Atlanta Gifter Under Attack

i just left the house to run an errand and there they were again! one car right in front of me to try and slow me down…and a van behind me…they have got to have me under 24 hour watch….soon as i leave the house they sneak and try and follow me to hit me with either radionics or poison…

boosting these low life’s i ask for everyone on EW to help do….they are crawling around me like kids in Candy store….good confirmation that i over gifted their radionics locations! i appreciate the boosts….today it was green cleaning VAn…EVERYDAY IT’S SOME KIND OF TRUCK OR VAN!

TRYING TO MAKE ME ILL OR SLOW ME DOWN….

AS I STOPPED AND MADE A U TURN….HE DID TOO…THEN HE NOTICED THAT I NOTICED HIM. I JUMPED OUT OF MY TRUCK (suv) TO EITHER APPROACH HIM OR TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM AND THE VAN TO POST AND HE SUDDENLY…( after following me while i made 2 u turns…decided to turn off a side street! quickly………Lol!

We are going back out to find his behind and take some photos. going to put 108’s and orgonite everywhere in this subdivision see how they like following me then! Any Boosting is appreciated…Thanks Zeroq for the Boosts and the equipment! i will be putting that high frequency stuff to work soon…
can’t wait to see the reaction to that.

i must have really hurt some of their malicious evil weaponry with lots of good orgonite energy for them to be this desperate to get to me. We will keep the orgonite and 108’s coming!

i am determined to get some photos of them. we will put up cameras soon to catch some of them sneaking around my subdivision! and post it for the world to see!

i need to also add that they are running their radionics outfits our of : Old car repair shops. …which are posted in front of death towers…and try to have the death towers out of reach of the normal person…(make it hard to gift. .) well several of these agents and their employees stared me down today as i drove into their auto alley way shop and scouted them out for gifting….little did they know i had already gifted the towers….or was about too….i could feel their energy…and i made sure they felt mine with some nice boosting…[Image Can Not Be Found]
i pulled off but then now i see after spreading so much orgonite that they are chasing desperately to make me sick some how….
keep trying…me and my gifting team will stay very busy…till orgonite dominates this community….it seems every tower had a front business or a church in front of it! ….or it was push way away behind the street as to make it too hard to toss or bury orgonite near….but we got enough buried…
tossed…hidden….that it will tie them up for weeks and weeks to try and find all of it….

i wont say how many but we made sure that every tower…near and far…within a 1/4 mile was overly overly overly etc…etc. gifted with LOTS of tb’s! happy hunting! they will not find all of the TBS…we were invisible for the most part while gifting…except when i pulled up right in their faces…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

your continued boosting is appreciated….these jokers are mad and losing ground to the Operators. The meek ARE inheriting the earth!

today i got actual photos of one of them walking with headphones and a large spray bottle in his hands.
i will post the pictures shortly….
he was shocked and nervous, immediately got on his cell phone…felt like he was saying i told you this was a bad idea….[Image Can Not Be Found]
he sees me…i must have went passed him 2 or 3 times to get pictures stopped said hi, interestingly he never said…why are you taking my picture.
(dead giveaway of who he was…) they must have had like 20 agents driving trying to poison me….never let them get me in the 2 car jam…one in front (going slowly and spraying) the other behind…radionics on a one lane rd
trying hold you place…
so i went to whole foods and must have spotted at least 3 agents in there. dodeced one….bet he regrets it…got pictures of one or 2 ….the one was on the phone the hold time…but not shopping at all…had one box in his hand…just kept walking around the store…acting like he wasn’t watching me…but was….after a some boosts and some photos…i think they called it a night….
i even saw one trying to get behind me at a merge. he was sitting in my subdivision standing still in the black suv car…waiting to get behind me…i suddently stopped then he stopped…he didn’t want to go first…
but i let him go first! then i took pictures of his car …front side back…as he was forced to go first.
i’m not letting anyone follow me close or hem me in….with their little tricks….i see what they are trying to do…but not working to well today huh guys!? [Image Can Not Be Found]
i’m not an easy target for them poison….we’ll see what they try next. in the mean time. i’m gifting my entire subdivision…with 100’s of TBS over the next week so those clowns won’t be comfortable here if they continue to be assigned here.
and putting some 108’s in various bushes…with lots of stickers and thorns etc. [Image Can Not Be Found] so they can’t be found. they won’t be that comfortable here….

anyway….interesting Day only confirmation that we gifted some pretty serious spots over this weekend….what a reaction we got…[Image Can Not Be Found]

i guess the will not stop till the subdivision is over gifted… there people working on that now.

i guess they think i don’t see them. well i will start uploading images to let them know i do see them and know what they are trying to do.

all because of what? we are teaching people how to earn money to feed their families? Giving them careers to be positive contributors to society? making them more productive citizens so they can stay out of crime and jail and contribute positively to their communities?
and all the while reducing the DOR that travels on EMF that causes radiation damage and cancer, etc.

i guess that’s a reason to try and poison someone huh? well my community doesn’t think so.

We are making a positive impact on the community and helping to build people up and the community up.

here are some photos of the people who were following me…trying to pull up behind me and sandwich me so they could spray me with toxins and poisons etc.

I will need to have the camera out to catch them again in the act……

I know these strange cars. They were stopped in the middle of the street, trying to find me…pull over to the side of the road. They were really confused today. I expect more confusion tmo, different cars.
More men than women…we’ll see what they come up with.

It pays to have psychic training. [Image Can Not Be Found] Thanks Dooney and Carol.

today and yesterday there was an abundance of psi/corp parasites at the school…yesterday we had an “At&t” truck posing outside in the parking lot as an aTT truck…

some have moved in the building….we now know who they are….one is a very pretty woman….who always times her leaving when we leave…

Another posing to be using the cell phone we approached said hi and took photos….he said it wasn’t his truck number and that he would be back today to the job he was there to do…well no truck showed up today and the guy did not act like
an att employee, he didn’t even have a business card! he hee! and they all have cards, they have to for I.D. purposes when entering homes etc.

so was in the parking lot probably spying for the radionics team. they had people trying to close to my car… trying to act like they were actually having conversations and weren’t they had no business in the building parking lot…it’s ok……there were 2 other strange guys (these guys were White and the rest were predominantly Black American)
and lots of people coming talking on cell phones walking the parking lot…we have become a very popular place. [Image Can Not Be Found] for the psi corps.

So we had some fun…

we actually called police on a couple that had a radionics set attached to them. the entire staff and others in the building noticed all of it as we both video taped her and him and took pictures as well.

there had to be at least 20 parasites/agents in and out…trying to hit me with radionics. they have also enhance the towers that were gifted last weekend…
with more equipment and antennas…. i started feeling the radionics hitting me from those same towers and it stopped right after i later re-gifted them. (later i mentioned re-gifting them)

i have some friends around the country that are now reading the posts and can’t believe the extent these entities/parasites go to try to disrupt a gifter….thankfully our 108 makes it hard for any of them to be around there for too long…they get very uncomfortable….and it shows. [Image Can Not Be Found]

we are constantly adding more and more in and out of there today……the phone guy…said he was giving his wife directions to the building…(yea right!)…then his “wife” (with the radionics waiste set) said she was a former student of mine…that may have been true. i have had plenty of these mofos in classes of mine…trying to start trouble or spy on me i guess.

so why are you giving her directions if she went to school here for a year???duhhh…it’s cool my team will post photos and vidoes within a week or sooner…

anyway i guess that was discourage me from gifting…(NOT) i just got back from regifting those towers that had enhanced….with more antennas etc. [Image Can Not Be Found])) gn…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

According to Stevo “Looks like they got a psychic team looking for your 108’s to remove them. Keep an eye on them to ensure they are still present and accounted for. I got a clear image that’s why
they wanted the type of resin Andy uses, to ‘see’ it/find it. Another fine confirmation, keep up the great work.”

As i stated earlier my building has been crawling with these folks…coming in … thankfully we have cameras in the parking lot and we have hand cameras. it’s private property. we pay handsomely to run the school there…
so they just can’t come and go without being seen, stopped, questioned, photo’d filmed, video’s etc. etc. and my staff and I are doing just that.

My staff can easily pick them up…we have been doing this for so long we know who is phony prospect and who is not…we know which of our enrolled students were sent there…

Check out these photos…. i actually called the police and had them question the trespassers. who were hovering around my car…pretending to be on the phone and pretending to be handling actual business…unrelated to harassing me and the school…[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Klaus! I don’t see any photos or link to them…is this a technical issue or interference from the parasite?

Keep us updated and stay strong!

Photos now there…see above.

yes they are trying everything than can to stop this school from empowering and helping people change their lives. Our admissions team has been bombarded with “head hunters” and they tell me that they are shocked that anyone even
knows they work here.
suddenly people are calling them trying to get them to leave.
so they are still trying the squeeze play to slow our enrollment and income…through slander…following my employees around…harrassing them…my employees are now armed with good camera phones, cameras etc.
next time a mercedes shows up with shades on, she is going to take photos and call me or someone else.

The amount of money they are spending to try and stop me as a black person who educates and as a gifter is enourmous.

they are using drones, satellites to track my whereabouts and follow me…but i am stacking up photos to show and will continue to post.

they lightened up a bit on the traffic today…after one guy in the back reported that i had arrived to work. i have team of staff who have learned from Dooney’s sight to boost and we are going to boost ALL strangers who come into the parking lot and building…10 or more people boosting should feel pretty good to any parasites. [Image Can Not Be Found]

plus a few camera photo shots to spice things up…i will keep everyone informed.

thanks

Klaus.

Please boost the school, we are still under all out slander and character assassination assault….
they are actually on the street bothering my outside recruiters and trying dissuade them from working to recruit, posing as potential students
and being negative.
please boost the school and my staff as we weather and endeavor to win this assault.

hee hee hee [Image Can Not Be Found]

fantastic work and great photos Klaus! it does get pretty easy to see and feel who is around for nefarious purposes eh? keep your team armed with cameras, they hate that more than anything.

i love that you’ve managed to get those around you to recognize and understand what’s going on – that’s rare in my experience. perhaps that’s part of the reason “they” are so worried about you. one aware person can handle quite an onslaught on their own, but a whole team of etheric warriors is another matter entirely. “they” are probably terrified that your effort represents the start of spreading awareness, and “they” know they can’t keep a lid on an aware population. keep talking [Image Can Not Be Found]

i’ll be boosting.

mike

Klaus,

Amazing work! [Image Can Not Be Found] Showing these folks in action really deflates their whole ‘scary’ persona I think.

I agree with Mike that your ability to rally others around you is quite remarkable… The skill to communicate clearly and break through others programming that quickly deserves kudos…

Thank you for sharing the photos…seeing these folks out in the open just makes me want to get out there and do some more gifting…

Toby

Some of our readers might not know that this multi-front sewer rat effort to erase Klaus from the business community is the most blatant and overt campaign against any orgonite flinger for the past eleven years that this network has been expanding. Even the murder attempts against Carol and I have been more covert than this, though by frequently mentioning the specific cases we’ve had a more pleasant life, of course.

Exposure is humanity’s most powerful weapon against the ancient rule of parasites and you’re doing an exemplary job, Klaus. Thanks for posting your reports for the record and for inspiring our readers and I’m particularly grateful for the photos, which sting these operatives and get them into trouble with those parasites that are higher on the food (sic) chain. Carol and I have long had the impression that making it exceedingly risky and unpleasant to come after any of us has afforded all of us (the ones who fight back, at least) a whole lot more freedom from intimidation, poisoning, hacking, social manipulation (getting to our friends and loved ones) financial sabotage, etc., than we’d be experiencing at present.

The people who toss a lot of orgonite but who are not being attacked may wish to evaluate their own effectiveness, since getting hit by this ancient parasitic order is a natural development when anyone begins to improve the lot of our species in even a small way. All of this will stop as soon as the corporate world order has been sufficiently exposed that even the Pajama People (including at least a few of the militant pacifists: the complacent brain police) will commit to discarding this horrid and voracious entity from the body politic.

Most of Klaus’ current success against these corporate/occult/legal parasites is due to his own efforts, as you hopefully know. Being psychic works in his favor since he acts on his intuitive promptings, as you see [Image Can Not Be Found] and we’ve really enjoyed getting acquainted with him in 3D and working with him.

Atlanta is a special place to the Babylonians, which I believe is why Klaus has been guided to do what he’s doing and has been so well protected under the circumstances.

Carol and I knew that Atlanta is a key occult asset, which is why we picked that smog-choked city to flip all the then-new death towers and re-demonstrate orgonite’s viability after its credibility was nearly destroyed by clever and aggressive disinformants and a whole lot of blabbering MKid drones in 2002. Back then, this movement hadn’t really consolidated and the fakers, many of whom you see at the top of the NSA/CIA/MI6’s search engine lists (we’re at the bottom [Image Can Not Be Found] ), had an easier time knocking it off course. In those days there were only a few of us who would stand against this noxious tide. Now there are lots of people who consider this global movement to be important enough to defend intelligently. I don’t even know who most of them are. For instance there’s a fellow in Croatia who runs an active orgonite forum and calls himself, ‘Red Pill,’ who is as diligent as I am about keeping the agencies’ poison-mongers and their guided missiles out of a forum. It’s a genuine miracle that this unorganized effort survived and continues to expand and consolidate.

I should mention that whale.to is near the top but that’s a good source of empowering information, thanks to John Scudamore’s attention to substance and integrity. I think the $#!+birds keep hoping that they can turn him but I’d bet my life on that not happening. Thanks for the website, John.

I"m as baffled as these frantic $#!+birds, whom Klaus immortalized online (haha), that 108s work so well but even MIT professors will admit that they don’t understand how electricity and magnetism work so of course we don’t need to encompass something before we put it to work. We might feel how this stuff works but to put it into words is another matter. I might suggest that if anyone tells you that he/she knows how they work, maybe you should check to see if your wallet is still in your pocket. It reminds me of the $#!+birds’ insistent claim that orgonite works because of the ‘piezo-electric’ effect from shrinking resin keeping pressure on the crystal. You don’t find that sort of cosmic debris on EW and some of us are proud of that.

~Don

this week was lot of action at the school….
these folks have been bungling all over themselves.
We have a videography and photography program…which our students are required to do a certain amount of footage and boy did they shoot…the program is called Digital Media….includes computers, networking, webdesign, videography and photography and sound engineering…
these people don’ t know that their very presence is giving my students the right to make a movie of them.

they have been following my staff and some family and employees, attempting to poison them….Most of my staff knows how to recognize them……posing in the parking lot as contractors, plumbers, locksmiths, pickup truck workers that do nothing but leer at our me and our students. All forms of phony fronts and harrassment. Most of my staff and many of my students now are believers. They are attempting to be very disruptive to my staff…but the cameras have them on the run….

we will continue to photograph them as long as we are being visited, harrassed, bothered. they have even moved into the building to pose as tenants. [Image Can Not Be Found] and boy do they have attitudes when students shoot them for film or video.

we can’t help that….THIS IS A SCHOOL…hello! they have got to learn. and our security detail has got to protect them…by videoing strange people…who basically want to keep track of me and say ok he is in his office or he left. …or whatever!

today we had EVACUATE THE BUILDING BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO ACTUALLY POISON EVERYONE THERE….THEY SAID IT WAS PAINT FUMES FROM THE NEW TENTANTS…we went up to ck it out…and boy they were so camera shy! [Image Can Not Be Found]…some students came w/cameras.
because everyone started getting sick…having breathing issues. i guess their poison patrol hasn’t been able to trap me on the street…with one car behind and one in front …though they have had dozens and dozens of cars after me.
daily….
we have all the footage….face shots, license plates….etc. it would be wise for them to back off….they don’t know where all of this may lead….but who says they are wise.

things are about to get interesting and fun….i feel our etheric protectors are very active in prompting us to act….these guys just can’t get used to losing….they will have to or they will have to come back to the light….

this movement is bigger than me….bigger than the school…and being managed by the Operators. We are educators and empowerers… why wouldn’t any good American Like that??? why would they have people following me and my team ….leaving cigarette buts and wine bottles around at employees homes and in the parking lot…much evidence being collected….just to harrass us….???

this is not just me…it’s everyone….they sit folks outside my door to tell them when i’m in…so they can try to send poison control after me….this is attempted murder! Thank the Operators for their protection….

(more to come on this…)

i will have much much more to say…and many comrades, friends and students are trying to join…to post their experiences. the more they harrass me…the bigger this will get, the more the awareness of their activities will grow and the more gifters will be be born out of this……and less success they will have.
more to come. they even have teenagers in a car…guess they are hiring anyone nowadays on poison control. [Image Can Not Be Found] trying to follow me and my staff…keep up with me…harrass me or poison me…using Vans of all types, Suv’s, Pickups, large trucks, whatever it takes to pose or hide themselves. NEVER have we had this much activity daily in and out of our parking lot.

remember we have all the video footage…license plates,…. face shots…etc. those watching all this activity will soon start posting themselves. friends around the country, some students, etc.
talk more soon. Now i think i realize that they are either posing as my landlord or that the landlords company has become infiltrated or that they have bought their way into the current landlords company. or have always been there.

i am shocked that they would make this poison attempt in daylight, with both women and children and students present and involved. more to come.

Enjoy your story, better than movies. keep up the offensive.

Yes i have a story that is better than fiction.

there are about 100 psychops cars following me daily everywhere…even to the bathroom. they ride in groups endeavoring to appear normal…coming out of nowwhere as they track me with psychics and satellites etc. and when they can’t find me…

a strange number with an area code like 503 will call my cell phone to see where i am [Image Can Not Be Found]

the details are real, we have photos of the cars…the people…the activity….we have a camera running catching everyone coming in and out all day of our parking lot…the same cars…i find in my subdivision early in the morning following me around….

trying to sandwich me…and spray poison’s and toxins.

today . they have actually taken over the management of the building we are in …an agent is running the building…his name is Shawn…he has worked to get a phony company upstairs. that does his dirty work a fake mortgage company with no real name and no real history…just agents coming in and out all day to keep an eye on where i am…so they can find orgonite if we put it out.

today they rigged the ventilation system to send toxins and poisons into my office only…it’s ok…we have 3 different companies running tests. our employees and students will be getting hair analysis samples…and we will prove that they are poisoning us.

Grand exposure is coming….if they keep this sloppily orchestrated harrassment up……we are not afraid of anything they do or their ugly looks… we will boost them…and continue to send them big doses of hear energy dodecing where appropriate… each them one at a time. or as a group…

our chat group has been very helpful and will continue to be…… we went to buy some things to catch the air samples so we can catch them cold in their poison attempts. WE are gathering samples as we speak…and will have several companies coming in to run these tests. we know they have lots of front companies…so we will be selective. i am heavy detoxing tonight and tmo…more detail will be coming…

exposure is coming if these (#* keep this up… they upset because we are helping people……the Great Operators give us courage and guidance. Bless all who are boosting the situation…they have actually gone up in the budget with efforts to destroy my school…the school stands for empowering the “wrong people” in their estimation.

they have students who are spies in our school….we know who they are…they can’t hide their low energy…we boost them and try to help them too.

we do nothing but good and they do nothing but harm and effort to stop us from helping to improve the world, empower and teach people. we have a whole series of photos that will be posting soon….

will keep you updated…your boosting of school…the situation…those who are our enemies…i do flip it and love the poor souls….how mislead they are….so your boosting it is much appreciated and needed…in this etheric warfare for Good….

they are pumping toxins right through the ventilation system….probably chemtrails. they don’t know too much about polarity though i can see…nor the latest and greatest homeopathics, energetic medicine, healing devices etc.

well fortunately me and my doctor associations know some of this stuff….and will be working on it…then the building is clear cut entity and the building manager a clear cut entity and the management company that can be held totally liable for any

long term damage or outcome here….they are spewing out their own evidence that will be used against them…right into our devices that are catching it and the doctors and labs we are shipping it all too….

more to come……… I do not wish to tip them off…. as they continue to attempt to attack good people, good staff and good students. Please continue to boost us as this assault is covert and sneaky…we feel confident we will win but cannot share all of our intel on this forum…but they are following and harrassing staff members. i think i dodeced 3 of the on the way home the other day. …they are easy to spot in their cars, energetically as they follow me …or try to drive in front of me. They tried to run one of my assistants off the road the other day with a van whose photo will soon be posted. and many many more photos to come…

Hi Klaus,

I am just impressed of what i sgoing on…Anyway you are doing something very important!
Just an advice to keep you air clear altough they use toxins. I would use a ozone generator a cheap one is enough for a big room, I mean from China they are very cheap. It will oxidise all the metals they are spraying and virus and bacteria.

The amount of trouble they’re throwing at Klaus is more than we’ve seen anyone in this unorganized movement experiencing, including Carol and I if you discount the occasional murder attempts. Every bit of heart energy that we all toss in his direction is helpful but this reminds me of what they do to free energy device inventors who are attempting to bring their inventions to their market place. I feel confident that no matter what happens, they’re going to find it impossible to kill Klaus or any of his coworkers and this might be considered a victory on our side.

If we manage to actually prevail against these horrid parasites, evidently including the FBI, CIA/NSA, Triads and the unspeakably corrupt American court system (thoroughly dominated in that part of the country by the freemasons) it’s going to be a significant victory against American tyranny. They always prefer to do their worst in darkness, which is to say without any public scrutiny so posting these reports, even on this fairly obscure international forum, creates a great deal of hardship for these sewer rats. Posting their photos really counts coup, too.

We (those of us who post on EW and actually fight back, together) haven’t had any major defeats, yet, although the induced suicides of gifters in Japan and the four poisoning deaths and an evident hit and run murder of one of the Africans were certainly victories for the agents of the corporate world order against this movement. We’ve been working together for ten years and donebydooney.com is the clearing house for all of the methods we’ve found useful for defeating these bloodstained felons who presume to govern us. The first three murders in Africa, however unfortunate and heartbreaking, may have been a major factor for motivating the Kikundi to begin to achieve material success a few months later, in April, 2009. Dancan’s youngest child died inexplicably last week, by the way, and we’re grieving with him and his wife, Nancy. I doubt any unhappiness in the world comes close to the loss of a child but Dancan and Nancy are people of faith and the rest of the Kikundi are very supportive, right now, as are many of the appreciative orgonite customers, there, whose lives were sweetened by Dancan’s generous efforts.

When we go to war against this ancient parasitic tyranny we always risk losing because they wlll do their best to destroy anyone who improves our species’ lot–if you don’t yet understand this or if you deny it you might be in for a rude awakening–but it’s also seems like our heartfelt obligation to oppose them. Until a few years ago many of us also felt an element of desperation because until fairly recently the ancient London-based corporate order still had a chance to achieve nuclear war and massive-scale murder with their Hitleresque ‘terrorism’ scam. China seems to be shortening their leash each year and Carol and I are no longer concerned about them in that way. We are concerned that the Chinese evidently feel vested in helping the FBI and courts to keep the institutional racism status quo alive in American, which is to say that any American Black who is materially successful in the field of service but is not playing by the corproate order’s rules will be assaulted as Kllaus is being assaulted–with everything in the parasitic order’s playbook . Most of us decide to fight back because we’re simply unwilling to have an unpleasant life due to constant assaults and interference from teh $#!+birds. Otherwise, I think we all get into the orgonite-distribution habit because it feels good to do it and feels like the right thing to do. You might have noticed that many of the people who post reports here won’t fight back. I didn’t feel it was necessary for a contributor to take a stand against tyranny but I’ve lately made that a prerequisite because there are more giters/applicants to choose from, finally. We need good reports for the record and to inspire more people to do this work. This is the only reputable forum in English that deals with these things, unfortunately. It’s a ‘warrior’ site, after all., so the brain police among orgonite-flingers (militant pacifists–‘western democratic liberals’) seem to feel mandated to make creepy, backchannel war against outspoken warriors [Image Can Not Be Found] . You might have noticed that dynamic in other groups. I finally decided to stop allowing it, here.

Having lived in the American South and gotten to know many American Blacks, there, I’ve seen, first hand, how massive the infrastructure of racial oppression is, though it’s the same throughout this country; in the South and on Indian reservations it’s simply a lot more overt. The vast majority of Europoid Americans have no clue that this exists, nor do they want to have a clue. This strange hypnosis that even non-racist Europoid Americans are constantly subjected to is not new. David Astle, in Babylon’s Woe (I hope to make that available here as a free PDF, along with the other books), predicted in teh 1960s that the Indo-Europeans were about to lose ‘the torch’ of global dominance to the Chinese but in his day Mao was still in power so the notion probably terrified him. Who could have predicted that China would actually reinforce world peace as a guarantee that their own economy will keep growing? In Astle’s day Mao was starving the entire nation and forcing them all into abject poverty. At Mao’s blessed demise the Chinese economy shot ahead as if from a cannon. Remember that just because The Experts never mention China it doesn’t mean that they arern’t in evident control of the world, now. I’m hearing from more and more people who have committed to stop drinking the corporate order’s Koolaid (slick disinfo in all the media, academia, and even most of the internet) and begin to exercise our God-given right and obligation to examine reality independently.

Whatever the outcome will be for Klaus we’re going to be fighting at his side for the duration an we’ll hopefully help him prevail. Meanwhile, as you can see, he’s doing the lion’s share of the work, including an incredible amount of very incisive and inspired gifting. Dooney has been the most helpful to him and Klaus recently learned that he has the psychic gift, which he prudently puts his trust and faith in. We might not see it on the surface, but Carol and I feel sure the other side is getting hit harder than they’re hitting him

Thanks for the tip, Braikar. I use Apple’s browser but I’m sure our readers can benefit from that good advice. I’ve simply decided to remember to ‘copy all’ right before I attempt to post long reports [Image Can Not Be Found] I suppose accidental keystrokes might account for some disappearances but it’s been my experience that only the meatiest reports disappear. Whether anyone believes it or not, Carol and I and probably twenty others among this group are hacked around the clock–NSA/CIA parasites working in shifts, literally, and the sleazes in suits read what we’re writing as we type it. In europe I suppose MI6 takes on that task. It’s the same murderous agency, really. I wonder if many in FBI and associated legbreaking agencies are even fully literate so we don’t see them doing much hacking. I once read that they haven’t gotten new computers since the 1980s. I wish someone would just Hoover away all of the world’s agency sewer rats–I don’t mind if they go to a happy place if they’ll just stop bothering us and murdering innocents.

~Don

The outcome is Good Don, i am not discouraged. I am blessed to the have the honor of doing good for the universe.
My entirety of my life I gave and dedicated to Service. So it is in me to do good, that comes from above. i can’t help the things i am driven to do.
to teach, share, empower, for those who don’t like it, then they have a problem with the real Powers that be. The Operators.

had a great supportive chat with Dooney and Stevo and Toby and did some gifting tonight…lots of interested parties with mean looks….but i smiled and boosted…and they took off at high speeds…as i began dodecing……
[Image Can Not Be Found] must not have liked my smile…[Image Can Not Be Found]
lol….
Thanks guys for the supportive chat session!

everyone should really try the aluminum foil thing on their digital power meters it has stopped the beaming into my house! the secret is out! Thanks Etheric Warriors!

Thanks a lot for the eloquent affirmation, Klaus. You expressed it better and I’m sure many of our readers will be encouraged by this. We who commit to destroying the tyranny of parasites are rather strengthened than discouraged whenever they attack us.

They know and are trained to manipulate and accentuate anyone’s worst fears, including the denial response because they employ generally the most skilled & well-trained psychics (theosophy’s various cults are the recruiting and training ground) and the most skilled psychiatrists (Freud was the boss of Tavistock Institute until his blessed demise). So, they ‘point out’ our own fears to us so that we can ultimately work on overcoming them. This battlefield is not friendly to the intellectually dishonest (militant pacifists exemplify that liability), nor to the easily manipulated and/or inebriated.

Thx for mentioning the foil on the Smart Meters, too. I don’t think anyone posted about this but Stevo was unable to sleep well for several months because he was getting hit from the new Smart Meter. Dooney was in the same bed but was not being hit so this indicates a new capability, perhaps. The energy itself is obviously not noxious or else the orgonite in the environment would transmute it. It will be interesting to learn, someday, how they are able to direct it so specifically. I sort of assume that the Smart Meters are only one component and that portable transmistters, like they’re attacking Carol and I with around the clock (unproductively [Image Can Not Be Found] ) are critically important. We don’t have a Smart Meter and Stevo and Dooney tried, unsuccessfully to get the sewer-rat-affiliated utilities company that installed it to take it away. It’s pretty elegant that such a freakish weapon on one’s property can be so easily neutralized, haha.

During one of our visits in the winter we tried putting aluminum foil around the meter and the psychics (Dooney, Carol and Stevo) who were standing all around it felt no broadcast energy from it, then Stevo has slept well ever since. We think they were hitting him partly as reprisal for Dooney’s service work and partly to reduce his effectiveness as a physician. She’s trained hundreds of people around the world how to fight back effectively when the secret police’s psi corps and other agents presume to interfere with our lives. Exposure and hitting them back in the ethers is probably the most productive way to get rid of parasitic global tyranny sooner than later.

When I post photos I’ve first reduced them in size so that our readers won’t have to reduce the size of the type when they read my posts. If it’s easy for you to do that, Klaus, it would streamline this thread quite a bit but if not, don’t worry about it. I bet you’re a lot more computerate than I am. My general attitude about everything but my hobbies is that if I can do something, then anyone else clearly can, too.

~Don