Windmills And Their Effects

Hi, on request of Enk again, I would like to have the opinion of people about windmills.
[Something Ugly Now Stirring in Languedoc?/url:1twud4jy

I preferred to make a new topic as this not exactly the same subject.

[quote=“Enk”:1twud4jy]
Would it be possible for you to post this map on EW? I like to hear from others what they are thinking, feeling and perceiving around windmills. One important question for me is: Is it necessary to earthpipe windmill parks? What I am feeling is that a windmill is either pumping DOR in the air or is pumping DOR in the earth or both. I would like to see some discussion on EW about what windmills are doing.
[/quote:1twud4jy]

I told him some of my friends in Brittany in france gift windmills because they felt that windmills corrupt natural energies. So has anyone any input on this topic?
here’s the map of the windmill parks in france http://www.thewindpower.net/country_map … france.php

One thing is sure: they are ugly, noisy and harmfull for wildlife

http://duckduckgo.com/?q=wildl……+windmills

haha that’s evident there is no arguing about that Edu [Image Can Not Be Found]

In fact what I would like to ask is if these windmills generate negative orgone vortices where they are placed and the best way to correct these energetic calamities! EP? or if 6 TBs in hexagon around the windmill are enough or any other way, the simpler the method is the better it is [Image Can Not Be Found];

Apologies for putting such a large ¨fluffy¨ report of my gifting trip to the windmills. [Image Can Not Be Found]; I have moved it to orgone experiences so you can continue more serious discussion of the windmill effects.

Although i know nothing of their technicalities about those windmills my direct experience of them here on the island have been these:

1. The timings they choose to have them ON spinning do not match wind. They behave very erraticaly and it seems obvious they are not properly used to gather wind energy if that was the primary function of those things. I can see them from many points on the island

2. When i visited to gift them my reaction has been the same as i ve had among a large tower array or a electric company installation, nervous system hyperactivated, head confused, unable to think so clearly and if i woud have stayed longer i am sure i would have come out with a big headache.

3. I found what looked like an airvent at the same grounds. I am not sure as to why it is there and if all wind installations have them. This particular station is on the limits of military land.

4. Yolanda and a friend went out walking around this land and had a remarkable experience from their subjective point of view. I will expand a little my short comment on the report. They could not return home (something normally very easy) as they felt they were being played somehow.
    what would normally take 1 hour to walk they found themselves naer those mills in only 5 minutes hence their space-time perception was not normal at all. They could never find the right way to return and there s prettty much only one path. When i talked to them once they reached home they told me they were very calm and trying to concentrate and Yolanda mentioned she felt this was coming form those windmills somehow. Something happened to them that day and Yolanda s intuitions are prettty good so i have no reason to disbelief what she experienced. If something of the capacity of those windmills was the main cause or supporting some other teach or not i simply do not know.

fran

Hehe, many windmills but little wind?

I think they are just a disguise for death tech then. They seem to have all the qualities that death tower need to operate.

Nice work clearing all this crap in the sky [Image Can Not Be Found]

EDIT: Sorry for fluffy posts and thanks for the advice, I’ll keep it in mind.

I’m delighted that you brought up this subject, Braikar, because Carol and I have assumed that the big wind towers are weaponized, simply because the corporate order won’t likely spend on something like that without turning it all into weaponry.

Jean Terry has been hunting for substantive information about this and shared the following with me. By the way, for the sake of our readers, let’s all try to be sure that our posts are all substantive and not ‘fluff’ okay? I want this forum to be as streamlined as possible, which is why I constantly remind some of our contributors to primarily report about the work we’re doing, so that we can earn ‘points’ to post off-topic subject matter. This isn’t for my sake; our reputations are built on the quality of our reported work and not on the variety of our expressed interests. I want everyone, here, to have a good reputation.

I was very happy to get this data from Jean because the Air Irregulars (Etheric Air Corps) crave new targets and it’s a lot of fun to fly low and slow around these monstrosities and their often-spectacular locations [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don

It’s of course quite likely that they are using them for it but of course no one wrote anything regarding turbines being used with death tech. However I can well imagine that the WT effects do make many people more susceptable to it. For a percentage of folks- maybe 10 or 15%- the WTS(wind turbine syndrome) effects are quite profound.
One of the Drs. characterized what he saw as a
‘negative psychiatric symptomatology’. Often severe headaches, anxiety, insomnia etc. all things that I would imagine would make one less able to deal with their efforts to muck with or control our minds .

http://betterplan.squarespace.com/today … udy-o.html

intentional weaponry or not doesn’t really matter here [Image Can Not Be Found]
The most important is to know is how to gift those properly! And from the experience of Fran is seems a windmill is a nastier target than a simple cellphone antenna tower?
If I were to go to a place where there are 3 or 4 and gift each of those differently (with more and less orgonite etc.) would anyone be able to tell me by looking at the pictures which ones are the ‘better’ gifted one or even if the amount of gifting was too superfluous…

Weaponery or not; to me it’s sure they are nasty because basically it’s a motor but of the size of the load of a 40tons truck! Like comparing a tiny cellphone charger transformer we put on electric plugs to charge our phones, these are not really that bad, but then when you get to a ‘park’ (like on the photo below) that converts high voltage lines current to 220/110v they are transformers too, but massively scaled up compared to the tiny mobile phone charge transformer; these parks are also a significant source of DOR. e.g. a small electric motor is a small source of DOR, so a massive electric motor can be a big source of DOR?

[img:nk0w1mughttp://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8396/150020mva20caption20pho.th.jpg"/>[/url:nk0w1mug]

Anyway back to the question, if I were to try different giftings on a set of different windmills could anyone tell me from looking at the pictures which ones are best gifted?
Also something to note is that these windwills usually rotate very slowly, maybe 2-3 turns per second when they are at max capacity, that could produce sounds at these frequencies (2-3hz), below hearing range (Infrasounds) but at a very high decibel output, this is also something that negatively impacts all living bodies…

hey Braikar,

i went there with triple intentions, gift those windmills, sorruound the recycling compound which is full of mountains of trash and also cover the limits of the perimeter of the neighbour military base so i overgifted because i also was wanting to surround the base from all sides.

Putting 5 HHg´s in line for these windmills might be excessive and my feeling is that less would be needed but certainly this station doesnt look as bad as the one you put on the pic.
I guess it dependes on the extension of the area, number of mills and transfomers found?

as you say, It s a good idea to gauge maybe with simple Tb´s and see if that would make it?

fran

Great, ok so you gifted more than just the windmills, thanks for the more elaborate answer.

And yeah now remains to test what amount is needed for windmills and sicne I myself don’t feel DOR except the yawning effects, I cannot judge, that’s why I ask if someone is able to tell me by looking at pictures of gifted windmills! Anyone? please?

This is just my aproach but if I was in your situation, with many tower like DOR emmiters but no idea how powerfull they are I would:

1. Observe the whiteout sky conditions before the gifting, in many weather conditions if possible.

2. Gift a single HHG trying to hit the biggest number of towers possible with it.

3. Come back about one week later and observe the sky again. Does it look the same? The whiteout is gone? Is it still present but more unstable, only when humid weather fronts come? Are they chemtrailing it a lot in order to reinforce it? Can you note HAARP like ripple patterns on the clouds, spreading from above of the towers?

4. Come back and finish it with TBs if necessary.

Off course, this doesn’t eliminate underground DOR emitters, so I think you should also check for signs of underground activity that might be associated with the windmill tower array or might be powering it.

If I lived close to windmills I would do that [Image Can Not Be Found] but the closest ones are 200km away, I simply do not have the time to go there every week [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think that understanding the intentions behind any technology is essentially important in terms of creating a comprehensive strategy to fix the problem but that’s just my personal approach. Some folks avoid knowing these things but there are plenty of good approaches that work, of course. There are lots of things I don’t want to know [Image Can Not Be Found]

My friend, Jean, is still data mining the subject and I’ll share her material about windmills as weapons, as available. Generally, anything like this which makes people sick is producing DOR, of course, so is a good gifting target.

Pretty soon I’ll drop a load around a windfarm while Carol’s observing the effects and if it makes a big difference I’ll extend the campaign. If nothing else it will generate some terrific aerial film footage.

~Don

Knowledge is a good thing but to do research about everything is a bit time consuming. After gifting the military base in tha back of my house and seeing it was clearing , it was obvious to further out (the windmill area) was causing the sky i saw the day [i decided to gift the windmill station[/url:14igc8ig](https://web.archive.org/web/20140114072411/http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=3739:14igc8ig)
i certainly overgifted the area and wanst pragmatic as to guage its power by dripping only one tb or one hhg. I wanted to heal the place and surrund the military base from the back too. The horrendous feeling i got being next to those windmills certainly were enough to convince me that they are DOR producers and the confirmations after gifting were there.

Now the place has lots of orgonite and i do not know where all the pieces are. If i wanted to gauge the minimum amount required now i think it would be biased, right?

fran