Gifters From Ex Yugoslavia

Hi Neo,

I have left something like 6 tbs last year in KRK Island, there is a mountain the middle with big antennas. I did not have anything else with me… We are doing the Adriatic coast from Venice to Triest, I hope it will be more or less done in 1 month. There are still big antennas in Istria that need to be gifted. 80 tbs and 3 hhgs are already there.

I drove through Krk when I travelled to Mali Losinj…

Unfortunatelly this years drought is destroying the trees and bushes there [Image Can Not Be Found]

Nice from You that You’ve gifted the antennas in Krk [Image Can Not Be Found];

There are few people from Istria on our forum and I belive that they gift there [Image Can Not Be Found]

Unfortunatelly, the HARRP facility in Serbia is causing terriblle drought in the area…the temperature today, on the asphalt was 62 degree of Celsus [Image Can Not Be Found]

Please, please go out there and bust the HAARP facility!!!

Do it now, anyone, or if there are several of you, do it all! It is like eliminating the headquater, simple. First priority.

Habibi

Please, please go out there and bust the HAARP facility!!!

Do it now, anyone, or if there are several of you, do it all! It is like eliminating the headquater, simple. First priority.

Habibi

I hope that our Serbian colegues will do it…

I forgot to answer to Egoli.buster that the HAARP facility from the pic is the one in Alaska…they didn’t put the pics of the one near Belgrade in the newspaper…

report of a tower busting in the south Croatia (Split) from our forum member:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Neo,

You’ve circled a bird perched on top of a cell panel – what does that signify because I’ve seen several seagulls standing on towers that I have gifted.

Do ungifted towers deter birds from landing on them or do birds land on any tower, gifted or ungifted?

Nice work! Me and my friend placed a HHG in Split this summer on the way back from our trip to the Bosnian Pyramids. Have any of you people from ex Yugoslavia been gifting in Visoko? Our budget was pretty tight so we didn’t afford to bring more than a couple HHGs…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

@Shaun, the gifting in Split was not conducted by me, but from a friend from Split…I don’t know what was the point of taking a picture of a bird on the death tower [Image Can Not Be Found]

@Tomas, thx for Your HHg in Split [Image Can Not Be Found]

to tell You frankly, I don’t see the point in gifting the Bosnian pyramid, since it is not a DOR emitter…one guy from Croatia did left there 2 TB’s…don’t know why, because there is already a a strong energy beam of 28KHz that is radiating from the top of the pyramid…so, it is quite energetic and potent even without orgonites [Image Can Not Be Found];

Hi guys,

long time, no see [Image Can Not Be Found]

I was quite busy with presenting orgonites on fairs, so i couldn’t report much…

fairs are very good for presenting the orgonites to the mass of people…

fairs in Zagreb:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

fair in Rijeka (Adriatic coast):
[Image Can Not Be Found]

fair in Istrian town Pula:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

gifting the “Dead canal” in Rijeka with HHg:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi guys,

few days ago we gifted few electric stations near playgrounds for children…

my friend who practices radiesthesia says that this facilities are emitting a huge amount of bad radiation (and of course DOR)…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and I was on one more fairy with my orgonites this weekend:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found];

Hi guys, long time, no see [Image Can Not Be Found];

I’ve been absent for awhile, had some issues with my “colegues” from our Croatian orgonite forum…the orgonite topic is ruined by potsmokers, people who make hundreds of meters of mobius coils in large orgonite masses, producing in that way effects of the Reich-ian Cb’s…so, I consider them responsible for making more storms and droughts in our region since last year…on one of their clips, you can se their devices dissolving cthe ordinary fluffy white clouds…so, much like Reich-ian CB effects…I’ll post you the clip, as soon as I find it…

Every crap and experiment is now there valiated immediately as great…some of them are telling people that beeswax orgonites are great…I turned out to be a dictator because I didn’t agree with such stories…so, the simple orgonite and gifting are destroyed on that forum…

Nevermind, the show must go on, I’m still gifting wherever I can, and there are few very ok people from that forum that are doing the same and simple: gifting [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Yesterday we gifted one of the lakes in parK Maksimir (Zagreb), since some of the people who can see the subtle forms of energy, told us that there is some kind of negative energy buble in that lake…we will probably regift it, this is only temporary (i didn’t have HHg with me)…

My regards

Hi friend from Zagreb,

Good thing that you don’t stop simple gifting and producing simple orgonite…

Despite all the efforts to destract us warriors, some of us can not be stopped or mislead. The movement will grow.

Same thing happened in the German forum, it’s more or less dead, but still gifting continues.

Concerning the draughts and storm, is the HAARP array close to you already gifted? This is highest priority.

Habibi

Hi Habibi,

the HAARP facility is not so close to me, it is in Serbia…hope some gifters from Serbia gifted it, but the thing is that, nobody actually saw the facility…

it was written in the newspapers about it, but nobody ever saw it…

how to gift something you never saw??

Keep it on Neo!

Here one good news at least. Saves few bucks for once .

Sicily stopped the authorization to the US mobile satellite base the MUOS installation in Niscemi Sicily.
Mr. Rosario Crocetta the recently eleceted president of S icily listened to many the mothers and other civil associations and demostrations. It happened the 29th March 2013.
They need the bISHOP OF cANTERBURY TO zaP YOU NOW. [Image Can Not Be Found];

Hi Neo,

If nobady ever saw it, it seems logical to me that it isn’t there. Maybe some fake news to see who reacts/responds? Or why the news in the newspaper? Weird…

Is there still draught, wasn’t it finished in september 2012? Just curious…

Habibi

Mmm acording to my statistical data North east and in particular Firuli have hade 300% more rain than usual…and of course the Istrian part of Croazia has received also lots of rain. Maybe Neo is talking about the hinterland

during summer 2012, we and our neighbors had terrible draught…then, during winter season there was more snow then ever…

during the winter and spring season we almsot had no sun…only grey clouds…

I would say, we had a pretty f****ed weather last year, and what is interesting, these active orgone devices with hundreds of metres of moebius were activated during last year…

so, when I put together all that I saw that these devices do with white fluffy clouds and the crapy weather during all last year…it is obvious that these devices work similary as Reich’s…

can bring draugh or floods or storms…

Well Neo until these devices ( I hav also built a PW CB style that is continuosly working…) have orgonite they are doing just good. If you point the croft CB towards puffy clouds they would also dissolved, and I have many photos of this phenomen…It is just a changing in the energy balance, of course after some times, clouds will come again. The first time I set up my cb I dissolved all the clouds (Haarp and fluffy) for many days. Puffy clouds remained just around the CB. it takes a while untill there is an energy balance. With a mobius coil and orgonite it is more powerful, but if you experiemnt you will see that in the opposite direction of the devices you will have clouds grow, especially if you put it into water. I have lots of photos of these too.
Let say that the drought of the last springs – sommer was made blocking the jet stream coming from atlantic, spraying tons of chemtrails in biscay gulf and gradually in spain, mediterrane sea and italy.
After the mega gifting of Fran, he opened the gate of the atlantic jet stream. It was in the middle of september. After that in friuli and oriental Veneto we have received lots of water ( Adriatic see from Eraclea to Trieste Gulf has been gifted in september 2012 too, and will receive more this year ). We had just the record rain from September 2012 March 2013.
I have the official data in the following topic:
https://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=4018
Untill now I can say that the winter was very rainy and snowy, but I cannot say that it was not good just because we had to lees sunny days. It reminds me the winter of the 80s when maybe the weatjher control was not like today. Just after 2000 I cannot remeber so muche snow and rain, without any flood. Now all the bacins adn acquifer are full. They have to work very hard to make again a long drought…
Of course I have left more then 3000Tbs, many CBs and HHGs in that region together other friends.
The maps conforts me.
Then every one of us has his path, and I do not blame if someone want to experiment. Of course it is another thing if is a debunker activity, but it is then a matter of self awareness.

Neo,

The same happened in most parts of Europe. Draught, partly severe draught for many months, in some parts of Spain for 1 year. In Germany it was less dry, but still not enough rain.

After the really gigantic gifting run of Francesco things changed dramatically. Rain, rain, rain and in winter time lots of snow. It was a very dark winter with few sun, though, the same in Germany. Until the first days of April it was deep winter, at least for German climate zone.

What happened was constant chemtrails transfer into clouds and the low sun cannot dissolve them. Now the still spray like crazy, nonstop – but the sun is strong, tons of orgonite and the sylphs clear the sky. I have a big orgone howitzer running and a PW, sometimes 24/24, the sky is usually much better. What they do over there in your region, of course, I cannot say. For here, things have improved a lot, the sky is very nice, but as long as they spray, it will not be as it could be.

I do not agree that the trails are harmless. Respitory illnesses, nosebleed… is still there a lot after too much spraying. Of course the spraying never comes alone, there are countless other attacks of all sorts – I think that the trails are much less dangerous and climate manipulation has nearly stopped.

Sorry if this posting is a bit messy, too many thoughts popping up…

What I want to say, don’t worry too much about “bad” orgonite being used, I think that all orgonite with the right mix and cristals, coils or not, is beneficial. Again, I do not really know what they do over there what might be a bad thing, maybe you might explain it better?

Just go on with you simple TB – gifting, thats always good.

Habibi

@Michele,

I too have a combination of PW and CB, and I too don’t see a problem with experimenting but…we cannot immediately everything that has some orgonite matrix in itself call very good and harmless…

Firstly, mega active devices with hundreds of meters of moebius and very big pipes are something completely different…you said yourself, when you dissolve clouds on one side, on the other side there is a cloud formation…so, if you can do it with your device, what do you think will dozen of much stronger devices do if behind them is not a person who really knows what he is doing?

He will bring drought on the one side, and flood on the other…it’s very logical, and has nothing to do with only positive influence of orgonite…

Secondly, the devices with moebius are corresponding also with our thoughts/emotions (scalar waves)…so, when you have a very agrresive (who wants a war with reptilians) person behind such very strong device, there is a disharmony in the ether…I know very sensitive people who had the experience that a simple PW acctually boosted a negative state…there is no such thing in this world that is completely harmless, especially if it is boosted with scalar waves…

Belive me, your and mine devices with moebius are like toys when compared with these deviecs that I’m writing of…

And there also some new active devices in which the “bad” frequency (such as 50Hz) is running through the moebius…

So yes, with such active devices (Croftian CB works in a “pasive” mode, and it is harmless defintely, just as any regular Tb or HHg), you can create draught or flood in some regions around you…