los Angeles, which receives nearly 15 inches of rain during a normal year, only got 3.6 inches in 2013. It’s currently California’s driest period since it was granted statehood in 1850.

It is no coincidence that the extreme drought coincides with unprecedented geoengineering and chemtrail activity. In Engineered Drought Catastrophe, Target California, Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch says, “intentionally caused drought is weather warfare.” California’ drought works like this:

With the combination of constant aerosol spraying and ionosphere heater utilization (HAARP) the climate engineers have effectively cut off the flow of moisture to the state of California. Why? First, California is possibly a climate “sacrifice zone”. This means that California is collateral damage for the constant parade of engineered snow storms being whipped up further east in the US. The rain blocking high pressure ridge that the climate engineers have locked in place over the western US and the eastern Pacific pushes the jet stream straight north, carrying the moisture with it before rain can come anywhere near California. This moisture then travels as far as Alaska and the Arctic. The jet is then turned back south as it wraps clockwise around the HAARP/ionosphere heater created dome of high pressure. Then, it is pumped all the way down to the southern US carrying heavily sprayed and chemically ice nucleated moisture with it which enhances the artificial cool down of the eastern US.

February 17, 2016 - The hottest place on Earth is covered in wildflowers after heavy autumn rain

Fields of flowers are blooming in Death Valley National Park, and Park Ranger Alan Van Valkenburg says they are the first signs of a rare ‘super bloom.’

Death Valley, otherwise known as the hottest place on Earth, is awash in yellow and pink wildflowers this month. Park rangers suspect that, given the torrential autumn rainfall that Death Valley experienced, the park may be due for a rare “super bloom,” after years of drought and barren bloom seasons.

[image]

(The headline uses " the hottest place on Earth " in place of “Death Valley”, to make the subject drastically less searchable. - ed)

January 13, 2017 – The California Drought, Which Was to Last Centuries, May Be Over …

January 14, 2017 – Satellite Reveals End of “Unending” N. California Drought – Roy Spencer

January 21, 2017 – Climate Alarmists Will Miss California’s Drought

February 4, 2017 – As the snowpack piles up, is California’s drought over? No, say experts

March 14, 2017 - Did humans create the Sahara Desert ?

New research investigating the transition of the Sahara from a lush, green landscape 10,000 years ago to the arid conditions found today, suggests that humans may have played an active role in its desertification.

The desertification of the Sahara has long been a target for scientists trying to understand climate and ecological tipping points. A new paper published in Frontiers in Earth Science by archeologist Dr. David Wright, from Seoul National University, challenges the conclusions of most studies done to date that point to changes in the Earth’s orbit or natural changes in vegetation as the major driving forces.

March 23, 2017 – Record precipitation, snowpack i n California expected to increase hydro generation in 2017.

April 7, 2017 – Gov. Brown declares California drought emergency is over – LA Times

April 7, 2017 – The California drought is officially over, but next could be ‘around the corner’

April 8, 2017 – Historic California drought over for now , governor says

April 8, 2017 – California’s Drought Is Over , but the Rest of the World’s Water Problems are Just Beginning

April 9, 2017 – California’s drought and floods are over and just beginning

April 3, 2017 – California Overcame 1/100 Odds to Beat Its Epic Drought | WIRED

May 29, 2017 – California’s drought is all but over, but some wells are still dry

June 14, 2017 - A Man-Made Ecological Disaster

The Dust Bowl was the greatest man-made ecological disaster in the history of the United States.

July 5, 2017 – The California Drought Isn’t Over, It Just Went Underground — Water …

October 10, 2017 – This Is Why California Can Expect More Deadly Fires And Drought

February 6, 2019 - L.A.'s rainfall is 167% of average for this time of year.

March 6, 2019 - Death Valley, America’s Driest Location, Was Swamped by Flooding Wednesday Morning

That might sound strange, but it has happened several times recently.

Flooding struck America’s driest location, Death Valley, California, on Wednesday morning, and this weather paradox is not as unusual as you might think.

Death Valley averages just 2.36 inches of rain a year. It picked up 0.64 inches of rain in the 24 hours ending 4 a.m. PST on Wednesday, or about 27 percent of its annual average. That 24-hour total is also more than double the park’s March average rainfall of 0.3 inches.

The soaking rain came from a storm system tapping an atmospheric river as it moved into California Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Flooding swamped State Route 190 in the park between Furnace Creek and Cow Creek, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Because water is not readily absorbed in the desert environment, even moderate rainfall can cause flash flooding in Death Valley, and it can be destructive.

Flash flooding can happen even where it is not raining. Normally dry creeks or arroyos can become flooded due to rainfall upstream.

This is the second time in less than a month that flooding has occurred in Death Valley National Park.

On Feb. 14, flooding closed two roads and caused damage to one of them when 0.44 inches of rain was reported.

Through 7 a.m. Wednesday, Death Valley has seen 1.56 inches of rain in 2019 , or 66 percent of its annual average. Death Valley averages another 1.66 inches of rain per year from April through December.

Death Valley Has Seen Impactful Flooding Before

Flash flooding and thunderstorms have been destructive fairly recently in Death Valley National Park.

On July 11, 2018 , flash flooding was reported along Badwater Road. The flooding originated from Dante’s View, a crest of the Black Mountains, which overlook Death Valley.

A thunderstorm produced heavy rainfall and strong winds in Death Valley National Park on Sept. 11, 2017. A roof was blown off a building and windows were blown out of four vehicles. The National Park Service estimated wind speeds of up to 100 mph.

One of the most notable flooding events took place over two weeks in October 2015 . A series of slow-moving thunderstorms brought 1.3 inches of rainfall to Furnace Creek, the headquarters in the center of the park, making it the wettest October on record at that location.

February 21, 2020 - The Dust Bowl was the name given to the drought-stricken Southern Plains region of the United States, which suffered severe dust storms during a dry period in the 1930s. As high winds and choking dust swept the region from Texas to Nebraska, people and livestock were killed and crops failed across the entire region.

April 10, 2020 - Storm does U-turn, drenches San Diego again, smashing rainfall records