Bad Effects from Orgonite?

Istvan, what you made is an orgone accumulator, not orgonite. Orgonite transmutes bad energy into good energy; an orgone accumulator will concentrate and then radiate ambient energy. If you make some proper orgonite (use catalyzed resin and not wax) those bad conditions will likely reverse. Where did you get the notion to use wax? There’s a lot of disinformation about orgonite and that’s all featured over the real information by the search engines but you found us, so evidently that hasn’t stopped you.

Thanks,
Don

Dear Don,

I have some very strange phenomena going on since I built my HHg. Would you please advise?

I built a small conical HHg, made of steel chips and wax, having a crystal on the top. I put the thing into the bedroom. First things started after a week or so. The house was swarmed by fleas. Yes, fleas, although we never had any pets. We managed to get rid of them after a heavy fight. You could imagine my cleaning maniac wife being shocked.

Then last Friday we realized black mould spreading quickly on the walls of the bedroom, next to the HHg. We have been living here for fifteen years with no mould and no fleas or flies or any insects for that matter. It is a nice, warm and sunlit house. Now the air is kind of sticky, heavy, bad smelling.

The final thing that made me write to you was that last night my wife realized the deck-chair was moving on its own as if somebody was sitting there and swinging. I stopped it with my hand but as soon as I released it the swinging began again. It was doing so for hours and then stopped abruptly.

Additionally, since the HHg was made the whole neighborhood is so damned silent. No dogs, no birds, no chatting of the people can be heard. Right now my wife is fully convinced that it was HHg that brought these things to us. Have you ever been informed on such events? Should I destroy the HHg?

Please advise, my wife is shocked and I do not feel comfortable either.

Thank you,

********, what you made is an orgone accumulator, not orgonite. Orgonite transmutes bad energy (Reich called it, ‘deadly orgone radiation’) into good energy (‘positive orgone’–these are arbirtrary words but we like to honor Reich’s sacrifice); an orgone accumulator will concentrate and then radiate ambient energy. If you make some proper orgonite (use catalyzed resin and not wax) those bad conditions will likely reverse. Where did you get the notion to use wax? There’s a lot of disinformation about orgonite and that’s all featured over the real information by the search engines but you found us, so evidently that hasn’t stopped you.

Years ago, some of us experimented with wax and made this determination. Orgone accumulators are still terrific–my sauna is one–but if one wants to keep an accumlator clear of the energy of decomposition one needs to have some orgonite near it. At least you now know that your neighborhood has a lot of bad energy in it and you might enjoy cleaning that up by distributing some proper, simple orgonite. I think there are hundreds of people who make and sell orgonite. The ones around the world whom we know personally and trust are in the list in the bottom right section of ethericwarriors.com homepage.

There are no end of unpleasant effects that come from a concentration of deadly orgone radiation and I think you and your wife had a good introduction to all that. I like to mention that the ancient parasite (present day corporate order) thrives on the energy of decay and decomposition and that orgonite represents the antidote to their global poisons. At least you got a little taste (with the self-propelled chair) of the realization that the unseen realms are real.

Thanks,
Don