A special thanks to don & carol croft

A SPECIAL THANKS TO DON CAROL CROFT
You 2 are the BEST!

This post is long over due and I consider it the most important one I have ever done.
I also want to encourage everyone else on etheric warriors to feel free to add their thoughts and comments to this post.

Although I have never personally met Don or Carol, I have communicated with them since 2002 and I feel like I know them very well.
I never asked anyone as many questions as I have Don and Carol but I always received intelligent accurate and kind responses. They helped me to evolve as a person and to welcome challenges and learn innovative things I would not have learned otherwise. They also encouraged me to focus my gifting efforts on the southeastern USA (where I live) and not give up regardless of the situation because we would eventually make a lasting difference (and it did).
Early on during my communication with Don I told him that I hade made several hundred pieces of orgonite and he responded by asking, What are you doing to help your community? Immediately a light bulb went off and I started slowly gifting cell towers and shortly thereafter I was gifting everything else!

Last but not least, I want to say that without Don and Carol Croft, the gifting movement would suffer immensely and would not be as progressive as it is today.
You are an inspiration to millions of people around the world and I am proud to call you my FRIENDS FOREVER!

Sincerely,

Louis F. Onder

I also tip my hat to Don Croft – since last year I’ve inundated the poor guy with about a million emails and he has answered every single one of them, I don’t know of anyone else who’d have shown such a willingness to help a total stranger.

My first “encounter” with Don and Carol goes back to end of 2003 beginning 2004. I was so fed up with those king trails in the sky that I bought my first computer by rage .Two days later I knew what they were and how to fight them thanks to Ken Adachi of educate yourself that relates the adventures of Don and Carol Croft. That was so thrilling that I looked for an “orgonaute” in Switzerland and I stumbled right upon Markus to whom I bought a Don’s zapper that is still functionning yet and my first cloudbuster. I started gifting with him and began rather rapidly to buy resin and fabricate tbs, hhgs and so on. I met other gifters(not a lot to say) and we tried to cover this country with a maximum of orgonite. There must be some ungifted places maybe but they are not in number, fortunately this country is not too big and sometimes I gift the neighbours also. Anyway I am still pouring resin , it’s my dayly job now , even if the smell is not pleasant to my workshop mates [Image Can Not Be Found] and if I don’t gift as much as in the past years I am sure that the orgonite I make for sale does contribute to the betterement of the local athmosphere on a very large frequency band if you see what I mean.

THANKS TO DON AND CAROL FOR ALL THE GOOD TIME I HAD AND WILL HAVE WITH ORGONITE !!! AND BRAVO TO ALL THE GIFTERS ALL AROUND THIS CRAZY WORLD THAT I LOVE BETTER AND BETTER!!! KEEP ON THE GOOD JOB YOU DO ALL!!!

Thanks Don! You gave us all a way to fight back using Reich’s discovery, for the ‘end times’ conflict.

I’d also like to add my thanks to Don and Carol. I’ve learned a lot over the years, and it all began here.

Best Regards,

Todd

i have a couple of points to make, this is just a statement of the FACTS!

Who invented the LATEST and GREATEST composition or form of ORGONE we know and call ORGONITE?
-DON AND CAROL CROFT

Who REINVENTED and IMPROVED upon Dr. Hulda Clark’s most remarkable invention called the parasite zapper?
-DON CROFT

OKAY GUYS AND GALS THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST THING WE ALL HAVE TO SWALLOW! If it were not for the CROFTS most of us here would still be wearing our PJ’s and carrying TEDDY BEARS TOO! Some of us would at the very least would still be wearing a pajama bottom or top in our waking hours!!!

I’m done for now,

Louis