Genuine Secession Has Begun in the US!

Liz in Colorado sent me this, which was reported in the French and Australian press, NOT in the US, apparently
The FBI have been extorting Indian leaders for many decades not to pursue this course but look at how it’s blowing up in their muderolus faces, now!
~Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sitting Bull’s people break away from US

From correspondents in Washington

December 20, 2007 03:10pm
Article from: Agence France-Presse

Font size: +

Send this article: Print
Email

THE Lakota Indians, who gave the world legendary warriors Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse, have withdrawn from treaties with the US.

"We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,’’ long-time Indian rights activist Russell Means said.

A delegation of Lakota leaders delivered a message to the State Department and said they were unilaterally withdrawing from treaties they signed with the Federal Government, some of them more than 150 years old.

The group also visited the Bolivian, Chilean, South African and Venezuelan embassies, and said they would continue on their diplomatic mission and take it overseas.

Lakota country includes parts of the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

The new country would issue its own passports and driving licences, and living there would be tax-free – provided residents renounce their US citizenship, Mr Means said.

The treaties signed with the US were merely “worthless words on worthless paper,” he said.

Withdrawing from the treaties was entirely legal, Means said.

"This is according to the laws of the United States, specifically article six of the constitution,’’ which states that treaties are the supreme law of the land, he said.

"It is also within the laws on treaties passed at the Vienna Convention and put into effect by the US and the rest of the international community in 1980. We are legally within our rights to be free and independent,’’ he said.

The Lakota relaunched their journey to freedom in 1974, when they drafted a declaration of continuing independence – an overt play on the title of the US Declaration of Independence from England.

Thirty-three years have elapsed since then because “it takes critical mass to combat colonialism and we wanted to make sure that all our ducks were in a row”, Mr Means said.

One “duck” moved into place in September, when the UN adopted a non-binding declaration on the rights of indigenous peoples – despite opposition from the US, which said it clashed with its own laws.

"We have 33 treaties with the United States that they have not lived by. They continue to take our land, our water, our children,’’ said Phyllis Young, who helped organise the first international conference on indigenous rights in Geneva in 1977.

The US "annexation’’ of native American land has resulted in once proud tribes such as the Lakota becoming mere "facsimiles of white people,’’ Mr Means said.

Oppression at the hands of the US Government has taken its toll on the Lakota, whose men have one of the shortest life expectancies – less than 44 years – in the world.

Lakota teen suicides are 150 per cent above the norm for the US; infant mortality is five times higher than the US average; and unemployment is rife, according to the Lakota freedom movement’s website.

I just bought a house near Wildwood Saskatchewan, this is where Sitting Bull and his people lived after the big battle. Will look forward to meeting the people from around there. Will also be a good testing ground for the cb ect. as alot of the lakes are dry.

Bmosley

I love to hear this. When I was a child, I was so infatuated with the American Indians that I always said (aloud) that when I’m grown up I will drive the white people out of North America. Surely I overlooked the very annoying fact then that I’m very white myself, but the impulse has always been there. I was even wearing a long haired black wig then in order to look like Geronimo the Apache Chieftain who gave the encroaching white settlers such a good fight.
For some funny reasons I ended up in Africa for the time being, but my full sympathy is with those Lakota guys.
It is so amazing: The whole new world order scam can be easily unravelled by just holding them to their own treaties and texts. Take the American (US) Constitution, the Geneva Convention and a few other well known texts. That’s already enough to declare the whole nonsense NULL AND VOID.
Go, Lakota go!
Georg

Sure, the world odor is essentially unlawful, which is why they’ve made all the lawful documents null and void by now over a couple of centuries with painstaking, deliberate parasitic steps.

These Indians know how to play a trump card, though, and I’m glad you appreciate the irony, G. Even the FBI is backing down from this one instead of just going in there and shooting a bunch of Indians, as they’ve been doing since the 1930s.

This absence of the rule of law might just be a symptom of the general failure of worldly institutions, though. The world odor is less an institution than a sack full of rats by now and, as a writer has said, rats will eat whatever is put in front of them. We’re being treated, even in the media, to displays of their new cannibalism. I guess they aren’t used to being in a sack, quite yet.

Another institution that has disappeared is national sovereignty, all acceded to corporations and some of us are getting the impression that it’s all being run from Beijing rather than London by now.

The default political unit, maybe sooner than later, will perhaps be local government that’s directly elected and accountable to the community. When the US Government is dissolved from lack of ‘support’ (how else can that be accomplished other than by secession?) then all the other corporate governments around the world will also fall. That takes in all national governments of ocurse. America has always been the world odor’s ‘keystone,’ after a generation or so of genuine national sovereignty, early on.

With solid building blocks like that, coupled with instant global communication, effective and inexpensive, free energy based transportation and power supply, robotics and plenty of rain and good ambient energy (thanks to orgonite) nobody’s going to want to wage war any more because we’ll be too busy prospering and developing ourselves and our lovely planet. The market will take care of itself, of course, as always.

The carpet has been pulled out from under all the warmongeing ideologies, after all. The only ‘terrorists’ and warmongers, these days, depend entirely on corporate sponsorship, so the timely demise of faceless, parasitic corporations will include the end of their managed conflicts. When the bullet supply dries up nobody has much use for guns. Nations won’t wage war with swords and arrows any more, otherwise the African ‘wars’ that lose their sponsors would keep going, even without bullets. They don’t keep going without bullets and corporate sponsorship.

The best thing about all that is that nobody’s name will be attached to the end of thousands of years of parasitism. We sure as hell don’t need any new ‘isms’

~Don

Here’s the PDF document of the Lakotah secession action:

http://republicoflakotah.com/docs/noticeofliens.pdf

What they apparently know is that all of the governments, including state, county and city, in their territories are unlawful by now.

Some credible historians insist that the American Republic was founded on principles learned from some of the Eastern tribes. Other credible historians indicate that the formation of the Republic was the fruition of Muhammad’s teachings on the nature of nationhood.

It seems obvious to me, at least, that the influence of British freemasonry, through a few of the sleazier signers of the Declaration of Independence (including Jefferson), was merely parasitic, not the motive force that masons, who write all of the history books for schoolchildren, pretend that it was.

These masonic institutions were the driving force behind the persecution of Indians, of course. If you can get some material describing the formation of a masonic espionage effort, the Smithsonian Institution, for instance, and their largely successfuo efforts to infiltrate and poison Indian secret socieities prior to the invasion by missionaries, settlers and soldiers of the Western US, you get a clear picture of how the world odor has been able to exploit some of the more ancient and stable cultures around the world in the past four centuries. A parallel to the Smithsonian effort, in France, was based on Voltaire’s crocodile tears about ‘the noble savage.’

The sewer rats study their potential enemies in order to later infiltrate, disable and disenfranchise them. You can probably see how this was attempted over the past seven years with this grassroot gifting effort but those old strategies only work on organizations or personality cults, which we’ve successfully avoided forming around this empowering technology.

The viable secret society hierarchies around the world weren’t as fortunate as us, in preceding centuries, which is why you never hear of the old, benevolent secret orders effectively opposing tyranny. They just never understood the danger of parasitism, I think–we humans tend to confuse dissociation with destachment. When one exercises genuine detachment one is actually even more compelled to oppose tyranny, some of us have come to believe. Dissociative behavior indicates a head-in-the-sand approach, rather.

Carol, Dooney, Stevo and I are looking forward to gifting some of the more needful Lakotah terrirory as soon as the snow melts. We think that will really boost their lawful efforts and will help the entire world by extension.

~Don

Here’s a link, sent by someone named Paul, of an interview with Russell Means. I’m going to listen to it, later, but I’ve got my fingers crossed, hoping that this movement won’t be identified too heavily with any personality:

[http://www.allthatstreaming.com/AV/Russ

~Don