Gifters From Ex Yugoslavia

Hi everyone,

I’m from Croatia and I got interested in orgonites 3 years ago, and since then made and gifted lots of them…

3 years ago few of us introduced orgonites on alternative forum (Croatia), and since then we gathered lots of people from the teritory of ex YU, who are making them…

The theme has half a milion views in the past 3 years.

Lots of people from the ex YU countries are now very active in gifting.

Under the influence of Orgonise Africa, we went to Jasenovac concentration camp and gifted the area.

So, that will be it for introduction [Image Can Not Be Found];

Thank You all for the unselfish sharing of informations on this forum and for, of course, making orgonites [Image Can Not Be Found]

me [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

gifting of a huge transmitter on the top of the hill Sljeme, near Zagreb (capitol of Croatia)…the sylph is already there waiting for orgonite [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

gifting of the concentration camp Jasenovac (Croatai)…

3 months ago I’ve made a huge pyramid with mobius coil around 2 crystals in it:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

as soon as I activated it, I had a “strange” visitor in the sky above:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

about a month ago, I decided to carry the pyramid home, and I left it in my car trunk over night…next day, next to my trunk, there was a very interesting van parked:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

could be a simple coincidence…

Any of You had some similar experience??

[Image Can Not Be Found] sorry for the huge pics [Image Can Not Be Found];

Thanks for joining EW, Neo, and sharing your reports and information.

I found out about Neo’s work from another Croatian fellow whom I correspond with and Neo and I tried unsuccessfully to communicate for almost three months, due to hacking, until I decided to CC Francisco of orgonita.eu, in Spain, and ask him to forward emails between us both. I then immediately (before there was time for Francisco to forward it) got an email successfully from Neo that included his past emails [Image Can Not Be Found] but Francisco is kindly forwarding our messages back and forth until we’re sure that the secret police are no longer intercepting any of them.

Kelly (from the US), Cesco (from Norway) and Carlos (from Portugal) visited Meta in Slovenia some years ago and they also did a lot of ‘surgical’ gifting in the former Yugoslav countries, including Serbia. Carlos later sent me a TB that was leftover from the Belgrade gifting effort. He told me that they had put several of those around the American Embassy, which we reckon is the nexxus of evil in that country [Image Can Not Be Found]

Meta was the first among us to gain publicity for orgonite work. National TV and newspapers featured her cloudbusters and orgonite until a clever faker moved into the spotlight and obfuscated away all of the public interest. That was seven or eight years ago, I think. I’m sure she’ll be happy to know Neo. Croatia is next to Slovenia.

A Serbian zapper distributor in the late 1990s told me that the Americans had dropped depleted uranium bombs on the populace, so radiological sicknesses, mostly in the form of fast cancer, had suddenly become endemic in that city after the bombing raids. I’d just started putting orgonite in my zappers and that was healing a lot of people in Eastern Europe who had radiation poisoning. I wish American military people would stop being so studiously stupid and eagerly blind so that they might stop slaughtering innocents throughout the planet–you know, ‘for democracy.’ S#!+heads. Nobody forces them to pull the trigger. He also told me that there’s a Tesla museum that occupies an entire city block. I bet there are a lot of suppressed-tech devices in there [Image Can Not Be Found]

You might remember the scandal at the US Air Force Academy a few years ago that relates to this: fundamentallist Christian preachers were encouraged and enable to ‘crusade’ on campus and the faculty put a lot of pressure on the students to be bornagain chumps, presumably because bornagain chumps have cast away conscience so are more willing and eager to drop bombs on civilians abroad. It really is a pernicious, historically murderous ideology that has nothing at all to do with Jesus except in name. A few Jewish cadets helped to blow that scam apart by publicly objecting to it, thus exposing it [Image Can Not Be Found]

The USAF and the CIA are beastly twins, literally born on the same day in 1947 and the USAF Academy is a favorite test bed for CIA mind control programs. Nobody has accused me of ‘sedition’ because the horrid US Government, in spite of its claimed intention to disappear people like myself who publicly state the obvious about their bloody global tyranny on behalf of the ancient banksters in London, can’t risk drawing more attention to what I’m telling you.

I’m adding a link to the forum in Croatia that Neo posts his reports on but I hope he’ll consider creating his own, pretty soon. I learned the hard way that free-access forums are liable to be populated by agents saboteurs and their mind-controlled ‘Greek Choruses’ (brain police) who will shoot down anyone who offers substantive information. The original cloudbuster forum on Yahoo lasted about a year while I was the administrator in 2001 and 2002, until Yahoo’s owners (CIA) banned me from posting on any Yahoo forum in May, 2002, the day after I posted simple instructions for disabling the then-new death towers with simple orgonite. After that, the forum filled up with parasites and provocateurs, of course. It’s still running, so if you want to lift the lid and peek at how agencies ‘do’ forums [Image Can Not Be Found] you can go there. You might feel like taking a bath, afterward.

Seeing Sylphs in the skies of Croatia in photos is the best confirmation, to me, that these folks are doing a good job with orgonite. It’s fun to experiment with invention, too as Neo is experiencing. The surveillance van has lettering in English (presumably rarely seen in the Balkan States, these days), so shall we assume that they’re MI6 lizards? [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

thx Don for the invitation and the informations about Meta from Slovenia and her work with Kelly, Cesco, Karlos…

I forgot to mention that recently we had an undercovered police on the forum (the administrator of the forum shared that information with some of us) [Image Can Not Be Found]

But, for now, we have a little bit bigger problems on our forum with some guys claiming that they “invented” much better orgonites (they are acctually a combination of CB and SP, with some adition of programed crystals) which they call orgone androids…they even say that our orgonites doesn’t work properly and that theirs clear tornados in USA, Madagaskar and now even Japan…charming, isn’t it [Image Can Not Be Found];

So, you have the link of our forum, and I’m inviting all of You who gift and do a lot of work in USA with orgonites, to come to forum and say about Your work, so we can show the others that these guys talking gibberish, and to keep the story of orgonites clean and simple…

I belive that the simplicity of making orgonites is the key for the good and functional device…

The secret police who logged into that forum are not the problem, Neo, in my opinion. I think they account for a large percentage of the traffic to this or any other substantive forum in the world, these days.

The real problem, which I’ve been dealing with for eleven years, are the moles and mind-controlled egoists who seem compelled to populate every single forum, group, company and casual assembly throughout what David Astle might term, ‘The Indo European’ countries. I suspect a similar problem exists in Asia and our African friends experienced a different but just as annoying problem there (people impersonating them who attempted to persuade me to let them post ‘reports’ here).

Considering the history of the corporate world order’s use of psychological warfare and ‘social engineering’ especially since the Dark Age of Europe, through Venice, then more lately through London, it can become fairly easy to profile the sources of this trouble in groups. The Delta Protocols, available for no charge on whale.to, is a good compilation of these time-tested tactics and strategies and anything you can read about the Tavistock Institute is also helpful. Freud ran that institution from 1936 until his timely demise and now his daughter runs it. ‘Psychoanalysis’ is not a healing process, after all. Reich, who was Freud’s protegé, recognized this and after he began actually healing psychological sicknesses Freud blackballed him in the medical industry, so he became a renowned biologist and physicist, as you know [Image Can Not Be Found] . The sewer rat agencies are popuilated by highly skilled psychiatrists and psychics and they spend a lot of effort profiling people like you and me before they will fashion a strtegy to neutralize us. I suppose that’s already started for you, since you have committed to keeping the standard for the making and use of field orgonite devices in that part of Europe, as I do here.

I’m going to post a report on your forum to see if that will flush out the moles for you, a bit [Image Can Not Be Found] . John Kilroy of johnkilroy.com did that for me me on the second orgonite forum, from which I was then expelled by the owner. The owner, who soon closed thata forum for lack of interest and then suddenly became an ‘expert in alternative healing information’ with a new forum, had set it up for me a year before [Image Can Not Be Found] . I gather that the owner of the Croatian forum is not a sewer rat, as that fellow was, but I’ll be very surprised if she will act decisively against moles and their brain-policed, ‘Greek Chorus.’ (no offense is intended to the wonderful people of Hellas, of course!)

Don Bradley sort of provided a crash course for us, in those early years, about how the agencies destroy social groups and I think that was crucially important for the survival of this informal revolution. Even so, this movement was nearly destroyed in late 2002 by a faker who claimed to have ‘superior’ orgonite and Meta was pushed out of the spotlight by a similar faker a few years later so I’ll do what I can to prevent this from happening in Croatia. Creating a more secure forum (invite-only) would be a positive and productive step but I think we need to flush out the enemy a bit, perhaps. All parasites loathe exposure so it’s elegant when we can help them expose themselves in a humane way.

~Don

Neo, I’m hunting for your forum link on EW but can’t find it. I presume it was in this thread but is no longer here. I’ll find it in my email trash folder and will re-post it for our readers.

I find that even the most blatant evidence of hacking, surveillance, sabotage, poisoning, agency moles, etc. can be successfully ignored and even denied by the more dedicated Pajama People (including egoistic know-alls/obfuscators) but I take every opportunity to expose these things. I don’t have a reputation for being flighty or irrational, partly because I don’t pretend to arbitrary authority and partly because I make it clear that all of my perceptions are merely subjective. The real power of this forum is in the pooling of subjective impressions by a lot of reputable people and then seeing the consistency in all that. This becomes empirical evidence, which has more value than anything that comes from academia or other corporate/gov’t ‘funded’ research.

Thx,
Don

here it is: https://www.alternativa-forum.com/orgon/ … post261508

I just want to say that our forum would be nothing without cooperation of people from almost all countries of ex YU…

We just try to keep the whole thing about orgonites very simple [Image Can Not Be Found]

Here is one of the best blogs about chemtrails and orgonites in the Croatia:

https://mandrilo.com/index.php/chemtrail-clanci

https://mandrilo.com/index.php/snaga-ljubavi-orgoniti

https://mandrilo.com/index.php/orgonski-zapper

He is our support in the south Croatia (Split), and he is one of the first persons who watched and documented chemtrails operations over Croatia…

He is very active in gifting and his blog is full of detailed informations about making and using orgonites…

https://mandrilo.com/index.php/moji-orgo) … 1228day27#

It’s been almost a year since we’ve gifted the huge transmiter above Zagreb, and the 3 of us decided to regift it again:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here You can read about the transmiter on English

The thing is that there is another a little bit smaller tower, aproximately half a mile away:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

So, we gathered around 30 TB’s:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and gifted around and between the facilities:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We were followed by an ORB [Image Can Not Be Found]; :

[Image Can Not Be Found]

One PW was active all the time [Image Can Not Be Found] :

[Image Can Not Be Found]

In Zagreb we have a lake called Jarun…

Every summer we can read about death cases (mostly old people with weak heart or drunk youngsters) by drowning in the lake [Image Can Not Be Found]

2 weeks ago, we gifted the smaller part of the lake with one HHg, so I hope that it will help to reduce, or even to erase any possibility of death there…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

few days after gifting this huge death towers, the results are visible in the sky:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found];

gfiting the towers in the south Croatia yesterday:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and gifting the traffic signs in Zagreb yesterday:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Sea gifting in Croatia:

These orgonites are made by a lady, our forum member from Zadar [Image Can Not Be Found];

gifting of the river Sava that flows through our town Zagreb:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Friends from the Croatian south were quite busy with gifting of death towers

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and a huge electric facility from the inside [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Meanwhile we continued the gifting of the river Sava:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and river Kupa:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and lake Bundek in Zagreb:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

At the begining of May a HAARP facility (not emiter but information collector, they say) is activated about 20km from Belgrad, capitol of Serbia:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Recently a journalist from serbia, who wrote about the HAARP, received a anonymus phone call through which he was “advised” to stop writing about that HAARP facility…ha, say no more [Image Can Not Be Found]

Any advise for gifting the area of that facility??

But, I have also very good news about gifting the death towers in Western Serbia:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Wonderfull view, taken by the Serbian gifter, from the top of the mountain where the death towers are set:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Well done for some excellent gifting, it was actually myself who gifted the region with Laozu and Cesco, well I mainly drove, whilst Laozu directed the car towards the next vortex, leaving Cesco to read to us and make our food!

Cesco still has the trip report up on his site – https://www.materiaetherica.com/heavenan … nd%20Italy

I’ve sent quite a bit of fancy orgonite to that area also, over the years, and I know Meta has done a good amount in Slovenia.

I love the people and the region.

Tip for that HAARP facility is gift big!

Great stuff, Neo! Your reports from ex-Yugoslavia are very encouraging!
Interesting photos of that HAARP facility. Thank grid it’s gifted!

@ thx Egoli.buster, there a many more gifters in ex YU, but they want to stay anonymus [Image Can Not Be Found]

@ thx Rich, I know about Your gifting expedition, I already shared it on our forum, few weeks ago [Image Can Not Be Found];

Since then there are more and more death towers in these countries (now this HAARP crap), so we still have lots of work…

Last week I was on vacation with my family on Mali Losinj, island in Croatia (I don’t know if it was gifted ever)…as You can see from the pics, they were quite busy with spraying:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

the sky after gifting the bushes and the sea:

[Image Can Not Be Found][/QUOTE]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]