First Magazine Article About Orgonite In French

At least it’s the first I know. [Image Can Not Be Found]; No idea if there were others

It’s quiet nice, it talks about gifting, TBs, simple stuff great for beginners.

It has one funny mistake! Don Croft, According to this text you discovered orgonite in the 50’ [Image Can Not Be Found] So you’re at least 70 years old or maybe you’re one of those humans that look young even-though they’re 500 years old (I wish orgonite had been discovered in the mid 50’!)
The rest is really good, it’s inspired of what I wrote on my website… And the person who wrote it did order TBs from me (on page 3), but I didn’t know she had written an article! That I learnt yesterday from someone else who bought orgonites from me. I love how the universe’s plan unfolds in ways we never really expect or plan

Click to open the larger images…

http://image.braikar.com/upload/2013.05-article-orgonites-francais/page1.jpg:1zs98wal

A few years ago there was an article on NEXUS. I think it could be retrived by doing some research. What is the name of this magazine?

Merci!

Nothing new there for me but it’s still nice to see that orgonite is getting some exposure. Kudos to the author of the article for giving a good idea of the many use of orgonite. I’m glad he talked about gifting and not just the personal use of orgonite. Hopefully this will motivate some people to get tout there and do some work.

The name of the magazine is ‘Rebelle santé’, it speaks for itself lol

I don’t remember ever hearing about an article on NEXUS??

oli7d: I agree, nothing new for people who know orgonite. And agree again lol for newcomers it’s really simple and well written and talks about gifting
I don’t count how anymore many people I’ve motivated to put orgonites near the antennas they have nearby, maybe just 2-3 antennas per person, but with more than hundred persons it starts to add up

certaintly all good exposure is great and the fact they talk about gifting sure is important.
I also try to motivate people that get personal orgonite to consider flipping some towers in their area. If only 1000 people did 10 towers each that would be 10,000 all over the place. Maybe the day will come soon enough.

fran

I finally found it but I am unable to dig further:

[http://www.sacree-planete.com/sacreepla]