Zapper and Moringa

The expansion of experience has made us to have wide scope of understanding and discovery, yesterday one boy was bitten by water snake the red one while they were swimming in the dam. they rushed him to the nearest health care but unfortunately they found when the place had been closed and all the workers have gone home after all days work, it was the turn of the night shift but still they had not come. Really these people never had an option for the life of one bitten by a snake is very short unless the medication is done promptly. We decided to put zapper there at the wound for it had started swelling up, but to our surprise after ten minutes the whole area of the affected region have gone back to normal. so we could only continue waiting for the doctors to come so that may help with the removal of the fangs. From these we witnessed by our self what zapper does and the doctors were amazed while seeing the power in the zapper.

ABOUT MORINGA

Moringa is a very powerful drug, in fact the seminar which Dancan’s wife Nancy attended in Nairobi of late, came with a good and encouraging story about Moringa. for Long time people had been using another one call Mwarubaine but does not effectively works as Moringa. Moringa even the health experts do say that its a wide spectrum drug for it cure many deceases, even some people can use the dry and grounded leaves while taking tea.

Even people who have a born fracture when they use Moringa their healing quicker, i9n other words its helps much in born development and healing.

When Chris went to Malawi he found when zappers that Don Had sent to them have really help them so much , he even introduced them in Moringa and zappers and right now those people are better of in protection. Chris have also allocated in Migori some areas where people have planted Moringa and he went as far putting the orgonite in those areas. in fact that is why i have said that the expansion of experience have enabled us to have wide discovery.

Mrs O

Thanks for the zapper testimonial, Mrs O–good for the record and I’m happy for the boy and his family. I’ll send you another box of zappers shortly.

Moringa was developing a good reputation for curing AIDS when I went to Uganda in 2002. A Ugandan doctor was experimenting and publishing about it at the time while living in England. I wish I could recall his name. I found out about it from Dr Batiibwe, who was corresponding with him. Doc B is now running a district hospital in the area where we gifted together during the CIA/MI6-sponsored terror campaign in that region, by the way. When that researcher died suddenly I was afraid that the moringa cure would be entirely suppressed. I hadn’t heard about it until now but it looks like this is spreading in East Africa the way orgonite is: in spite of very overt suppression by the corporate order.

Moringa is native to that region and is the fruit of a tree, if I’m not mistaken. Our kikundi are pioneers on several fronts, now

That is very true Moringa is very good indeed i have tested it and it work effectively. Thanks to Ralna for the good discovery to the Kikundi about Moringa

Christine