Will a Cloudbuster Make the Chemtrails Disappear?

Dear Don,

We are getting killed here with chemtrails so we might need to drop some cloudbusters.

I have read that we need to drop the towerbusters about 50 meters (150 feet) away from the tower to get it turned around.

Cheers Don, Its always a pleasant thing to have you on our side.

Alan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thx, Alan. A quarter mile is the general range for a TB–where did you hear 50m? The closer you put one, the higher the chance that the sewer rats will find and remove it, of course.

The chemtrails you’re seeing are harmless and I doubt more cloudbusters in your area will make a difference. Chemtrail-seeded clouds do disappear a lot faster when you’ve busted all the towers in your area, though.

I think disinformants make a stink about chemtrails to distract people from the towers and other real problems. As far as we can tell, nobody’s gotten sick from chemtrails in 8 years. There are many thousands of orgonite cloudbusters, pretty evenly distributed and the range for one is several hundred km in terms of neutralizing the bio/chem weaponry in chemtrails at that altitude. If you remember what it all looked like before there was a CB in yoru area you’d recognize that seeded, temporary clouds which drift horizontally are not being breathed by people. Before, the stuff obviously came to ground and filled the hospitals with respiratory distress sufferers.

The disinformants don’t want you to look at this objectively, of course. Their employers are vested in your fear and feelings of powerlessness. People who read disinfo and only make a CB, instead of busting the many death towers on the ground, are doubly disappointed when those clouds are not affected, much, after they put up another CB. Busting the towers, though, usuqally produces quick results in the atmosphere and empowers the orgonite-tosser in a fundamental way. The reports you read on EW are pretty typical of what you can expect.

See how it works?

Thx,
Don.

I just want to add, actually it’s good to add a cloudbuster to a gifted area as the iceing on the cake [Image Can Not Be Found]
Once the area is properly gifted, adding a CB in the middle of the area will make chemtrails vanish at very high rates…

I mean where I am the only time I see chemtrails is when they spray constantly, but as soon as it stops, after 10-20mins all is gone! That’s why I see it as iceing on the cake. I know chemtrails are already harmless, but if you can make them disappear very quickly, it’s just nice to be able to enjoy clear skies more often and more quickly after intense spraying [Image Can Not Be Found]

Don: about the TB range, actually TBs have 2 different ranges from what I understood. I mean you won’t get alfalfa/soya/chickpeas etc. sprouts growing fuller/better if the TB is 200m away instead of being under the pot [Image Can Not Be Found]
Orgonites have a close range of some meters in which they are really strong and that’s what affects plants growth I think. and then there is the extended range, of, as you say, a quarter mile or so, which is what is good for gifting [Image Can Not Be Found]

1 Like