Edwin Black And Eugenics

john
05 Sep 2008 15:26
Subject: Edwin Black And Eugenics
http://www.whale.to/b/black_h.html

It stands to reason if the bankers/Illuminati funded Hitler then they also gave him the eugenics beliefs, they originated in the USA by all accounts. According to one source Hitler had a missing year in the UK http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html which could explain where the mind control took hold. Mengele went to the USA after the war and worked in, or helped create MKUltra, as he was seen by Sue Ford and others.

"The concept of a white, blond-haired, blue-eyed master Nordic race didn’t originate with Hitler. The idea was created in the United States, and cultivated in California, decades before Hitler came to power…Mengele’s boss Verschuer escaped prosecution. Verschuer re- established his connections with California eugenicists who had gone underground and renamed their crusade “human genetics.”
Soon, Verschuer again became a respected scientist in Germany and around the world. In 1949, he became a corresponding member of the newly formed American Society of Human Genetics, organized by American eugenicists and geneticists.— [2003] Eugenics and the Nazis – the California connection by Edwin Black http://www.whale.to/b/black4.html

he also documents how they sterilised 60,000 people in the USA before Hitler came up with the idea, with Rockefeller funding the German eugenics machine. All of the psychiatrists who ran the killing machine with IG Farben escaped prosecution.

Don Croft
06 Sep 2008 15:05
Subject: Re: Edwin Black And Eugenics
Good job, John!

Averill Harriman’s daddy was the main promoter of eugenics in Hitler’s day. Joe Kennedy was employed by the world odor to encourage Hitler from his position in London in the late 1930s.

A Harvard alumni–notorious party (sic) animal–wrote many of the official Nazi songs–he reminds me of fun-loving Rush Limbaugh Wink

An American guy who later became prominent in the OSS ‘rescued’ Hitler the Chump when the Bavarian cops were hunting him after his stupid Beerhall Putsch in the 1920s.

A whole lot of this material was compiled and documented by some of the writers who were published by LaRouche’s Franklin Press before the feds shut them down. THE HITLER BOOK also has a lot of juicy bits of usable info, especially about how the SS is still going strong and is headquartered in Switzerland.

I think the SS/Vryal are the seamless interface between Hitler and the old world order and that they have continuously run the underground Montauk facility for at least a hundred years–maybe a lot longer. Al Bielek’s biological daddy was apparently a Vryal operative in the US Navy before WWI and had ‘a family in every port.’ Wink

It’s well known that Hitler’s personal bank in Koln was a subsidiary of the Bank of England; also well known that Hitler’s finance minister, Hjalmar Schact, was a lifelong friend of MOntagu Norman, top s#itbird of the Bank of England. Pretty cozy and heartwarming, don’t you think?

~Don

Don Croft
06 Sep 2008 15:14
Thanks to the internet and to rising human awareness, this has not been a good year for the Non-conspiracy Theorists or the Ministry of Truth Cool and watch what happens after the seventh anniversary of the controlled demolition of the WTC!

~Don

john
06 Sep 2008 15:39
Sure is educational isn’t it, new one for me, probably way more http://www.whale.to/b/sterilisation_usa.html

and shows up the vaccine sterilisation programme http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html

Between 1963 and 1965 more than 400, 000 Colombian women were sterilized in a program funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. In Bolivia, a U.S. imposed population control program administered by the Peace Corps sterilized Quechua Indian women without their knowledge or consent…(Akwesasne Notes, 1977: 31).

In 1975 alone, some 25,000 Native American women were permanently sterilized–many after being coerced, misinformed, or threatened. One former IHS nurse reported the use of tubal ligation on “uncooperative” or “alcoholic” women into the 1990s."

Dr. Louis Hellman, the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Population Affairs in the PHS, presented statistics confirming that 150,000 low income people were sterilized in the U.S. from federal grants (Akwesasne Notes, 1977: 22)

Don Croft
07 Sep 2008 18:24
That’s all very good evidence of our government’s and other govts’ criminal nature, thx.

When we all recognize that we’ve all been governed by felons for millenia I think it will be easier to stand up and be accountable for choosing proper forms of government.

A friend of mine who had lived in Mexico told me that the Mexican Army enforced UN health mandates at gunpoint as he watched and the same thing happens routinely in Africa, of course, where vaccination programs decimate the population.

I’m hoping that Westerners, who are most prosperous, so have the most real freedom, will get past the assumption that bad things that happen to other white people are the only events that should be opposed.

I’m hoping that the coming debacle for the US Government over the release of evidence (against their wishes, certainly) about who blew up the World Trade Center (Controlled Demolitions, Inc.) will drag the entire world order out into the light of day, finally, then we can discard corporate tyranny, move on and have peace and prosperity for everyone, and not a day too soon.

~Don