Yellow perch in Missouri have increased in size by 25% over the last decade. Flathead catfish in Pennsylvania increased 50% in size from 1975 to 2019

“The truth must be quite plain, if one could just clear away the litter.”

From “A Caribbean Mystery”, by Agatha Christie, 1964

April 1, 2007 - Record flathead taken at Blue Marsh

May 21, 2009 - State yellow perch record falls … again

May 8, 2019 - Lancaster County man breaks 13-year-old record with 50-pound flathead catfish catch

In all three of the examples above, the authors have omitted the name of the state under the false guise of familiarity, to make the subject drastically less searchable.

Additionally, the words " catfish " and " state " are omitted in the first example, and " state " is omitted in the third.

That’s because there’s an international news blackout in place on the subject, using strict, repeating rules and techniques down through time, regardless of geography.

It’s February 2020, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since.

I’ve subjectively concluded that those changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And the Ether is returning to its ages-long natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime.

Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that " Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-Like Burden of Mankind ", I’ve appended several recent news stories below to support it.

Yellow perch in Missouri have increased in size by 25% over the last decade

The current Missouri state record yellow perch, from 2020, weighed 1 pound, 14 ounces, 25% larger than a prior record holder, from March 2009, which weighed 1 pound, 7 ounces. Yellow perch in Missouri have increased in size by a quarter over the last decade. That’s an average annual rate of increase of 2.2% over those 11 years.

The current Missouri state record yellow perch, from 2020, weighed 1 pound, 14 ounces, 11% larger than the previous record holder, from May 2009, which weighed 1 pound, 11 ounces. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size.

That record holder from May 2009 was 17% larger than the prior record holder from March 2009, which weighed 1 pound, 7 ounces.

Since the record prior to March 2009 has been scrubbed from the web, the best we can glean is two records in quick succession in 2009, with an increase between them that’s five times the baseline.

Followed by another 11% increase in size in 2020.

Flathead catfish in Pennsylvania increased 50% in size from 1975 to 2019

The current Pennsylvania state record flathead catfish, from 2019, weighed 50 pounds, 7 ounces, and is 50% heavier than a prior record holder from 1975, the earliest record available. That’s a baseline average annual rate of increase of 1.1% over those 44 years.

Flathead catfish record

The current Pennsylvania state record flathead catfish, from 2019, weighed 50 pounds, 7 ounces , and is 4% heavier than the previous record holder, from December 2006, which weighed 48 pounds, 6 ounces. That’s an average annual rate of increase of .30% over those 13 years. That’s well more than three times below the baseline. No surprise, there, as growth rates are going to decrease, and significantly, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size.

That record holder from December 2006 is 2.9% heavier than the previous record holder, from September 2006 , which weighed 47 pounds. That’s well over twice the baseline. Since the growth rate of an organism is going to necessarily increase as it gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size, the next measurement must be larger than 2.9%

That 47 record holder from September 2006 was 7.8% larger than the prior record holder from 1985, which weighed 43 pounds, 9 ounces. That’s an average annual rate of growth of .37% over those 21 years. That’s less than half the baseline.

A sudden increase in growth in 2006, over seven times the rate of growth seen from 1985 to 2006.

That record holder from 1985 was 24% heavier than the prior record holder from 1975, which weighed 35 pounds. That’s an average annual rate of growth of 2.4% over those 10 years, more than double the baseline.

2.4% is smaller than 2.9%. The growth rate has increased, going forward in time. That’s not supposed to be possible.

That record holder from 1975 was 4.4% larger than the prior record holder, also from 1975, which weighed 33 pounds, 8 ounces. That’s an average annual rate of growth of 4.4%.

Using the earlier record from 1975, we see a 30% growth from 1975 to 1985, for a 3% average annual rate of growth during that time. That’s just under three times above the baseline.

1975-1985 - 3%, just under three times above the baseline.

1985 to 2006 - 2.4%, more than double the baseline.

2006 - 2.9% Well over twice the baseline - The growth rate has increased, going forward in time. That’s not supposed to be possible.

2006-2019 - .3%, well more than three times below the baseline

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, February 14, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

1975 - That’s William “Catfish” Quick with the heaviest flathead catfish ever recorded from Pennsylvania’s waters.

Although an inch shorter, it outweighed Ralph Painter’s (1975, Allegheny River - ed) record 43 1/2 inches by a pound and a half.

April 1, 2007 - Record flathead taken at Blue Marsh

Boyertown, Pa. – James Shabrach Jr. spends a lot of nights

fishing the spillway below Blue Marsh Lake in Berks County, but few

of them end up like the night of Dec. 21.

Shabrach, of Boyertown, had cast out a fire tiger-patterned Luhr

Jensen Sugar Shad. It’s a lipless vibrating crankbait. He’s had a

lot of success with that lure, bouncing it off the bottom to catch

walleyes and striped bass.

He got a surprise on that night, though.

&#8220The lure stopped dead, so I thought I had a snag,”

Shabrach said. &#8220Then I lifted the rod, and it started

bobbing. That’s when I knew I had a fish on.”

And what a fish it was. Not a walleye or a striper, or even the

muskie Shabrach thought it might be. This was a flathead catfish,

44.75 inches long and 30 inches around. When weighed on a certified

scale – a full four days after being caught – the fish weighed 48

pounds, 6 ounces.

That makes it a new state record.

Shabrach’s fish bettered by almost a pound and a half the

existing record, a 47-pound flathead pulled from the Ohio River by

Vic Zendron, of West Sunbury, in Butler County.

Ironically, Zendron just caught his fish last September, so his

time as the official record holder lasted only a few months. Prior

to that, Seymore Albramovitz, of Pittsburgh, had held the state

flathead record since 1985 with a 43-pound, 9-ounce fish from the

Allegheny River.

2009 - Brian A. Clapp, of Butler Missouri, hooked a 1-pound, 7-ounce yellow perch that measured 13 inches while fishing in a Bates County farm pond.

(The author makes no mention of the previous record. - ed)

(Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the author has omitted the name of the state, to make the subject drastically less searchable. - ed)

Some things are made to last, and then there is Brian Clapp’s fishing record.

Clapp, of Butler, captured the Missouri state record for yellow perch March 18 when he caught a 1-pound, 7-ounce fish measuring 13 inches. His fame was short-lived, however, because on May 3, Vince G. Elfrink, of Walnut Shade, landed a 1-pound, 11-ounce yellow perch measuring just a shade over 14 inches.

June 15, 2018 - Outdoors: The big boys come out to play

I had to look back in my notes, really dig deep, back in a pile of papers, notebooks and scribblings to find it. An 8-pound flathead catfish, my first one, caught from the Ohio River on May 12, 1990.

More than 28 years ago I landed that fish by accident, and in the next several years I caught numerous more on purpose, though none were over 10 pounds. Not many were turning up on the end of and angler’s line back then, and they were all a big deal.

At that time, no one targeted flatheads. They were all accidental catches, including the state record.

On May 9, 1985, Seymour Abramovitz of Pittsburgh broke the state record flathead catfish mark when he hauled in a 43-pound, 9-ounce monster on from the Allegheny River. The catfish, which was just under 40 inches long, held the record for 21 years. Abramovitz caught the flathead with a spinning rod and 6-pound test line baited with a minnow. The previous state record flathead catfish weighed 35 pounds and was 43 1/2 inches long. It was caught in the Armstrong County section of the Allegheny River in 1975.

May 8, 2019 - Lancaster County man breaks 13-year-old record with 50-pound flathead catfish catch

A Lancaster County man broke the 13-year-old record for the largest flathead catfish ever caught in Pennsylvania last month, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission announced Tuesday.

MORE: Polo Ralph Lauren partners with West Philly equestrians for new campaign

Jeff Bonawitz, 54, was fishing with his nephew Dylan in the Susquehanna River on April 6 when he felt a bite, and then his fishing rod bent straight down.

After a 25-minute fight with the fish, Bonawitz managed to reel in a 50-pound, seven-ounce flathead catfish, toppling the previous record-holder, a 48-pound, six-ounce fish caught in 2006 in Berks County.

(Under the false guise of familiarity, the author has omitted the name of the state, as well as the word “state”, to make the subject drastically less searchable. The author provides the weights of the old and new records, but hedges by omitting the percentage increase between them. So I had to do the math. The new record is 4% above the old. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size. - ed)

February 12, 2020 - Northern Missouri angler’s perch sets first state record of 2020

Tyler Halley of Maryville caught a 1-pound, 14-ounce fish on a private pond in Nodaway County./MDC

MARYVILLE, Mo. — The Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) congratulates Tyler Halley of Maryville for catching a new state-record yellow perch. Halley was fishing on a private pond in Nodaway County when he caught the 1-pound, 14-ounce fish using the pole-and-line method. The previous record was a 1-pound, 11-ounce fish caught in 2009.

(The author provides the weights of the old and new records, but hedges by omitting the percentage increase between them. So I had to do the math. The new record is 11% above the old. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible size. - ed)

2020 - Yellow Perch, 1 lbs 11 oz, Bull Shoals, Vince G. Elfrink, 5/3/2009