Wisconsin Gifting

Hello everybody. I’m Sean, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I started gifting this April, and by now have gifted well over 200 towers and antennas, and many parks and waterways in the metro Milwaukee area. Less than a year ago this was a smoggy, filthy city, whose inhabitants seemed quite unhappy. The difference I, my family, and friends have made is immense. The shores of Lake Michigan smell clean and fresh for the first time in my life. Smog is a rare site, and people seem much more sociable and easygoing. Sylphs visit the city almost daily. A considerable amount of gifting has also been done in Wisconsin’s northwoods, where until now, they have been successfully desertifying the pristine land. Locals said they haven’t seen healthy amounts of rain in over 10 years, until now.

I recently relocated from the southern suburbs to Milwaukee’s east side. I found a large array of towers, and a weatherball just a few miles from my new home. So I packed my backpack with 40 TB’s and biked over to them to clean the area up.

This is the area just before/during gifting.
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

As soon as I was done gifting it started raining. Then 5 minutes later a rainbow formed, and all the clouds broke up.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Some Sylphs showed up shortly afterward [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

One last thing I wanted to share is that I think I have been becoming much more energy sensitive since I started gifting. Prior to gifting I had no psychic/energy sensitive abilities that I knew of, but lately I feel like I have more insight into the world around me. I also can almost always see the flow of ether around me. It almost has a quality to it that I can’t quite describe, like I can see it in more dimensions than human vision normally permits us to see things in. Once I even saw orgone energy moving in precise, organized pentagonal patterns around the perimeter of an extremely large sylph. During this time I also saw the sylphs existence in these other dimensions as well. All of the individual wisps of the sylph were moving about in a relaxed manner and almost appeared to be ‘breathing’. I was wondering if anyone has ever had similar visions?

Sean

Welcome Sean! It looks like you are doing a fine job there. Isn’t it amazing how doing some gifting makes such a big difference? It’s especially noticeable when an area first gets gifted. The photos do a good job of showing that.

It sounds like you have been gifted as well. I can’t see these energies but sometimes I feel them. We must all have the ability in us, but just can’t dial it in. As you have experienced this, maybe you could back-track and note what the circumstance was when you first realized this ability and share the knowledge, of course.

Best luck taking back Wisconsin. You’re making a difference!
AL