1783-84 Laki Eruption

Hi guys,

Here is an [article about the 1783-84 Laki eruption in Iceland/url:218h2vvx.

“It is hard to overemphasize the magnitude of the Laki / Skaftár Fires eruption — both in terms of the amount
of lava erupted and the impact in had on Iceland and elsewhere. Imagining what the impact would be if such
an eruption happened today is hard, but we would expect a few years of colder weather and potentially a
dramatic impact on air travel throughout the northern hemisphere, not to mention potential crop failures due
to acid rains in Europe and Russia. The impact of the eruption on trees in Alaska shows just how global the
impact is for these colossal eruptions that release hundreds of millions of tons of volcanic aerosols. One hope
is that modern volcano monitoring techniques can give us some warnings — maybe months — before such
an event begins, but even then it would be hard to escape the consequences of such an eruption.”

I’m sharing this in light of the Canary Islands planned gifting trip and the Dung Heap’s tradition to give clear warnings (sometimes announcements) about their plans.

The El Hierro volcano has been rumbling since 2011 and even has its own Spanish/EU government-sponsored [“investigation team”/url:218h2vvx (or is that “instigation team”?) which laid down sensors around the submarine vulcano. These sensors will alledgedly soon allow anyone with an internet connection to follow up on any “developments”, live. Here’s the [El Hierro page from earthquake-report.com/url:218h2vvx

I’m not sure the US/UK/Israel “family” of criminals can blow up the vulcano (what with China keeping a short leash) but Don’s impressions that this gifting trip will do wonders for Europe (I think probably North Africa too) seems right on the money for me. From our chat sessions there seemed to be plenty of underwater technology, not to mention all the well known military installations, whose nefarious effects will be disabled by orgonite. Of course, it will be quite the “bonus” when the volcano gets protected from potencial “rogue” nuclear detonations by desperate, two-legged parasites.

Carlos

Thanks a lot, Carlos. According to some sponsored doomsayers, the Canaries are due to erupt on that scale and even cause a tsunami that could cause devastation along Africa’s and Europe’s Atlantic coasts but this probably means that the US Navy intends to detonate a massive hydrogen bomb under that active volcano. The main doomsaying is regarding devastation due to climate effects, such as lack of summers.

I think that even some Pajama People are now aware that these Chicken Little predictions are not panning out so they are losing interest (fear). The alleged oilrig disaster in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico was supposed to end civilization, for instance, and after a few months the talking head simply stopped mentioning it any more. I think the internet was showing enough evidence that the only ‘oil spills’ were intentional leaks from oilwells close to shore.

A volcanic eruption in 1815 in Indonesia caused devastation in New England, preventing an entire summer due to dense dust in the upper atmosphere. The economy was hit so hard that it impelled a westward expansion into Ohio and Indiana. I don’t know why this information was so hard to find but note that the later eruption in Indonesia (Krakatoa in 1883) gets all the press and there were no especially bad effects downwind.

When the corporate order predicts devastation we should probably assume that this is what they intend to accomplish, in this case with underground nukes and other tricks. Some of us have always felt that it’s our job to prevent this when possible. The Canaries are a premier site for their destructive agenda and even though that agenda has been failing we need to keep up the pressure by disabling their weaponry. Nothing but good comes from this, after all. This is the sort of warfare we can conduct without harming anyone. There’s no need to just whine about Big Problems, eh? [Image Can Not Be Found]

We know from experience that earthpipes stop and/or prevent mischief like this and when Francisco gets there he’ll take care of business on land as well as at sea. This important job needs to be finally done, obviously, for Europe’s sake, because every weapon array is capable of doing damage until it gets flipped with orgonite.

Our own special and successful eruption-prevention project was Yellowstone National Park, where the doomsayers were predicting an imminent civilization-destroying eruption in 2005. That one took several trips between 2002 and 2006 but when we started we didn’t yet know about earthpipes, which were invented by Gale Stark in Texas in 2003. In 2005 the feds were warning people in the surrounding regions to be ready to evacuate at a moment’s notice, haha. I suppose the feds feel that it’s better to die running away than sitting in one’s parlor.

After each trip the seismic activity decreased but I think that they kept moving the underground facilities, then the seismic stuff started up again. Last time, we simply went around Yellowstone Lake and dropped orgonite because that part of the caldera was where the activity had become concentrated after we earthpiped the circle around the main calera. The lake is off to the side and we noticed with our sonar that there’s a vast cavern under the bottom of the lake. The lake is 200 feet deep but we didn’t see a bottom of that cavern. I wonder if this was a manmade cavern and the seismic action was evidence of construction. When the feds started the fires that burned much of Yellowstone’s forest in the early 1990s people reported seeing a lot of heavy construction equipment moving into the burned-out areas, which of course had been evacuated. I think the seismic stuff started happening several years after that. There has been no significant seismic activity since that sortie, six years ago. Dooney and Stevo went with us, that time. I posted about it, including photos, but that was destroyed by National Security Agency hackers within a year, along with most of the content of EW.

Kelly McKennon stopped the seismic activity at Mt Rainier, near Seattle, in 2004 and he did it by simply putting orgonite in several vortices on the mountain. Carol and I had previously flipped some weather weaponry around the base of the mountain. One of them was a HAARP array in the bottom of a canyon. He did the same at Mt Lassen in N. California shorty after that and blew out his knee getting to one of the vortices, there. He’s very dedicated.

Before we finished Yellowtone, when we were in Florida ruining the HAARPicane agenda for North America, we noted two stationary, spiral storms that were constantly present off Florida’s SW coast and in the northern Bahamas. We gifted from a passenger ferry to KeyWest through the edge of the western storm (that was a great ride and we were swarmed by feds, then [Image Can Not Be Found] ) and later went out there in the Zodiac and finished the job. No more storm after that.

We did the same in the Bahamas with our boat a few months later and that storm also disappeared. These storms were evidently the outward evidence of massive underwater/underground weather weaponry installations that were perhaps key components for bringing ruinous hurricanes to the continent. You may remember that after Katrina the talkng heads were promising more and worse hurricanes in coming yearss. The last hurricane in N America was Wilma, shortly after Katrina, which happened shortly after we got to Florida in October, 2005… We were at the predicted ‘ground zero’ then [Image Can Not Be Found]

I mentioned these two stationary, formerly perpetual, spiral sea storms because the sewer rats now put a lot of their weather weaponry underwater and even under the seabed. Francisco’s ocean gifting from his boat in the Canaries is going to take care of all that.

I only mentioned our own related projects because those reports were later destroyed and what we have done relates closely to what Francisco is also accomplishing. We can probably expect huge, observable results from his effort in August. Spain has gotten the most rainfall on record since his work last September, for instance.

The only time of year when the seas are reliably calm is August, which is why Francisco plans to be there, then. This wouldn’t matter if he had a submarine or a big, seaworthy boat but he’ll be out in the merciless elements in a small inflatable boat, as he was all along Spain’s north coast last fall, so he wants to be sure that he’ll be able to get the job done before he runs out of resources.

Your contributions will ensure that the job will get done in a timely way. I rarely solicit donations becuase most of us pay our own way but this project is a bit beyond his ability to afford it on his own and we know, beyond a doubt, that this will vastly benefit not only Europe but probably also North Africa.

I’m confident someone who’s reading this and has discretionary cash will help him out in a significant way. Thanks a lot, meanwhile, to the self-sacrificing souls who have sent him orgonite and some money already. Francisco is spending all he’s got on this.

~Don