FakeScience Excuse for Green Kalahari & Namib Deserts ;-

Georg thankfully documented all the work he and others did to reverse the Kalahari and initiate the greening of the adjacent, drier Namib Desert over the past seven years. Here’s an instance where keeping records of our collective accomplishments is paying off because when the cultish corporate Algores start spouting off with their anti-rational ‘explanations’ for our successes they’re going to look even more ludicrous than before.

Notice the timing: Georg, Carlos, Tino and Prophet were released from jail just a few weeks ago. I don’t think any mention of the green Kalahari was ever made before these corporate fake scientists started harumphing about it in the following article:

** Are the deserts getting greener? **
It has been assumed that global warming would cause an expansion of the world’s deserts, but now some scientists are predicting a contrary scenario in which water and life slowly reclaim these arid places.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/a … 150415.stm >

Similarly, no mention was made of the greening of Death Valley for several years after the fact, until a Las Vegas newswoman took a film crew there to document the flowering of the desert in the summer time. She and her crew lost their lives on the way home, preventing the report. The fake president’s wife showed up there within a couple of months for a photo op and of course the Algores never commented on it, as far as I know.

When Carol and I started gifting Death Valley, 8 years ago, it was really, really dead. Now, it flourishes more than the surrounding desert, even though it should be hotter there on account of the lower elevation. Just about anywhere in the world you might go, temperature rises three degrees, Fahrenheit, for every thousand feet of lower elevation. Death Valley is a couple thousand feet lower than the surrounding desert.

I think that as orgonite seeps more and more into the PJ folks’ sleepy consciousness in coming months we’re all going to have a lot of fun at the expense of the increasingly fidgetty Algores and their FakeScientist academic chelas

~Don

From the guy who greened the Kalahari:

…Also I cannot log in on EW.
Wanted to post something about fake science and the green Kalahari.
A brilliant new development. just like they started the “global dimming” theory as a fall back when they found that “global warming” diid not fly.
Georg

You posted it already. I’m so excited that they cannot hide it any more. The whole “Global warming > Desert Forming > Next War is over water” scenario is collapsing. Ridículous swine flu next, hehe.
It could be so much fun if some of their lies where not still so lethal.
like the ever increasing drivel we get on AIDS and “scientifically proven Antiretrovirals”.
They’re actually amping up that propaganda pitch here in South Africa.
Must be the last convulsions of a rotting carcass.
G.

Fisherman Fred is a good source of information on our lake here in Canada. Little Lake Penage is a spring fed lake that was choking with algae a few years ago when the chemtrail jets flew over regularly to keep the energy of this jewel deprecated. It’s the chemtrail jets that I have to thank for getting me interested in orgonite. So I heavily gifted the lake and surrounding area those years ago and again this summer. This week at a neighbour’s barbecue Fisherman Fred said the lake is the best he’s ever seen, full of fish. Fred said the Ontario Ministry did a study of the water, habitat etc for 3 years documenting the improvement. A big contributing factor to my gifting the lake was the documented report of gifting and dramatic improvement in Lake Geneva, Switzerland. This gifting-orgonite stuff works.

I have noticed a whole bunch of new towers constructed since the last time I was here. Solution simple: toss a TB and turn their new lovely death-force creation into a life-force generator. The appearance of sylphs when this is done has been heart warming.

I want to thank Don for recommending the Hong Kong based movie “PUSH”. I saw it on the flight over. One major thing I got from the movie is how we all have our unique gifts. We can use them in beautiful ways if we choose, which I think will become more prevalent over the next 100 years. There are many different forms. I’d say that my gift of energy resides in “sensuous boosting.” I doubt that many couples would be interested in this form of boosting but there may be a few. For those interested I’ve placed some information on my website, from both Mantak Chia and David Deida. The reason I do this is that these “fringe dwelling men” express the ideas far more clearly than me. I believe that any couples interested in exploring “sensuous boosting” can “connect the dots” with the information presented and engage in it via their own style and form. The MP3 interviews with David Deida at the bottom are quite good…enjoy:

http://www.lifeforceman.com/fl……m#orgasmic

I feel the highest priority is gifting orgonite at this point. Yet as more and more orgonite gets gifted on the planet we can “run” the sensuous boosting energy through it to dramatically clean things up. This could be related to the “Garden of Eden” story and our heart-centred naked innocence but this is pure extrapolation on my part. A few weeks ago we did a sensuous boosting session with the underground base-Montauk and the appearance of the dolphins in that area in our focus. We delivered a LOT of orgasmic healing energy into that underground base and sent a lot of ghouls on a healing journey of personal transformation. I got that we received a HUGE amount of protection from the Operators when we engaged in this, otherwise quite frankly I don’t feel I’d be here on the keyboard to type this. Give us 100 years or so and I think we’ll be engaged in this type of heart-centred full—body boosting in conjunction with orgonite. The planet will be shining.

I’ve been picking wild dandelion leaves and flowers in the forest, tossing them in the blender with spring water, wild blueberries, strawberries, wild raw cacao from Indonesia, spirulina, goji berries, sea salt, raw wild Canadian clover honey…etc etc. Holy smokes this has a dramatic affect on my clarity , consciousness and connection. For more info check out my free download on “super foods” the powerpoint presentation is most informative (on the left-hand side of the site): http://www.lifeforceman.com/index.html

Of course it’s important for me personally to not be a “raw food goodie goodie” and when I was at the barbecue with Fisherman Fred I had plenty of beer, perogies and stuff off the BBQ. The fear of losing one’s purity can be as big a prison as having Dunkin donuts and 10 cups of coffee and ten packs of cigarettes each day. That’s my perspective and I could be wrong.

Enjoy the great tapestry on this planet.

All the best…Hong kong John

Don Croft
Similarly, no mention was made of the greening of Death Valley for several years after the fact, until a Las Vegas newswoman took a film crew there to document the flowering of the desert in the summer time. She and her crew lost their lives on the way home, preventing the report. The fake president’s wife showed up there within a couple of months for a photo op and of course the Algores never commented on it, as far as I know.
~Don

thats curious as last night I watch Phantasm IV and the last part of the film takes place in Death Valley.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138703/

I noticed Slyphs rising from the mountain range in the background scenes and wondered if it had been gifted.

M