Free orgonite for agents

Sometimes we get caught up in things we later regret.

That is why I am making this offer. I believe some of the people on the other side of the fence want to change and free orgonite could easily become the catalyst for their transition. I am willing to meet with sincere interested agents in a neutral space somewhere in Huntsville and I will give you free orgonite after verifying some of your credentials. (THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR 1 WEEK FROM TODAY 03-07-2007 -IT MUST BE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 A.M. AND 11:00 A.M.)

“Be prepared for a truly life changing experience.”

Your anonymity will be kept confidential. I promise to leave my succor punch off during our meeting.

Please send me an email to: mailto:[email protected]

Sincerely,

Louis

Well so far I have yet to have any (FBI, CIA, NSA, MOSSAD, etc.) agents contact me so I can give them some free orgonite. I think it may have something to do with the time frame I stipulated. Therefore, I want to extend this offer to these folks until the end of this month. This way, I will be able to increase the chances of finding someone genuinely interested in this offer. We can only make progress when we initiate an honest effort.

Thank you all,

Louis

This is actually one of the best ways to see what you are really made of- are you a man(or woman) or mouse? If you have what it takes to take Louis up on this offer, you are quite amazing indeed!

So what are you waiting for? Give it a go!

Cheers!