Dodec Shaped Cosmos

Most likely the movie “2012 Enigma” hosted on google video has been mentioned here before, but i’ll mention it again because i just stumbled upon it.
here are 2 screenshots from the movie where David Wilcock is talking about the dodec shape of the cosmos. He covers many interesting topics in the hour and a half video, and has a positive message.
he talks about the pineal gland for example, and the day after i told a friend at the cafe about the pineal gland, there was a pine cone sitting on a table next to us at the cafe.
(the pineal gland looks like a pine cone for those like me that didn’t know that.)

Since no one replied to this topic, i’ll type in some more myself.
Another point made in the video is that after you heal you should wash your hands from the elbows down because you will take on the energy of the person that you worked on, and washing clears it. it made sense to me to wash like that after predator boosting, and i think it is a good idea because it felt right when it did it.
David Wilcock seems to have gotten pretty far for not covering orgone and basic grounding techniques. i guess natural psi ability and his form of meditation makes up for alot.
one other interesting topic covered is that doom and gloom prophecies can be causes by malicious entities, or by the expectations of the psychic. in other words a positive attitude about the future can really cause a positive future.

one other interesting topic covered is that doom and gloom prophecies can be causes by malicious entities, or by the expectations of the psychic. in other words a positive attitude about the future can really cause a positive future. Smile

YEEEEEEESSSS!!!

The right attitude/forward projection is half the battle and will lead to manifestation. I won’t likely have time to watch the whole movie, but I’ll at least look in now you’ve mentioned it again, David, thanks.

Paddy