Announcing The Official Etheric Warriors Show!

Aloha everyone,

I am happy to announce the debut of a new show, “The Etheric Warriors Radio Hour”.
I will probably change the name of the show in the future, because I named it about 10 minutes before we recorded the first episode. It was kind of a joke since it’s not radio and it’s over an hour. (This was in part based on my favorite radio show, The Retro Cocktail Hour, which itself is a 2 hour show.) [Image Can Not Be Found]

The background on this is that I used to do a radio show with a partner on an internet radio network. For that show we did two great interviews with Carol and Don Croft. At that time Don asked me to start doing an official show under the Etheric Warriors banner. Not long after this I disassociated myself from the show and network, and fully immersing myself in school and Japanese language study, I did not feel like I had the time to do a good job with a radio show.

Now it is over a year and a half later, and the show has manifested in the proper time.

Our first guests were Carol Croft and Dooney. This show was a whopper, and there is so much great information packed into the interview!!!

Here is the direct link:

The Etheric Warriors Radio Hour #1: Carol Croft and Dooney

And here is the embedded video:

[youtube]7_EbAfgKxXw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

After the interview I went gifting, did a bunch of towers, and hit the masonic temple, which I had discovered earlier when I didn’t have orgonite. While gifting I met some girls riding unicycles who couldn’t have been more than 8 or 10 years old. I’ll post some video of them later, as well as an introduction to the youtube channel.

I will record another episode in a few weeks, so please watch this interview a couple times, and take notes!!! I have listened to it a few times, and it is jam-packed full of useful information.

Thanks to Dooney and Carol for doing the interview!
Thanks to Don for asking me to do the show!

Hope that y’all like it!
Cheers!

edit
Please give the video a thumb’s up on youtube so that it goes higher in the search results*

Jack, this is great news!

I would love to watch this show! Unfortunately I’m not being abe to – getting the “currently unavailable” error, which I’m getting a lot lately.
Do you think it’s possible to also upload it to another video hosting site? Say… dailymotion?

Carlos

Edit: I’m watching it now… apparently it’s no problem when the video is embedded… weird but I’m not complaining!

Carol and Dooney were very happy with the interview, which Jack had prepared well for. The video showed up for me on Youtube but had two sound tracks going–one of them on a two minute delay or so. This made it pretty garbled and Jack’s a pro with this stuff, so assume that the NSA or its Google Golem did it, okay?

When Cassandria suggested to me that Google may have artificial intelligence I immediately thought of what Al Bielek told us about how the early computers at Montauk, with help from ‘abroad,’ achieved artificial intelligence, which he assumes was necessary on account of the math requirements of Project Rainbow and other time expeiments. Since the corporate order is etherically stupid, though (can’t imagine existence beyond the sixth dimension, so to speak), why shouldn’t we assume that any artificial intelligence they create isn’t also myopic and debased?

I suggested to Jack that we earn points every time we report obtuse hacking against us. Part of the old order’s stupidity is that they fail to comprehend this wonderful dynamic. While they’re spending all that money on controlling the Pajama People majority, who already crave to be controlled, we’re spending very little to reach the tiny minority of people who care to examine reality independently and these are the ones who have always determined the course of human progress.

Speaking of spending, Azti has come up with a plan for EW to generate money for its operating costs and we’re discussing the use of paid ads, discretely displayed here. He’s kept EW safe from the NSA $#!+rats for over four years and that has entailed countless hours and a few sleepless nights. Right now, he’s volunteering to move EW to more secure and flexible software and has spent a long time on it–time stolen from his already full work, family and sleep schedule. We’re really fortunate to have his participation and I wish I was allowed to share more info about this amazing man.

Jack has a lot of experience making videos and he’s a natural for a weekly show. He wants to interview many of the EW participants on this show and I’m fascinated by the way this meshes with Azti’s present effort–another sign, to me, that the Operators are still in the driver seat, here, and we’re taking our cues from them in a natural way.

For some time I’ve been concerned that the female element is too absent from EW. I get a lot of email from people who fling orgonite and the genders are more evenly represented than EW indicates. I constantly encourage the alpha males, here, to avoid testosterone contests in their postings because I have a sense that this is what mainly discourages women from posting on EW. I’ve also asked some of the fellows who have never been personally assaulted by the $#!+rat agencies and psi corps and who may also feel repelled by the more etheric reporting to refrain from openly criticizing reports that contain subjective impressions about these thngs. I suggest to these few that my own bizarre experiences, as reported in the first five years of my posted journal reports (http://whale.to/b/croft_adventures.html) --thanks, John Scudamore and Thom Powell–are still what draw a lot of people to try their hand at making and flinging orgonite. I’m gratified by how many other stable and reputable people have had these or similar experiences but have been unable to mention any of it in a public forum without being aggressively censured by paid agents and/or programmed stooges.

Carol and I were discussing, last night, the strange way that most of our enemies (the majority never met or contacted us) are apparently paid or programmed to express their hatred of us. Both of us would cut our own throats before we knowingly harmed anyone or their good reputations so we don’t have many personal enemies in a real sense.

When we pool our subjective and physically observed impressions together we build up an impressive body of empirical evidence that what we’re doing is worthwhile and achieves desired results. An ounce of denial spoils ten pounds of good, subjective reporting at this point though, so that’s why I discourage EW contributors who don’t have these experiences from expressing their disbelief.

It’s good to question everything, of course, and Jack fielded questions for several months before the interview. I post criticisms of my work and reports in the Q and A section of this forum so I can ‘answer back’ in the spirit of free enquiry. It’s appropriate when the criticisms and attacks come from outside the forum but when it happens in the forum our readers generally have the impression that all of us are petty-minded and spiteful. This is something the enemy try very hard to exploit but as long as i can keep them on the outside it’s not a problem.

Carol and I are featured in a new ‘encyclopedia of fakers’ or some such and I think the Google Golem intends to feature this when someone does a search on our names. The author, who evidently has no personal history on record, claims that I don’t have a clue about how science really works. Disinformation has always been part of the bulwarks of the Church of Settled Science. When a scientist approaches me for information about orgonite and/or zappers my first emotion is pity because I know that in order to grasp the very simple truths behind the observable miracles, he/she is going to have to first overcome many years of institutionalization.

Dr Reich aparently never comprenendedund why nearly all of the scientists around him failed to grasp the fundamentals of orgone but that the workers who built his devices all understood it, easily. When the East Africans started achieving large scale successes with farmers and fishermen in 2009 the awareness of orgonite began to spread in that part of the world. That may have helped save EW and this global effort from extinction and, lately, more and more people (mainly young people) are openly aware and discussing the disgusting nature of the NSA’s internet golem. A golem is a destructive creature hat has intelligence and will but is created by sorcerers out of base material [Image Can Not Be Found] . This old parasite that has been calling itself the New World Order can abide any threat except exposure.

Andy Schwarm attempted to drive up to Idaho from Southern California a couple of weeks ago to interview Carol and Dooney but circumstances prevented it. He’ll be here next spring and I’ll get some good flying/gifting video edited with him, too, before that–grid willing. Jack’s plan had already been in motion and Capt Azti sprang into streamlining EW last week so it’s been fun to watch this cosmic dance unfold.

Thanks again, Jack, and I’m sure our readers are looking forward to meeting more of the EW pioneers in your videos! Thank God we haven’t institutionalized this global movement or its pioneers! It’s as fresh and new to all of us, now, as it was a decade ago.

~Don

One of my mentors, the old Welsh/Seneca witch and elder, Dorothy West, told me that, according to Celtic traditions women mainly operate mentally and men mainly operate physically. This is directly opposite the way that the old female-hating parasitic order have programmed us all, for perhaps six thousand years, to see reality but as you watch Carol and Dooney keep this in mind okay?

Dorothy provided some clear illustrations to demonstrate this:

1. Men tend to wage war to settle disagreements or to dominate a continent; women tend to reach working agreements through consultation and when a woman wants to dominate she tends to restrict that to a small group and does it without killing anyone.

2. In a chaotic situation, men tend to fall apart emotionally; women tend to get more clarity and will immediately start fixing the problem

3. Very few men can do more than one task at a time; women are natural multi-taskers in most cases

When the genders are in balance there’s harmony but when one is dominant I don’t think harmony and progress is possible. There aren’t many examples of female dominance of a culture, historically. What information we have about them is probably distorted, too, since all of the educational institutions that fielded archaeological expeditions are misogynistic.

When I went to Namibia in 2001 I had time to read and a bookstore in Windhoek featured books by male and female African authors. That was an epiphany for me because my main exposure to Africa had been through institutionalized westerners–anthropologists, missionaries, alleged historians, film makers, etc. I consumed those books and began to see Africans in a more balanced light. It’s pretty clear that before the missionaries arrived, fairly recently, there was always relative equality between the genders on that continent. On the coattails of the Christian missionaries in the 1800s came brutal misogyny, enforced by arms, widespread alcoholism, generated chaos (including corporate-sponsored terror/slaughter campaigns) and economic sanctions against the populations. Missionaries, most of whom are probably sincere at first, have been the vanguard of the corporate order in Africa and elsewhere. If you want to read about how this all works, as seen from an African perspective, ‘Things Fall Apart,’ a 1958 novel by the Nigerian author, Chinua Achebe is a clear example, I think.

If you want to dig deeper into the historical function of missionaries, read about the Union Theological Seminary of Columbia College in New York. Bloodstained John Foster Dulles, while he was the CIA’s first director, was the president of that missionary-training institution, haha. Sun Myung Moon was one of their products. We can probably assume that most of the chumps who graduated and went abroad as missionaries had no clue or care about who they were really serving–they probably believe they do it for Jesus. Schizophrenia is one of the hallmarks of a thoroughly brainwashed population, as you presumably know. Whatever horrors the American Establishment commits was learned from their draconian parasite mentors in the older City of London hive.

It takes a lot of money and manpower to develop enough infrastructure to brainwash entire nations, though, and that still hasn’t been achieved in Africa–not even in South Africa, which is the wealthiest and most technologically advanced state on the continent. It’s been partially achieved in the large cities but our African associates are mostly in the countryside of the various African nations. So we can see by the way the East African kikundi conduct their affairs that men and women share the responsibility and profits in a fair way, as likely happened before the arrival of the missionaries. The reports from Africa reflect this because there is an approximately equal number of female and male reporters. Mrs Odondi has been the hub of that wheel but the wise will observe that real leadership is based on sacrifice and example, not on seeking an advantage over others and Mrs O has demonstrated a level of selflessness that I aspire to. According to Lao Tzu, ‘Because of the space where nothing is, we have the use of the wheel.’

Thanks again, Jack!

~Don

During the interview there was a typical ‘echo’ and Jack went out of focus for a brief period on our end. This is a typical surveillance/interference sign; probably an NSA $#!+rat effort to intimidate our friends, haha. I think you’ll get a kick out of the way it got handled if Jack kept that in the interview. It’s no wonder these felons interfered with the quality of the film after it got posted on their YouTube.

~Don

I agree the ladies are quite a bit absent from EW. It’s quite refreshing to see in this video what qualities they can bring to the table and how much they enrich the whole ‘dialog’. I’m tentatively calling ‘dialog’ to the collective of voices here at EW but it’s true sometimes we are too interested in proving a point, myself included.

Jack, Carol and Dooney you did a great work and thank you for the inspiring interview! Jack please continue this radio show

Carlos

FANTASTIC ! I downloaded the video for future reference. Very good for introducing a broad range subjects that are so common to us, you did a terrific job Jack! The ladies also did a great job in explaining it all in the Etheric Warriors Radio Hour(s), great show! Just a suggestion, If someone could make video subtiltes, even if in english, it would broad even more the reach of the show to people who are not proficient in listenning spoken english.

great interview! thanks to all three of the participants, and Jack please keep going with the Etheric Warriors Hour, it’s a great idea [Image Can Not Be Found]

mike

p.s. – I tried to “like” the video and couldn’t do it, but everything else worked as normal for me.

Interesting what you say about Women, as I have been studying this for some time.

Most people don’t realize the parasitic order is heavily patriarchal, while free societies, without these parasites are universally matriarchal… It has been well documented that all of the leaders of ancient Egypt were in fact – women. There is evidence of a widespread, and ancient ‘coverup’ where female leaders effigies were chiseled off, large sculptures defaced to remove the sex of the leader, or in some cases – diety they were worshipping/following. In cultures not ‘conditioned’ by the parasitical orders you find females universally worshipped, or at least – extremely well cared for, and revered. For example some Amazon tribes, relatively untouched by the parasite, males spend their nights rubbing oils on the skins of the females, and ensuring every need is met, while the female largely ‘directs’ the affairs of the communities.

Interestingly – one will note in nature it is universally the MALE which has the pretty colors, flashy looks, and overt shine. Look at a female cardinal vs male, a female pheasant, or peacock vs male. Male lines are gorgeous compared to females. Yet in humans, at least the subverted societies, it’s the females wearing makeup, sexy clothing, perfumes, and other things. This is the result of parasitical conditioning in my opinion, which places the female as a sub-servant sex. You see in NATURE the female is the boss, the make is attractive to try and ‘score’ the best females for continuation of specials – that is to attract the best female. So as males, I guess we should be putting the makeup on. Hah!

Also don’t forget hemispheric operation. Females tend to be right brain heavy, which is our creative, holistic, and optimistic side. While males tend to be left brain, analytical, pessimistic, and constrained. Males see the trees, females see the forest, and much of this is a product of hemispheric activity. One of the ways to tell someone enlightened, or at least – spiritually awakened is they almost always have parallel hemispheric operation. To a ‘hard core’ male, these guys appear to have quite a lot of female-like tendencies – but they aren’t gay. For example a male with a balanced hemisphere might pick up quite a lot of the traits Don mentions in his post, and this is very easily discerned. A friend of mine named Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, one of the worlds top brain scientists had a stroke, and later wrote a book about it. She was heavily left brain centric before the stroke. The stoke shut down her left brain entirely, and she describes her experiences – which were remarkable, and well worth a read as it sheds a lot of insight into this.

Do some research into ‘left brain entrainment’, which you will find is one of the parasitical orders methods of subverting humanity. Anyone hit with any attempts at mind control, or directed energy weaponry almost always has an experience of throbbing in their left hemisphere. Some EMF sensitive people report constant throbbing in the left hemisphere… Many speculate that they are attempting to entrain people into the left hemisphere, which you can guess what that results in… It shuts down MANY levels of discernment, including shutting down the ability to see the ‘big picture’ in things.

Not to take this off tangent, but it sort of all falls into the patriarchal parasitical order.

nice interview …

interesting thoughts on crystals here Carol said She would never waste a good crystal n Orgonite! Love that part and underlines
so much for Me as to lots of Gifters going crystal crazy! In Our gifting tbs We don’t waste resource on unnecessary crystals
Just a small chip of quartz Is needed and yes the crystal is the brain of the Orgonite but how big does a crystal in a gifting tb have to be to bust a death tower?
Not very big and all You need is a small
Chip of quartz to tie that brain into the quartz kingdom to do what it has to do! Save Your money for resin and leave room in Your molds for metal!

CBS and. Eps. are a differant animal though, I feel, and in those I use the largest quartz crystal that can be crammed into the pipes!

Great show Jack and will try to watch the last half of it when time allows…

Just had another thought, not about crystals, but in using aluminum for the metal component in Orgonite…
I think some Gifters shy away from aluminum, even though it is cheap and plentiful, yes aluminum has lots of
bad health risks but as long as YOu are wearing gloves and masks(for fine powdered aluminum) it is fine!
You are using it to make Orgonite after all which is going to change any negative aspects the aluminum used to have

A normal gifting run for Us involves 5 thousand kilometers and a truck full of tbs and gear which is 3000 tbs that weigh
In at 300 kg’s so how can You use anything but aluminum even if Your carrying around a backpack griding a downtown area…
steel is never an option iMho unless Your happy to gift a small handful of tbs per trip?

Thanks everyone for the comments and discussion.
I think that everybody’s observations are excellent.

Hey Don, thanks for your encouragement and assistance. I appreciate everything that you have written on this thread. Lots of food for thought. I hope that Andy can make it up to see you sooner rather than later. I really want to see the next video he films with you all. (And Andy, you are on my short list for upcoming guests, lol. [Image Can Not Be Found] We’ll talk.) (Actually, a lot of the usual suspects on EW are people I am planning on speaking with for the show.)

Carlos, the show will definitely continue. I’m trying to make each of these a real event, and so I’ll do the next one in about a month or so. Down the road they will become more frequent.

Edu, that’s great you downloaded it. I didn’t include downloading on the disclaimer, because 1: it’s youtube right now, and anybody can download, and 2: sometimes that’s easier for people. Regarding your subtitle idea: I love the idea of subtitles, however that is something I don’t have time to do right now. Every moment I am not working on Japanese I feel really guilty, and right now I am very behind in my work. Down the road I could maybe do it, but to subtitle that whole thing would take many hours of work. If somebody wants to subtitle it, please write me at [email protected] to discuss it.

Thanks Mike for positive feedback!

Bodhitree, great discussion!

Thanks Braikar!

Gare, those are all excellent observations! Spot on, I would even say!

The video seems to be getting some good viewership. It’s only been posted for a little more than a day but already it has 175 views. Some of my cultural videos about Okinawa have only 30 views after several months, so I am very happy to see the exposure that this is getting.

I did get some attacks in response to this, but it only shows that this program is going to be a positive force.
Thanks everybody!

Just another suggestion: This first show was a surprise! You could announce the next interviewee at least one week before the interview, so people could place their questions, for you to pick the “more relevant ones” or the more frequent ones

Haha, I know what you mean with getting way behind with our daily non-gifting stuff.

Fantastic!!! More please!!! Nena and I enjoyed the interview so much, very empowering. Thanks Jeff great job, and thanks for asking questions.

I hope the ladies will be encouraged by this thread, since it’s obvious that EW is too male-dominated and that the males of EW want more female participation.

Bodhitree, I’ve also read the matriarch claims about ancient civilizations but have tried to dig deeper to find a better balance. There’s also evidence of a harmonious relationship in very, very ancient times between human and reptilian civilizations so this makes the enquiry even more interesting than mere gender considerations [Image Can Not Be Found] . The people who write the matriarch-biased stuff seem, to me, to be generally reacting to the patriarchy rather than looking for balance. The indigenous cultures that were recently missionized show more of a balance of genders and those records are a lot fresher and less filtered by biased archaeologists.

Carol, Jeff and I attended the traveling Tutankhamen exhibit in Florida during our year of flattening the hurricane agenda. Jeff and Carol are psychic, so it was a double show for me [Image Can Not Be Found] and they pointed out that as the Egyptian artifacts progressed in time from the early dynasties the pharoahs exhibited more and more reptilian characteristics, which the statue and casket builders attempted to disguise in clever ways. The X-rays of Tutankhamen were most revealing, that way. The skeleton didn’t resemble the statues and casket visage at all. I wonder how the emergence of the rule of parasites, perhaps kind of suddenly six thousand years ago, tracks with the suppression of females, more or less globally but no corporate-funded expeditions will be allowed to explore that, I’m sure. I think they do fund feminist-oriented explorations because feminism in its present state is an aid for the suppression of women by forcing them into inappropriate roles. Federalizing the abortion issue is a good example of that, I think. How can anyone imagine that this is not a local issue, at best? Democracy is only a local function, after all. If there is appropriate local democracy then the problems of corporate ‘democracy’ disappear like a bad dream.

Suppressed writings like The Babylonian Woe offer glimpses of the deeper level of altnernative data, I think. The matriarch-biased writers are featured in franchise bookstores, just like high profile disinformation usually is. Reading disinformation is okay but using it as a standard can be misleading. Putting women on pedestals works the same whether it’s done by cynical, patriarchal pedophiles and man-hating feminists of both genders or by well-meaning archaeologists, I think.

A prolific gifter in Spain, who personally knows Francisco, sent me this request after watching the video and only understanding about 10% of it, due to the language barrier:

Hi Don,

Would be a good idea if someone can record the audio translated into Spanish and other languages …!!!
I know to put subtitles to a video so long would be a huge job, but the possibility of only transcribing the interview to text would be very useful. I could help to revise and “improve” the automatic result in spanish. With the little English I know, along with my intuition, I can see where the translation is changing the meaning of what is said.

I think she uses a translation URL when corresponding with me. These have gotten pretty good! She got a lot of good energy from just watching the ladies and Jack. When I first started hanging out with one of my mentors, James Hughes of Ashland, Oregon, most of what he talked about sounded like gibberish to me but I just enjoyed bathing in the clean energy around him. After I started doing the work he recommended his speaking became more and more comprehensible, of course, and after awhile everything he said made sense to me. That happened during the same brief period (a couple of years) when I got online with the zappers and also started experimenting with orgonite. It’s also when I knew Dorothy West, also in Ashland.

After Carol and I got together our present exploration started with a bang right around there in the fall of 2000: the Oregon Vortex in Rogue River, Oregon, and at Mt Shasta. One reason I urged Jack to interview Carol and Dooney is that most of the people who have wanted radio and other interviews about orgonite and zappers approached me, evidently with the assumption that only the male can represent any progressive movement.

This misogyny is so deeply ingrained in Western culture that it has to be actively countered by all of us, the same way that racism still needs to be directly countered. The corporate order’s approach to the problem of racism (which they created, of course) is ‘affirmative action,’ in which unqualified people of color are given preference over qualified Europoids. This has the effect of strengthening concealed racism, of course. Their feminist paradigm also strengthens gender prejudice from both directions, ensuring the survival of patriarchy.

The occasional testosterone contests on EW repel western female EW members from participating. We don’t see this dynamic with the African posts because misogyny hasn’t made as deep inroads in Africa, which is to say that agenda ultimately failed in Africa. I’m not one of those mystical chumps who idolize African cultures, by the way. Some of those old cultures are horrific, just like anywhere else in the world. We lucked out that this movement has caught hold of some very progressive and competent people, there [Image Can Not Be Found]

If we’re going to make it likely that more of the females, including my wife, will feel comfortable to post reports regularly on EW we’re going to need to leave our testosterone at the door when posting, simply stated. I’m sure we can do it because we’re all conscientious people, here.

The destruction of these rearguard ‘paradigms,’ like corporate feminism and corporate archaeology can only come from open discourse and by giving an advantage and supplying a platform to worthy females and people of color in the interim. It’s a wonderful experience for any Europoid to spend time in countries where Europoids are a racial minority, except for South Africa, haha.

I hoped to spend a few weeks working with the Ritschls and the wonderful Afrikaaner gifters, there, but I felt like I was thrown back into 1950s Alabama on account of the racism that I saw being exercised by both the whites and blacks in the general population. It wore me out and I could only tolerate a few days, which is too bad because I really enjoyed getting acquainted with the Ritchls and the others. Georg and I had just spent a very productive month together in Uganda, where the color difference is just a curiosity rather than a barrier.

When I visited Belize in 1994 I was drawn to the Black Caribs, who are an oppressed minority but very proud and self-reliant. Tourists are generally warned not to go to their ‘capital,’ Dangriga, but I went there like an arrow goes to a target and the people were incredibly generous and open. A new friend took me around to visit people and in one of the neighborhoods a crowd of kids ran over to the truck after one of them called out, ‘Hey, there’s a white man!’ Little brown hands reached in through the window and felt my hair and skin–it was kind of like swimming with dolphins [Image Can Not Be Found]

The Back Caribs (Garifuna) react rather strongly to perceived prejudice from whites or anyone else and most tourists are ordinary Pajama People, which is to say deeply prejudiced in many ways, on account of corporate programming. We have to actively seek out our prejudices and neutralize them in order to participate in the world in a productive way. Succeeding generations are less and less prejudiced, though. I don’t think it was possible for the ancient parasite to maintain the programming efficiently because the natural urge of all people is toward integration and acceptance and that urge is getting stronger over time.

Right now, I’m working on overcoming a prejudice toward people who are programmed by the Church of Settled Science, for instance. They call themselves ‘scientists.’ I do tell the ones who challenge me that if they can overcome their overlaid church mysticism programming they can be real assets to this movement. I personally believe that if Dr Reich had overcome his prejudice in favor of scientists and had rather focused on his associations with the ‘ordinary people,’ who actually understood what he was doing, he might not have been destroyed by the parasite.

~Don

The occasional testosterone contests on EW repel western female EW members from participating.

I’ve never seen it like that. You keep telling us to put out what we did to have a track record, so that’s just mainly what I personally do, so we can also correlate it to any weather event or anything else that happens afterwards. I feel women just lower themselves by thinking what they do is less important and I find that sad to be frank. How many female friends do I have who tell me once in a while: “I’ve gifted a couple antennas around my place, I’ve given orgonites to a lot of friend around me.” And then tell me: “oh, but it’s so little compared to what you do”, I always keep trying to explain them that it’s not, it’s equally as important as big giftings! It’s complementary. Please women here, share more [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s always been a thing of energies, I’ll probably sum it up not correctly, but it’s hard to sum up what I want to explain in a couple of words;

• overly unbalanced male energies do things big without thinking about feelings (and destroy the world has human history shows it);
  • balanced male energies (in tune with their feminine side) do things big while still accounting for emotions (i.e. we gift to help the world).
  • Unbalanced overly female energies care way too much about feelings and end up doing not much that is useful;
  • balanced female energies (in tune with their male side) do things that seem less big in materialistic appearance, but in the realm of emotions and it is very big as well!

And don’t forget when I say male energies and female energies, I’m talking about energies, it might aswell be a woman destroying the world with overly unbalanced male energies, than a man nurturing the world with balanced energies tending towards feminine…

When a female friend tells me that after a year or so, she’s made 50 more believers in the world of energies and orgonites, I can’t count that as small! It’s a huge accomplishment, I can’t even imagine how many people dooney and carol have helped that way (and other females that I don’t really know here).

Both actions are absolutely complementary!

P.S. I don’t know when, but I remember somewhere Dooney saying she had to get more in tune with male energies I believe the african women have more facilities posting here because they are very balanced both ways

Great interview!

On what they talked about regarding channeling and how channellers often don’t look for the source of the information they’re getting; I saw a Youtube video of someone talking about how he got into New Age things and channelling through meditation. He got in touch with some seemingly nice ethereal beings who gave him advice and info over a period of time.

Eventually it came to a point where he simply asked them “But who are you guys, really?!”, whereupon these beings became totally mad and started attacking him. After that experience, he became a Christian instead.

Here in Norway we have someone from the royal family who claims to be in contact with angels, but I suspect they might be something else. The name of her foundation/company is an old Mesopotamian goddess that people used to sacrifice babies to. Another reason is I read about the courses she holds, where people supposedly get in contact with their own spirit guides. After a guided meditation on how to open up to these guides, one of the participants said she was at war with her own guide before she let him in. Now that doesn’t sound right, does it? Sounds more like some parasitic entity forming an attachement.

So yeah, it’s good to be discerning.

My mother has a feng shui item hanging in the upper corner by the front door. It’s a wind chime with the eye of horus on top. I pointed it out to her that it was it was the evil eye,
she hadn’t even recognized it was an eye until I said so. Of course, she googled it and only found info about how this eye means good luck. So I think it still hangs there.

But long before that I had dug down orgonite right outside her front door, so it’s probably okay. Wink