Bring Free Energy To The People

Thanks, Laurent–this looks legitimate to me and might be the end of the energy cartel. These folks will need some protection, I think, though this sort of exposure provides a lot of protection and it seems pretty obvious that they’re not scamming.

‘Joe Blow’ remained safe by giving away instructions for making Joe Cells, I think. There’s nothing wrong with profiting in a reasonable way from one’s inventions but that’s usually been the gateway for the NSA and other sewer rat agencies to murder these inventors. It’s also not easy to make and I think only orgonite can keep one running in an area where there’s still a lot of DOR. There aren’t nearly as many areas like that as there were ten years ago, haha.

The fact is that very few people will actually do the motor conversions in countries where people can generally afford to do it, even though there are probably millions who are capable of it. Most of us will prefer to buy them at a competitive price so of course people are going to profit from it after the fact and I hope the inventor will be prominent among them.

I met Gert Botha in Namibia right after his very heavy and powerful, converted generator was confiscated during the night, evidently by some sewer rat agency. They silenced his very noisy watchdog and carried the heavy thing off his property. He’s the guy who built the first orgonite cloudbuster in Africa and then stopped the sandstorms where he lives in the Namib Desert, close to Swakopmund on the coast. That was at the end of 2001. He had been running the generator on separated water.

I came to realize this phenomenon (most people preferring to buy rather than make something) in the zapper trade; it’s easy to make a simple zapper, which cures nearly all of the natural sicknesses in a short time, but in the years I’ve been making and selling them I’ve only heard from a few dozens of people who actually did it. Electronics engineers often find it impossible to grasp any simple, empowering concept, by the way. It may be that they’re all conditioned by institutionalization to assume that nothing simple is worthwhile or effective [Image Can Not Be Found] but the few who can overcome that conditioning are real gems.

Thanks, Gare, for telling me about this post. I’m glad this is happening first in America–maybe it will help balance out a little of the effects in the world of this declining terrorist gov’t. Our local cop friend is advising to buy unregistered guns online, so maybe the feds are going to try a gun-grab soon [Image Can Not Be Found]
. I sort of hope they will, since that would probably speed up the ejection of this parasite in the District of Columbia. It looks like their forced health insurance scheme might accomplish that, too. The parasite only effectively works in secret and there are already many thousands of pairs of eyes on these folks, so any interference will be broadcast. This generation is also making discernment and accountability fashionable, so good and empowering news spreads faster among them.

Years ago I read about a small, closed community in Switzerland that is getting its electricity from a free energy device. I wonder how many small groups there are like that one. Wilhelm Muller sold his magnet engines for $20,000. He was selling enough of them to make a comfortable living for about twenty years before his murder in 2004 and he told me that he personally knew five other successful free energy device inventors just in British Columbia, where he lived. The OPAL Project’s video is the first reference I’ve ever seen that backs this up. I’m particularly glad that they didn’t take the course of so many killed, imprisoned and otherwise ruined (by the old parasite) inventors: trying to give the impression that they were the first and only ones to achieve free energy generation.

This younger generation in the West seems to have turned a corner in terms of understanding that personal gain naturally has to give way to universal gain. This is a lesson that most tribal people have always known but the West is the part of the world where technology and money are still most easily available, after all.

~Don

It’s the METHERNITA community :
http://www.methernitha.com/
in Linden, Emmenthal.

http://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/Testatika

and their device TESTASTIKA :

Very hard to get in touch with them unless been brainwashed thoroughly to the bone

it seems some buddy could replicate it

[http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum]

From the same thread page a link to web page on http://www.nuenergy.org . There is an explanation how to use static electricity created by wind passing over a wire. Simple as that?

http://www.nuenergy.org/radiant-energy-diatribe/

quote from the article

‘The electret effect is more important than you realize. Any ordinary antenna will collect charge, but without the electret effect, most of it is dissipated before it can be tapped. The electric field created by the electret effect not only attracts the charge from the air, but then it traps it in the conductor. This effect will also be produced even in a vacuum.’

WOW… this is VERY COOL. And I think I have a perfect application for it

THANKS

–Azti