A Bit More About Sabotage

HI all,
it s been a while… as you know last august and a bit of september we,carlos and I, gifted the canaries. I will start reporting about that one soon.

I am very happy to say that thanks to Don and Azti´s help my site is now in that server. Azti has helped me much porting 4 sites and he is a computer genius! thanks again. Sites work smoothly and i doubt they will be able to delete them like they did last year after my gifting trip in north Spain.

Now the sabotage comes from Aduanas (customs) Madrid which delay zappers by 20 days. They are a pain in the ass with notices and waiting times to release parcels. If they were interested only in money, they simply would pass the bill fast and take their extorsions but it is clearly different with DOn´s parcels. They also spell ¨my¨legal name in their fake bills every single time and i have to wonder if 35€ here and there multiplied by thousands of packages under wrong spellings might add up to black budgets or parasitic bankers accounts?

My inbox is not burning with mails as usually is. I only get spam and some personal mails. Other times they resort to try and add me in any spam list they can. Recently i got loaded with about 250 mails of Spam coming from a company that is located in Gran Canarias (of all places) and are actually owners of Ikea mall over ther. Maybe azti ccan comment or post that data. Sales are also down dramatically.
I wrote a mail to Dooney who must get so much interference cause it s been difficult for me to contact her many times.

So i sent her a mail a few minutes ago with the subject ¨chats¨ the message was undelivered and here is what i got back:

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The vPostMaster program

<[email protected]>: host
inbound.donebydooney.com.netsolmail.net[206.188.198.64] said: 554 5.7.1 The
message from (<[email protected]>) with the subject of (chats) matches a
profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your
message before resending. (in reply to end of DATA command)
[Image Can Not Be Found]

So i revised the subject matter just for the hell of it and resend it with the subject being ¨hey¨the answer was obvious:

<[email protected]>: host
inbound.donebydooney.com.netsolmail.net[206.188.198.64] said: 554 5.7.1 The
message from (<[email protected]>) with the subject of (hey) matches a
profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your
message before resending. (in reply to end of DATA command)

just counting coup.

fran