A Tower Spec

showd the tower spec to a computer/electrical engineer I know, this was his comment:

“This seems to me to be rather excessive. Watts = Volts x Amps Therefore, 240 volts x’s 800 amps = 192 Kilowatts per hour x’s 3 phase = 576 KWH. Transmitters at microwave frequencies normal only require a max of 1.0 watt, not kilo watts. If this is true then there is covert agenda going on. This type of supply and fusing system will be mega expensive. I don’t know what to say, except run for the hills. Power is a square law, i.e. Amps (squared) x’s Resistance in ohms. So if you double the voltage you square the power. Nasty.”

Excellent point John, I believe he is correct when he comments about excessive current being emitted from these monstrosities. I was zapped a few years ago from a tower when I experienced an extreme wave of heat because I got too close to a large tower than necessary. I remember reading posts from experienced gifting associates several years ago who warned against getting too close. I suggest not to get closer than 1/8 of a mile when you gift and make sure you have a harmonic protector or similar orgonite device on your person when you arrive and after you leave. This way you will not be harmed. You may have seen photos I have taken recently that are much closer than the distance I just recommended because I always carry a zap checker and insure the radiation is minimal before I make close approaches, but I do not recommend others do the same unless they are properly prepared and carry a little orgonite. This justifies what you and I do best plus it stresses the importance of orgonite gifting etheric warriors all around the world.

“We are coming together at this time because it’s necessary.”

Louis