Environmental Scientists Murdered After Releasing Lab Test

results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1I4yi6a]

no fear mongering intended here because all of "their "attempts to mess with all life on this planet is greatly lessened by our and others’ work and will forcibely go to an end in a not so far future. Just to show how “they” are desperate by beeing forced to murder the more and more awakened and awakening people all over the world. The hundredth monkey is maybe our neighbour!

“no fear mongering intended here.”

Well, to me, a sentence like “results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life” is quite a compelling statement, specifically created to trigger an emotional response, namely: ‘fear’. And also ironic, given the fact we’re in the midst of a massive boom of fish, plant and animal life (largely unreported in the mainstream media, of course).

‘A record number of Chinook and Coho salmon are moving up the Russian River to spawn, an indication of rich ocean conditions’
‘A record six populations of fish returned to healthy levels in 2011’
‘Recently Recorded Whale Songs Hint at Population Rebound’

So saying "I don’t intend to generate fear"within a post containing a fear-generating article (from what I have subjectively concluded is a ‘What To Think’ disinformation site) seems disingenuous.

Thank you for your good news , Jeff, I have one too:

margaret-thatcher-dead

[http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/0]

To further clarify, I posted the ‘rebounding wildlife populations’ news to specifically contradict the “no fear-mongering here” news that you posted, which was: “results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life.”

Your ignoring that juxtaposition and then thanking me for posting good news is an interesting response.

From my own subjective perspective the link in your new response re: Thatcher does not represent ‘good news’, in that to me celebrating anyone’s death is mean spirited. I’d add that the post does not feature anything about orgonite gifting.

Disengenuous: Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

Infowarriors we step on to something. As a foreword remember that aggreagator sites can originate WEB pages in instants and embed especially youtube material, because it pfovide video and the text introduction is used for the headline of the web lin on the search engine page.
Dozen + site contain this youtube video it looks viral, but then none is related to a news source, newspaper etc.

Doing a search about this 3 sicentists,

One Eugene Franklin Mallow murderd in 2004

A biography of him in the infinite-energy.com site
http://www.infinite-energy.com……/gene.html

…………………extract……………………………
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E……ne_Mallove

Eugene Mallove

The cover of Mallove’s Fire from Ice: Searching for the Truth Behind the Cold Fusion Furor (1999)

Eugene Franklin Mallove (June 9, 1947 – May 14, 2004) was a scientist, science writer, editor, and publisher of Infinite Energy magazine , and founder of the non-profit organization New Energy Foundation. He was a strong proponent of cold fusion, and a supporter of its research and related exploratory alternative energy topics, several of which are characterised as “fringe science”.

Mallove authored Fire from Ice, a book detailing the 1989 report of table-top cold fusion from Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann at the University of Utah. Among other things, the book advances a conspiracy theory, claiming that the team did produce “greater-than-unity” output energy in an experiment successfully replicated on several occasions, but that the results were suppressed through an organized campaign of ridicule from mainstream physicists, including those studying controlled thermonuclear fusion, trying to protect their research and funding.

Mallove was murdered in 2004 while cleaning out his former childhood home, which had been rented out. Three people have been arrested and charged in connection with the killing. The first trial resulted in a guilty plea to manslaughter in April, 2012.[1]……
………………………

Giuliano Preparata an Italian scientist (yeah right!) that also studied cold fusion died worked also at Princeton, Harvard, CERN, Milan. Died in 2000 at 58 in Frascati near Rome, there is a rumor by his former partner Emilio Dal Giudice, that the experiment was meant to be done using Uranium instead of Palladium (which is rarer than silver) Del Giudice claims the experiment was recreated in Perugia by a woman and it was successful.
Preparata had an appreaciation comment on national TV on the programme REPORT RAI for the discoveries of Pierluigi Ighina with regard to the loud buster rain machine propeller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Preparata

Ighina is called pseudo scientist on Wikkkipedia, but now others are catching up and investingating, and trying to built from his designs. here is a page of a guy about building Ighina’s Lenticular Microscope which can allow to see the Ighina ‘Magnetic Atom’. (on the site page one can choose the language for translation)
http://www.fortunadrago.it/?page_id=263
………………………

The other 2 dead arent scientist but activists.

Juventina Villa Mojica, environmentalist, land and farmer rights, husband and 2 children had already been murdered. shot by commando in 2012 in Mexico.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 … 23861.html

Dorothy Stang murdered in Brazil by in 2005
http://www.dorothystang.org/
Sister Dorothy Mae Stang, S.N.D., (7 July 1931 – 12 February 2005) was an American-born, Brazilian member of the Congregation of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. She was murdered in Anapu, a city in the state of Pará, in the Amazon Basin of Brazil. Stang had been outspoken in her efforts on behalf of the poor and the environment, and had previously received death threats from loggers and land owners.

I think we owe it to our readers to make a specific point in a post and to stick to that point in a thread. Posting a link to disinformation can even be productive if we can also provide data that demonstrates that it’s disinformation. For instance, if Laurent had posted the lies about the destruction of fish populations and then provided links to the material that Jeff shared that rebuts the lies then it would have been a real gem of a post. Thanks for the positive content, Jeff.

The corporate world order has always based its parasitic rule on lying and hiding from us so they’re heavily vested in getting us to even lie for them without knowing it. My email box is fairly stuffed every day with packaged lies that originate in one or another sewer rat agency and are religiously spread by unwitting people who think they’re ‘providing alternative news.’ It’s easy to appeal to titillation, so most disinformation is presented this way. Before the internet this wasn’t as much of a problem because the only way to get information or ‘alternative news’ (disinfo) was in books. There’s something about the speed of internet access to this stuff that caused a sort of explosion in its availability.

Here’s another curious development: disinformants recently started referencing genuine information providers in their presentations. Wikipedia is quoting Eustace Mullins since his murder a couple of years ago, for instance, and Alex Jones sells BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, by William Cooper. Cooper outed Jones as a CIA disinformant in the 1990s and Mullins would probably turn over in his grave if he knew that this ‘free’ CIA rag was quoting him.

The murder of activists is another subject, I think, and deserves another thread, Silvio–this is a subject many of us like to pursue. When Mullins got poisoned a year before his death we managed to get a zapper to him and he recovered. He sent me a copy of all his books to reciprocate (only one of which got stolen, later, before I could finish reading it [Image Can Not Be Found] ) but he was killed within a year. If he’d been more careful and perhaps also adopted some of the information on donebydooney.com he’d probably still be alive.

Steven J Smith evidently developed another free energy engine and got murdered by the NSA a few years ago. Carol and I had met him the a year and a half before that but he was too suspicious to work with us. I’m absolutely sure we could have helped him avoid death if he’d been willing to network a bit. Lots of other free energy inventors are ready to market their stuff but are afraid, of course. The fellows who had some free energy tech on theabhakingdom.com seem to be offline but they’re okay as far as I know. I think they need someone who can move the tech into a marketable form but their safety is probably due to having given away the information instead of trying to keep it proprietary, as the late Wilhelm Muller and many other murdered free energy device inventors had done over the years.

I suppose the point I’m hoping to make here is that whenever we post something we need to consider whether it’s going to encourage our readers along their own paths of discovery by opening another door to empowerment.

Silvio, it seems clear to some that the actual murder of an activist by the sewer rats usually only happens after they’ve managed to isolate that person, first. Telling about troubles in any public forum seems to provide a lot of protection. I regularly post about activists who are being isolated by the $#!+birds and this seems to be productive.

In July of 2011 the sewer rats started a campaign to erase many of us (vendors listed on this forum) and that was best indicated by a sudden drop in sales for each of us. I think this was one stage of the isolation process and that the ultimate goal was our deaths. We managed to turn that around within six months and I see that some of us are selling more stuff than ever, by now. Francisco was hit from even more directions after his successful sea-gifting campaign in September, 2012–he even got besieged by the tax gestapo in Spain while the sewer rats were interfering with his products enroute. I hate to think what would have happened to him if we hadn’t all supported him etherically and if he hadn’t reported the transgressions, here. The tax people just went away after that.

We have a lot of fun here but EW’s purpose is as serious as a heart attack, hence the word, ‘warrior,’ in its title.

I’d also like to see more reports of what we’ve done in the past and these are good reminders for our readers that we’re here for a common purpose. It’s also useful for the public record because all of the reports prior to 2008 (I think) were destroyed by NSA and other agency hackers. We’ve only had continuity here since Azti took charge of hosting the forum in a secure environment. A few months after he did that the NSA tried to burn down the facility in the middle of the night but he was there to put out the fire, thankfully. I think that was the last physical/hacker assault on this forum–was it Christmas Eve? A previous physical assault on EW’s server also happened on Christmas Eve. That was in Montreal (2005?) and they also cut the fiber optic cable under the street that led into the server facility at the time.

I think it ought to be understood that since EW has become a much harder target the $#!+bird agencies are trying harder than ever to appeal to their old residual programming (which we in the West all have) in order to vitiate the content of EW with offhanded postings of their disinformation, which of course carries fearmongering and hopelessness with it.

These days, it’s harder than ever to exercise discernment on account of the tide of disinformation that the sewer rats are capable of generating and spreading on the web. I think most of us are weaned from television and newspapers by now.

That said, even newspapers are still capable of providing empowering info but it’s usually in spite of editorial policies. For instance, when Laurent and Marco had cleaned up Lake Geneva in Switzerland with their orgonite they were featured in the main local newspaper and given credit for doing that. The lake had become horribly polluted and people were noticing the sudden improvement. Somehow, that report happened in spite of ‘editorial [read: dictated corporate party line] policy,’ and some disinformation was later provided by the same paper. The same thing happened a few other times and all of those are worth reporting here and repeated as reminders, as I’m doing right now.

~Don

The more discerning readers will just tune out EW contributors who post unproductive data but most readers lack that discernment, so when they read postings on EW they’re more likely to just ‘take home’ the useless stuff or to be discouraged from coming back here when they read disinformation. I want everyone who comes to EW to be enriched by the experience and I always assume that everyone else, here, feels the same.

Also, the more diligent we’ll each be about only posting material, observations and comments that encourage our readers (and each other) to have sharper discernment the better EW’s reputation will be. In this world, reputation counts for an awful lot and anyone who is an activist has his/her feet to the fire to have personal integrity. We can’t escape that and we’re held accountable when we’re being frivolous. Disinformants are never held accountable and the reason I rarely mention them is that their employers can make our critical comments look like slander. This is an example of how we’re held accountable. When disinformants slander us they usually get away with it because we’re answering back from a relatively obscure forum.

Even though we’re obscure you may notice that our detractors are constantly modifying their attempts to undermine us but they’re relatively obscure, too. None of us who do this work and/or post material on EW are obscure to the sewer rats and that counts for a lot so we need to exploit it by demonstrating integrity in our postings.

~Don