Don Croft - Suppressed

YouTube has been up to their dirty tricks. The last video I shot with Don was sent to my 500+ subscribers. Those people all subscribed to my YouTube channel because they are Don Croft fans. Yet, it took weeks for the viewer count to just reach 500. It’s only at 921 now. I suggest it’s really five to ten times that.

CTBusters has suffered some form of suppression this month, also. Sales are incredibly slow. I look around and see the stock market in turmoil, riots in Brazil, do these things matter? I don’t really think so. There is always turmoil somewhere and it’s used by the government/press to scare us. Nothing new, here.

My current sale ends in a few days. Adding a free Terminator to Orgone Package Deal #3 makes for an $833 value, the price is only $556.20. You can get a six-month payment plan from PayPal, check their site. Orgone Package Deal #1 with a free Basic Zapper is a super “starter pack” for the newly initiated and makes a great gift. Please, if you can, help CTBusters over this bump in the road.

I want to report my recent experience with my Harmonic Protector pendant. I had quit wearing it because it interfered with the Bluetooth device I wear around my neck, that connects my hearing aids to my phone. I finally realized I was suffering with all sorts of negative feelings, self-doubt, etc. I shortened the HP’s cord so that it hangs above the other thing and it’s all good now. I felt immediate relief when I put the HP back on! Now to see how my business responds to my better personal feelings and my outing YouTube for the liars they are. I am hooked-up to all the Powerwands I have sold and when I project negativity it comes right back, big time! So, here’s to success!