Another Magnetic Motor Ready To Go Mainstream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5jtx0IFgQ

from australia and much further along than Mylow.

M

Thank you Mark , I already saw this video one or two years ago and I don’t know what happened after that.

This is another link which was posted some days ago, but seems to be already oos on Chris Brown coils which could be another overunity system

I saved it and Iam trying to post it right now…. but …not possible… Ale, ajuda por favor!

http://peswiki.com/index.php/O……_KML_Coils

…and like that?

but no pics again but the links work

From PESWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
A Super-Duper Simple Method for Harnessing Aetheric Energy?

Page first featured April 15, 2009

An Open Source Project

Status
Chris Brown’s April 23, 2009 TV results: “no change”.

I’ve been in communication with Chris W. Brown (rainmanp7) for about a month. He occasionally sends me video links, which I’ve not been able to make sense out of, and I’ve not had time to ask him about them.

Today (April 15, 2009), despite being super busy, my interest was piqued when he Skyped me with the following message:

“I’m about to blow everyones mind lol. I just made my overunity 1st power station in small form! and it works, and has a self adjusting power charging system. It can power 2 110 Volts house outlets, and it has KML stuff all over it. It’s been in operation for over 6 hours now, and the battery is still holding above maximum charge. It’s charging itself and giving off power and creating power as needed through the power inverter. […] It’s replicatable at every level.”
I got on the phone with him for the first time, to ask more about what he had. He said he had been powering a television for several hours with his self-looped system. He said it ran nearly 7 hours in all before the system shut down because the battery input dropped below the threshhold required by the inverter.

In the overunity community, we say that the ultimate test of feasiliby and arrival is when a system pulls enough power from a free energy source (aether [inexhaustible, ubiquitous energy all around us] in this case?) to keep itself running, and provide excess usable power for other things, thus providing base load generator capability.

In this case, the "antennae" for harvesting aether is so ridiculously simple that the human tendency is to immediately dismiss it as preposterous. But it also makes it super easy to replicate and prove or disprove.

What is the key ingredient? A regular copper wire wound in a fairly simple coil – so easy that an elementary school student could wind it.

He calls these “KML coils”, drawing from some of Faraday’s equations.

This TV set-up is something he pulled together in about an hour (he already had the KML coils made). Its off-the-shelf ingredients include one 12-volt lawnmower battery by Exide that cost around $24; a “Smart Charger” by Black & Decker that costs around $30 dollars, and an 800-watt inverter by Kawasaki that costs around $34. We’re talking around $88 dollars in equipment that is readily available.

The charger is attached to the battery, the battery runs the inverter, and the inverter runs both the charger and the TV. That part of it looks like the classic perpetual motion arrangement – lifting oneself up by his own bootstraps. What is different, here, is the inclusion of the KML coils. Between the battery and the inverter, and the battery and the charger are KML coils. But more importantly, attached to each terminal of the battery is one KML coil that is attached to nothing on the other end. These, apparently, are the antennaes to pull in aetheric energy.

Before today’s experiment, Chris has been attaching the KML coils to batteries in vehicles, and apparently it has been increasing power and performance.

I know, this all sounds crazy. But hey, we specialize in crazy. See if you can’t prove it right or wrong, not with a textbook, but with a 14-gauge wire, a battery, a charger, and an inverter.

If you are able to replicate this effect (or not), please note it in the Replications section below.

Chris is willing to let someone come in and validate/verify what he has set up. Let me know if you live in the area and could do this for us.

– Sterling D. Allan, April 15, 2009

Aether > KML Coils >
Chris Brown’s Own Measurements Show No Change In TV Setup – Last week, Chris reported that he had run a television on a KML Coil system he devised, and that the duration seemed much longer than what would be possible without the KML Coils. Today, his first before/after control test concludes that the KML Coils are not contributing anything to the system. (PESWiki; April 23, 2009)

Contents [hide]
1 Official Websites
2 Plans
2.1 How it Works
2.1.1 How to Make a KML Coil
2.1.2 TV-Power Diagram
2.1.3 Ignition System Enhancement for GEET
3 Additional Info
3.1 Videos
3.1.1 Chris’ 1st Small Home Power Station
3.2 Replications
3.2.1 Chris Brown’s Test: No Change
3.2.2 Erwin Rem: Some Improvement
3.2.3 Arthur Manelas: No Change
3.3 Correspondence
3.4 Open Source Caveat
3.5 Profile: Chris W. Brown
3.6 Forum
3.7 Related Technologies
3.8 Contact
4 See also

Official Websites
Chris does not yet have a web home for this technology. We’ve invited him to call this PESWiki site home. He wants to open source this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rainmanp7 – his YouTube channel
Plans
How it Works
How to Make a KML Coil
Use AWG 14 gauge copper wire, insulated. (Preferably red for positive, black for negative).

(It doesn’t have to be 14-gauge.)

Cut about 1’ of wire.
After about 4 inches, wrap the wire up the shank of a screw driver, leaving 4 inches of wire left.
Slip coil off screwdriver.
Thread the remaining 4 inches from each end through the coil so they protrude out the other side.
When attaching the KML Coil, strip off the insullation from enough of the end to make good electrical contact. The better contact the better the performance. (e.g. soldering is better than twisting and wire nuts).
Principles

The more turns, the more power.
Thicker gauge = more power.
The counterclockwise-wound coil is considered “positive”
The clockwise-wound coil is considered “negative”
Positive and negative sets need to have the same number of windings.
There need to be at least 6 turns in the coils.
The coils should be kept at least 3 inches apart from one another (not necessarily the case
When two are three are going into the battery terminal together, they should approach from different directions, e.g. 90-degrees appart.
He uses red electrical tape to mark the positive coils, and black electric tape to mark the negative coils.
He said he’s found that the coils seem to work better when electrical tape is wrapped around the coil (like a cylinder).
He measured his screw driver shaft at 6.24 mm using a digital caliper.

(3:40 minutes)

"…This wire is 14 Guage Solid copper AWG 600v If you run in a 2 cycle engine use 2 times the oil. Engeins were never made to run with 100% Combustion." (YouTube; April 14, 2009)

• – - –

TV-Power Diagram

The above diagram is not a mirror image of the photo, but does describe its elements, according to Chris.

Chris said he had 15 turns in the KML coils coming to the battery from both of the leads from both the Inverter and from the Battery Charger. He had 21 turns in the KML going to the "aether" from the battery terminals.

• – - –

Ignition System Enhancement for GEET

• – - –

Additional Info
Videos
Chris’ 1st Small Home Power Station
This information is being held back for specific reasons at this time April 14, 2009)

Replications
Post your results here.

Chris said that 34 cars in the Phillipines and 16 vehicles in India have the KML Coils installed. About 9 have installed in the United States so far.
Chris Brown’s Test: No Change
Chris Brown’s Own Measurements Show No Change In TV Setup – Last week, Chris reported that he had run a television on a KML Coil system he devised, and that the duration seemed much longer than what would be possible without the KML Coils involved. Today he completed his first before/after control test which concludes that the KML Coils are not contributing anything to the system. (PESWiki; April 23, 2009)

Erwin Rem: Some Improvement
Rembo1, 19 April 2009, first two small coils:
Battery power 4,61 volt without a load. After connection of the coils almost immediately gaining 0,2 volt. After that steady up by 0,01 volt at the time. Until 4,93 volt. Next morning it was 4,97 volt. Something seems to happen… Made bigger coils. Didn’t seem to matter, no bigger voltages. Included the coils in a Bedini schoolgirl circuit. No spectacular changes. I should search with an oscilloscope if the strange pulses of the Bedini wheel can be enhanced by these coils. Using the Optimate automatic charger with the coils on the power-in connection didn’t gave a charging output. So far for a little replication attempt.

Picture 1:

Neodyme Bedini wheel is running smoothly with KML enhancement.

Picture 2:

Rembo1, 20 April 2009:
Purchased a Proplus inverter and made new coils out of 60 cm, 1mm thick wire leaving 6 cm each side through the core. Build the power loopback circuit. As you could read out of my previous voltages, I’m usually using “death� batteries for my experiments. Now because of the inverter I’m using a working one. 12,43 Volt to start with. 12,20 Volt when powered on. Dropping rapidly to 12,11 volt and stabilizing. Charging until 12,14 volt but now after an hour it’s back at 12,11 and running. It is a small motorcycle battery and I’m surprised though that it delivers 220 volt for this long!

Picture 3:

Rembo1, 21 April 2009, no over unity:
Powered off after 2 hours at 12 volt. Next day it’s at 12,26 volt. Left two big coils on the battery over night. That might have helped to gain 0,03 volt… But no abundant over unity found so far.

Arthur Manelas: No Change
On around April 18, 2009, Arthur Manelas said he tried setting up something nearly identical to what is reported on this page, with a KML coil, a battery, 700-Watt inverter, and charger, and saw "no change" from the control.

Correspondence
A Skype chat between Sterling D. Allan and Chris W. Brown

[4/13/2009 4:24:46 PM] rainmanp7 says: If you have to know where I can find Nathan Stubblefield’s work please let me know because that’s what I’m recreating
[4/13/2009 4:24:48 PM] rainmanp7 says: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/nathan-s.htm
[4/13/2009 4:25:13 PM] rainmanp7 says: Working on and recreating his stuff and Tesla’s stuff and making that stuff actually work together hopefully
[4/14/2009 5:10:35 PM] rainmanp7 says: I’m about to blow everyone’s mind lol. I just made my overunity 1st power station in small form ! and it works and has a self adjusting power charging system. It can power 2 110 Volts house outlets and it has kml stuff all over it. It’s been in operation for over 6 hours now and the battery is still holding above maximum charge. It’s charging itself and giving off power and creating power as needed through the power inverter. I just need to make 4 more kml unit pieces to really complete it but it’s right now replicateable at every level when it’s uploaded I will let you know ok.
[4/14/2009 5:11:11 PM] rainmanp7 says: I need your help in finding a Tesla coil ? or replicating a Tesla coil so I can stick it out in the front yard and light up the front yard with sparks and light etc…
[4/14/2009 5:11:29 PM] rainmanp7 says: I will use the Tesla coil to also power the station itself
[4/14/2009 5:12:18 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: I’m sure there are people in my mailing list who have Tesla coils. How about composing a 10-word title, 30-word description with contact info that I could post in my news today.
[4/14/2009 5:12:34 PM] rainmanp7 says: I got it complete and it’s working awesome and when my grandfather powers down the TV the inverter slows right down the fan shuts off the Charger kicks up a tiny bit and go’s back to phase 2 and trickle charges again back down from 4 amp charging
[4/14/2009 5:12:58 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: so it’s self-looping, with power left over?
[4/14/2009 5:13:03 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes
[4/14/2009 5:14:08 PM] rainmanp7 says: and holds above normal charge and while charging it stay around 12.16-18 when the inverter is kicked off the battery reads 12.24 and keeps climbing on it’s own from the kml coils hooked up to it snatching EMF and aether energy
[4/14/2009 5:14:31 PM] rainmanp7 says: This is open Source to the world to replicate
[4/14/2009 5:15:02 PM] rainmanp7 says: Because I can’t afford patents
[4/14/2009 5:15:38 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: How hard would it be to replicate (e.g. time, cost of materials, difficulty of sourcing)?

(phone conversation)
[4/14/2009 7:38:30 PM] rainmanp7 says: I have only one problem I need to solve with the system it ran for hours but kept dropping by 00.01 over a period of time so as soon as I boost the 00.01 to go up instead of down hehe we are set real soon….
[4/14/2009 7:39:14 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: where do you live. Could we have a New Energy Congress member come visit to validate/verify?
[4/14/2009 7:39:45 PM] rainmanp7 says: OceanView Delaware
[4/14/2009 7:40:22 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: can we chat on phone again?
[4/14/2009 7:40:33 PM] rainmanp7 says: In the video online in you tube it shows how to make the kml TAP and the kml wire thing
[4/14/2009 9:24:39 PM] rainmanp7 says:

I had to correct this part so here it is. This way people can see certain videos and dig through them all by subscribing.

1 the small test power station with them on it

2 The car battery TAP

3 A car testing bigger versions and testing speaker wire of higher grade aluminum.

4 A TV in another country with just 2 taps with no cable

5 making the wire so you can connect to a non resistive source such as a spark plug. to gain more power and cleaner burn overall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjRoHBq8 … re=related

“The more you place on a vehicle the more of a effect will take place all over. I know someone that has placed around 46 of them on 1 vehicle and he says it’s just like a race car and still saves gas”

" Please help free Paul Pantone " replicate the geet if you like. It does work…. His support group page can be found here -> Geetfreinds " To find out more about gas saving Ideas I seriously suggest looking into the geet and hynow retro kit The geet working version people that have allot of great things to offer concerning this great technology can be found here -> VortexHeatExchanger "

The kml coil helps get rid of the hesitation and misfiring with peoples different design applications.

These wires can be used for anything that has power flow and that sits on a open or closed circuit. They are pulled tightly together to hold there form and Electric tape is applied on the KML Coil itself. When I first read about Faradys law I always wondered why no one put the ends through the middle and out opposite directions.

(Just uploaded)
[4/14/2009 9:34:05 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: On primary question: In your video, you turn the TV on then turn it off again as part of the demo, so the TV is only one for about a minute or so. You told me it was running continuously for now nearly 8 hours. But it wasn’t. It was only on for 1 minute during the demo video that lasted 6:44 minutes. Help me understand what that’s about.
[4/14/2009 9:34:20 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: sorry for the typos; I"m beat.
[4/14/2009 9:35:06 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes I was showing the system how it operates not for full duration from 1 PM on while family is watching etc… because they don’t want to be on camera they all left the room etc…
[4/14/2009 9:35:43 PM] rainmanp7 says: this system was in operation and full load was only applied for 6 hours straight
[4/14/2009 9:36:31 PM] rainmanp7 says: after 5 hours I noticed under full load of that TV that it was losing 00.01 and dropping after a period of time and just left the system run it’s course
[4/14/2009 9:37:18 PM] rainmanp7 says: the inverter dropped charge and shut the entire system down
[4/14/2009 9:37:39 PM] rainmanp7 says: the inverter and battery charger both have safety features
[4/14/2009 9:39:23 PM] rainmanp7 says: if there is more charge or less they shut the system down all together. So I need to fix the 00.01 drop over time. yes it does work for extended hours on end I also need to find out how many watts that tv is pulling on the load. The system was self sustainable by it’s self with no load for 9 hours
[4/14/2009 9:39:44 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: I recommend:
Figure out how many turns you need to enable a continuous running with no interruption whatsoever. If you need some kind of excess bleed-off, e.g. a light bulb or something. Get a system that will run closed loop that you could plunk out in the middle of the desert or on a demo table in a lecture hall, that requires no other input and runs continuously, infinite.
[4/14/2009 9:39:48 PM] rainmanp7 says: the load was applied for about 6-7 hours
[4/14/2009 9:40:24 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes that’s the goal something you can stick anywhere and have it run all the time
[4/14/2009 9:43:48 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: Please make it clear: How long will TV run

• with KML
  • without KML
    [4/14/2009 9:44:56 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: any guesses about how long the battery would run the tv via inverter without the KML?
    [4/14/2009 9:45:08 PM] rainmanp7 says: about 1-2 hours at most I figure
    [4/14/2009 9:45:24 PM] rainmanp7 says: how long would it run on a lawn mower ?
    [4/14/2009 9:45:30 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: do you think if you just put a few more winds in the coil that it would go continuous?
    [4/14/2009 9:45:43 PM] rainmanp7 says: I gotta find out where it is leaking at
    [4/14/2009 9:45:52 PM] rainmanp7 says: I gotta check voltages all over the place
    [4/14/2009 9:46:19 PM] rainmanp7 says: at the beginning and end of each kml and every connection to see where this weird tiny drop in kilovolt is coming from
    [4/14/2009 9:46:32 PM] rainmanp7 says: and talk to my friend in the Philippines and he can help me nail it down
    [4/14/2009 9:46:56 PM] rainmanp7 says: or what we gotta do to correct it so we got overunity and it’s visual enough to drop a load on it
    [4/14/2009 9:47:34 PM] rainmanp7 says: Once the system is self sustainable for a very long period then we start the load on top of the system to create the over charge scenario
    [4/14/2009 9:47:36 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: Not just overunity but base-load capable power generation.
    [4/14/2009 9:47:43 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes
    [4/14/2009 9:48:18 PM] rainmanp7 says: it’s gotta out put better and stop snatching some much voltage
    [4/14/2009 9:48:14 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: can I use this chat (edited)?
    [4/14/2009 9:48:24 PM] rainmanp7 says: sure
    [4/14/2009 9:49:52 PM] rainmanp7 says: I’m thinking of a voltage doubler and or trippler to feed the battery charger and looking at that starter coil if I have 2 to crank up the voltage potential to several thousand volts if I need to but I will try to find the part that is causing the DRAW on the load by itself first
    [4/14/2009 9:50:49 PM] rainmanp7 says: you know if I can power that TV I can power that Tesla plasma ball I just don’t want to run around putting a few thousand volts into something
    [4/14/2009 9:53:15 PM] rainmanp7 says: I might just use the solar panel or something small to fix the voltage drop in the milivolt range. to be a safe bet and easy way to get it kicking again tomorrow. I need to do allot of voltage checks tomorrow
    [4/14/2009 9:53:50 PM] rainmanp7 says: I also need to find out what kind of load that tv is actually drawing
    [4/14/2009 9:54:56 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: I want to quick sketch and have you make sure I got it right
    [4/14/2009 9:55:04 PM] rainmanp7 says: sure show it to me
    [4/14/2009 10:02:17 PM] Sterling D. Allan sent file “KML_set-up_Diagram.pdf” to members of this chat [4/14/2009 10:04:27 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes you got it
    [4/14/2009 10:04:35 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: please confirm: counterclockwise = positive
    clockwise = negative
    [4/14/2009 10:04:56 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: okay to have “aether” end stripped?
    [4/14/2009 10:05:03 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes one sec I show you something
    [4/14/2009 10:05:44 PM] rainmanp7 sent file “kml-how-to-1.jpg” [4/14/2009 10:05:48 PM] rainmanp7 sent file “circuit-enhancement-using-KML-coils.gif” [4/14/2009 10:05:56 PM] rainmanp7 sent file “ignition-enhancement-using-KML-coils.gif” [4/14/2009 10:06:19 PM] rainmanp7 sent file “kml-how-to-3.jpg” [4/14/2009 10:07:59 PM] rainmanp7 says: does that help you better ?
    [4/14/2009 10:08:36 PM] rainmanp7 says: I use the 14 geetuser my friend he uses 12
    [4/14/2009 10:08:38 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: can series connections be via typical wirenut with twisted connection?
    [4/14/2009 10:09:13 PM] rainmanp7 says: you want the least resistance as possible because things are traveling extremely fast and need the least interruption as possible
    [4/14/2009 10:09:20 PM] rainmanp7 says: soldering is fine
    [4/14/2009 10:09:31 PM] rainmanp7 says: wire nuts are ok
    [4/14/2009 10:10:05 PM] rainmanp7 says: Sound and light don’t like massive interruptions along the path when traveling at the speed of light as the aether does per say
    [4/14/2009 10:10:27 PM] rainmanp7 says: if you can keep the flow solid and fluid your good
    [4/14/2009 10:10:46 PM] rainmanp7 says: Fluidity is the important factor
    [4/14/2009 10:10:59 PM] rainmanp7 says: tell mylow about fluidity it’s important with magnetic flow as well
    [4/14/2009 10:11:05 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: has ZPEnergy covered this? Keelynet.com? overunity.com? Steorn?
    [4/14/2009 10:11:35 PM] rainmanp7 says: it’s been pretty hush hush and people don’t know what to think of it or how to take it because it is really that simple
    [4/14/2009 10:11:51 PM] rainmanp7 says: only covered in the geet yahoo group
    [4/14/2009 10:12:57 PM] rainmanp7 says: that’s where this thing exploded at between me and the geetuser showing people that didn’t believe the geet was possible and then I told them to try this and it blew em away and geet user took it steps further… so I’m the positive and he is the negative to this whole thing and how it’s transpired
    [4/14/2009 10:12:43 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: today’s the first time you’ve powered something, TV in this case, using this system via inverter?
    [4/14/2009 10:13:12 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes I just slapped it together today on the fly

"This was thought of around 2 1/2 years ago just thinking and working"

[4/14/2009 10:13:36 PM] rainmanp7 says: that’s why I said I didn’t have much time people were amazed and just wanted to watch the TV not plugged into the wall
[4/14/2009 10:13:30 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: more turns = more power?
[4/14/2009 10:13:57 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes more turns more power and it’s determined also by the power it’s given and the gauge of the wire
[4/14/2009 10:14:17 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: “power it’s given” =?
[4/14/2009 10:14:20 PM] rainmanp7 says: The thicker the faster the flow along with the Power it’s given and yes the out put does roll in waves. The AMPS and Volts roll together in the same fashion following 1 another.

"I found this through the plasma ball testing it with a digital multimeter for amps. I found them when i crossed the leads from postivie and neutral and inline but not flowing as much. "

[4/14/2009 10:15:10 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: aether end of coil can be stripped or insulated, doesn’t matter?
[4/14/2009 10:15:30 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: I though “input” was aether, infinite
[4/14/2009 10:15:33 PM] rainmanp7 says: power applied to the wire is the given power and the aether is also given to help speed the flow the energy that flows inside travels at almost the speed of light and then the magnetism it draws in the aether and yes it does have a leap in it as in a power beyond leap on engines at full throttle
[4/14/2009 10:15:44 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: you mean load?
[4/14/2009 10:16:05 PM] rainmanp7 says: yes when load on the wire is at full throttle the engine then jumps to a whole new level
[4/14/2009 10:16:28 PM] rainmanp7 says: My leaf blower actually likes to turn on my back with the power given at full throttle
[4/14/2009 10:17:00 PM] rainmanp7 says: when you reach the end. and you think your there you actually not and it go’s beyond that
[4/14/2009 10:17:23 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: So can I name the page: http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Chris_B … _KML_Coils
[4/14/2009 10:17:31 PM] rainmanp7 says: sure
[4/14/2009 10:17:57 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: sub pages would be OS:KML:subpage
[4/14/2009 10:18:24 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: e.g.
Latest
Replications
Diagrams
Parts
[4/14/2009 10:18:22 PM] rainmanp7 says: I made sure that the information was duplicated in 2 other countries in case the MIB decided they wanted to erase the information and or me
[4/14/2009 10:18:38 PM] Sterling D. Allan says: good idea
[4/14/2009 10:19:35 PM] rainmanp7 says: yeah they see that power plant and or that spark jump there really going to start thinking things… especially when I get that small milivolt thing solved and I stick it outside with a Tesla coil running or things powered out side and the neighbor hood losses power
[4/14/2009 10:20:35 PM] rainmanp7 says: there going to be like how in the world is that possible. Seeing is believing…. for some people. I use faith as well
[4/14/2009 10:20:44 PM] rainmanp7 says: we are from the same place………
[4/14/2009 10:20:50 PM] rainmanp7 says: I need to go to sleep now ok

“I exposed this in person in Delaware and people laughed 16 years ago” “But after all those years of off and on Research and some new found friends allot of developments have taken place” “I tired to get a patent around 12 years ago but couldn’t afford the other half and could not find anyone that thought it was worth while”

Open Source Caveat
In open sourcing this design, we only request that if you go commercial with it (selling plans, kits, or finished units in volumes of 5 or more), that you include a 5% royalty to be split two ways between Chris and PES Network, Inc. (which is coordinating this project here). There is no patent, and there is no copyright on the contents of these PESWiki pages, so this request is one that is not enforceable. But out of an appeal to ethics, we expect that you honor the request. Contact PES Network, Inc. to work out reasonable licensing arrangements.

Profile: Chris W. Brown
"Being held Confidential at this time becasue of certain reasons"

See More Photos

Forum
See Discussion page

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KML_coils – A forum for the project to replicate, characterize, optimize, commercialize the KML Coil

Topic: Chris W. Brown’s KML Coils – Super Simple Harvesting of Aether? (OverUnity.com; April 15, 2009)
Topic: Chris Brown’s KML Coils ? (http://www.energeticforum.com; April 15, 2009)
Related Technologies
Kiker’s US Patent application 20070272189

Contact
Chris W. Brown
Location in the U.S.A.

Email: <rainmanp7 {at} yahoo.com>

See also
Directory:Aether
Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
Directory:Nathan Stubblefield | PowerPedia:Nathan Stubblefield
Directory:GEET Reactor by Paul Pantone
ENERGY TYPES

Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
Directory:Aether | PowerPedia:Aether
Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
Directory:Dark Energy
Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
Directory:Zero Point Energy
Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
Directory:Vibrations
DEVICE TYPES

Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
Directory:Magnet Motors
Directory:Pyramid Power
Directory:Solid State
Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
Retrieved from "http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Chris_Brown%27s_KML_Coils&quot;
Category: Galactic
ViewsArticle Discussion View source History Personal toolsLog in / create account Search

(Searching options) Navigation
Home
Welcome
Submit Content
Translate

Choose a language to translate this page!

Select to languageChinese-simpChinese-tradDutchFrenchGermanGreekItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussianSpanish
featuring

NE Congress
Top 100 Tech.
Tech Criteria
Mylow Magnet Motor
new today

News
Recent Changes
FeatureFeed

KML Aether Coils
Breakthrough Presentation at SJSU
Pedal-Power