World Class Corporate Mayhem Averted Today?

Three of the psychics were severely poisoned last Monday–one in the US and two in Germany–so we had the feeling something big was in the offing that the sewer rats were trying to prevent us from finding.

They’re doing better, now, and after a very difficult start in today’s chat Mark in UK looked aty a new chamber, very deep under Stonehenge and found a satanic blood sacrifice in progress–lots of blood in this one, so lots of victims (probably children). Anna and Moritz got a hunch this was one of many solstice rituals designed to power up a major murder/mayhem event in the near future, also to negatively affect some positive timeline developments.

Carol’s gifting trip evidently played into the solution of this problem and after awhile the psychics began to see all of these rituals becoming counterproductive as The Operators got involved. As time moves on we’re getting a better sense of their role in these exercises. It seems that it’s our (3D people) responsibility to initiate solutions and then The OPerators get involved and clean up the corporate/occult messes. It’s like they’ve been waiting for thousands of years for us to finally get a clue [Image Can Not Be Found]

I know there are other groups doing this, of course. We’re just probably the only ones talking about it for the record, perhaps.

Johnny Scudamore had painstakingly planted 200 towerbusters in a horse shoe layout around Stonehenge and others no doubt have also gifted, there. When Carol was there recently she said it still needs earthpipes because of something deep underground. The stones, themslves, are not good or bad–the psychics, today, saw them operating similarly to the pipes of a cloudbuster–presumably a Reich-style CB without orgonite.
Part of The Operators’ inspired action was to use these stones to channel bright, positive enerby down into the ground.

I always hesitate, a bit, to report our chat activities because people who are still not sure that the etheric realm is important might feel their credulity challenged by these reports. I sympathize with these folks, since we all need to come to this appreciation in our own way and speed.

As always, please put whatever I say that seems ulikely or unacceptable in your ‘wait and see’ file. If more information shows up for you to validate it then you can put it in another file [Image Can Not Be Found] otherwise treat it as science fiction or fantasy. Since I"m not claiming personal authority or special insights you can read it as a story, after all. It sure is interesting.

~Don

It occurred to me that there are three or four other American-based groups who are doing this scheduled, online work regularly but these are the ones I don’t mention simply because they condemn me, personally. They used to also slander Carol and DB but in recent years I’m their sole whipping post. We just don’t want unstable or duplicitous people in our chatroom, that’s all. I like to think that each of us have the right to choose our friends and coworkers.

I have no doubt that even those group efforts are productive, though. This is very, very inclusive work we’re all doing and it’s timely; not to be institutionalized. We don’t have to be saints or pious to do a good job, either. Anyone can do this because it’s time for us to shrug off this ancient, bloody corporate/occult tyranny.

The German forum’s chats are solid and productive–some of those folks also participate in the EW chats. There are a couple of French online group that I think are viable but we haven’t heard from them, much.

I can think of two good reasons to post some of these results: Counts coup on these DORknobs and exposes the nature of this ancient global organization some more. Whether some of our readers assume that we’re all imagining this may be beside the point but I absolutely do want EW to remain credible.

~Don