Yet Another Murder Attempt

This is happening so seldom, now, that Carol and I feel like we got a reprieve, remembering those years when the sewer rats were on us like flies on $#!+, 24/7 and we were nearly killed by incessant poisonings.

It’s still important to post about the attempts when they happen, though, and Carol asked me to report about this one, which was aimed at her daughter, Jenny, yesterday.

Jenny was on her way here to do some office work and to share the grandkids, which she does three times a week, and the thought occurred to her, ‘What would I do if someone was coming from the opposite direction and hydroplaned into my path?’ She took a good look at the shoulder and saw that it was wide enough to get well off the road in an emergency, even at that speed (she was driving 70mph on a two-lane highway. It was raining pretty hard at the time.

Just then, a white van in the other lane whipped around a big truck, as though to pass it, and the driver evidently saw Jenny and should have immediately put his brakes on and got back behind the truck. He speeded up, though, and kept moving forward. Jenny barely had time to get onto the shoulder to avoid a collision with that tool and she feels that if she hadn’t gotten the premonition she probably would have panicked and wrecked, as there was a high bank just beyond the shoulder. Carol reckons the big truck’s driver was also part of this op and that several spotters were in place, beforehand, perhaps including an aircraft.

This wasn’t the first time the feds blatantly tried to run Jenny off the road but it hadn’t happened in over seven years, since the time they were trying unsuccessfully to railroad her into prison, including an attempt to plant drugs in her car. A confirmation that the first attempt was an operation was that as she was getting out of her car at the bottom of a ravine, two feds stopped to check on her but didn’t offer to help–they just left without talking to her. Wetworkers or whoever has them on a leash always have to confirm a kill.

On her way home, Jenny stopped at a fast rood place and was waiting to order from her car when a female fed pulled up behind her at an angle, rolled her window down (it’s still winter, here), looked straight at Jenny and presumably talked to her underlings through a comm in her ear, saying, ‘I’m putting my foot down–she had kids in the car!’

Carol figures that the feds are doing this because Jenny, or someone close to her, is likely to do something significantly good (read: harmful to the corporate genocide agenda) in the world before long. Most people are easy to manipulate away from their own destinies, this way

This forum is for warriors and we’re fighting a real war, but peacefully. It doesn’t take many of us to win this war against the parasites and they risk losing an awful lot by murdering us, as you may have noticed a few months after they murdered three of our African friends in 2009.

We don’t want to be killed but we also don’t want the corporate world order to slaughter millions more people, either. If we can do our part to expose and defeat them, why not? They are entirely dependent on enough people choosing safety over freedom.

You probably know that any number of people would condemn Carol and I for unwittingly putting Jenny in that position but the same people don’t seem to mind that millions of boys who dressed all alike were cast on the corporate bonfire in the previous century and thousands more are presently cannon fodder in the terrorism scam, not to speak of the million or so innocent men, women and children in Iraq who were slaughtered ‘for their own good’ before America and Britain were finally defeated by ‘insurgents’ there.

I’m happy to say that people who fling orgonite may be tormented and poisoned but the $#!+birds rarely go after our progeny. My own four kids have never been affected. Jenny’s a scrapper, has a lot of psi potential and is now an adult. Carol sees lots of protection around her, too. We personally believe that The Operators will gladly help any of us who will follow our instincts faithfully. The corporate order programs us Europoids from birth to ignore our heart promptings (discernment) and to live in our heads and outside of the present moment. You can probably see why.

~Don

Thankfully shes okay! Great gift of premonition. Life saver!She’s going to cause a lot of fun in her lifetime. [Image Can Not Be Found]; I think.