Cloud Identification

Like many gifters; I spend a lot of my time looking at the sky for one reason or another.

Earlier, as I was driving back from collecting Edo Star from school; I noticed these unusual cloud formations and wondered if anyone knew what they were.

Dan.

In straight meteorological terminology one could call them:
“Screwingaroundus frequencius”
or maybe also
“Spaceshipus hoveringaroundus”

Manfred

Hi,

I’ve been seing these sort of clouds more and more these last months.

This is from end february…

Look for ‘lenticular clouds’ and you’ll find many pictures and ‘explanations’ which don’t make much sense to me as they explain how they form on top of mountains but there is never any explanation for how tens of them can form in the middle of the sky…

"Screwingaroundus frequencius"
or maybe also
"Spaceshipus hoveringaroundus"

is a much better definition in my opinion

this happened yesterday , 18th of march
UFO’s over London ???

Looks suspiciously like Adobe Photoshop to me (complete with story of why there were no witnesses and only a single low-resolution shot).

The Daily Mail are famous for this sort of thing.

Dan.

April 1st maybe. This looks more like it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1163330/A-close-encounter-blurred-kind-Tourist-snaps-UFO-cloud.html

Yeah cloudships, that’s more like it sure, I’ve seen them on many occasions and they move in whatever direction they want and the wind has no effect on them!

Sorry for the post, I was too excited Then I went on to search for more reports or youtube video or whatever, but as you said Edostar, none is to be found…
Great photo editing btw

That looked clearly like spaceships groups to me
In cardiff:

It’s just I’ve never seen any other form, so I always get excited when I find something that talks about dailight appearances, sorry for the bad post

These Lenticulars are amazing and the way they don’t follow the wind is very telling.
That indifference to wind is what initally convinced me that Sylps couldn’t be anomalous cloud forms.

I haven’t seen enough Cloudships here in Bali to notice but they don’t look much like clouds to me.

Dan.

Edostar These Lenticulars are amazing and the way they don’t follow the wind is very telling.
That indifference to wind is what initally convinced me that Sylps couldn’t be anomalous cloud forms.

I haven’t seen enough Cloudships here in Bali to notice but they don’t look much like clouds to me.

Dan.

This movement against the prevailing wind/cloud movement really blew me away. I recall seeing some moving in the opposite direction to the main set of clouds, in quite high winds (which were not blustery winds, but very steady in just one direction), which is scientifically impossible ;~)

As you say it confirms things if you have any doubts, much like the visual ray.

LoL Again lenticular clouds over Cardiff (24th March)

14h06

14h20-28

Classical helicopter visit… I would feel lonely without them

14h28-29

My favorite, right above the university/city centre

14h30

I had a university lab for 3 hours so couldn’t make photos regularly to observe the modifications…

15h36

17h40 once my lab was over (the ones in the horizon were still there)

I really feel the blurry snow white ones are very benevolent and peaceful ones (unconsciously I feel like I know them, strange to describe that feeling), they are often right above me and they erase chemtrails at amazing speeds
Whereas the ones in the horizon never seem to approach?? and they stand in a much more polluted (or polluted looking) sky, it doesn’t mean they’re bad or good… I just can’t figure it out what they are there for? Also the white blurry ones are always in clear deep blue skies or with healthy clouds…