Gifters From Ex Yugoslavia

@Habibi,

since those devices are activated last year, I haven’t seen not a single sylph over my area…and the years before that, I saw them almost every day…have tons of pics…

Perhaps what we are seeing is an orchestrated effort to make orgonite and the moebius coil design look HARMFULL, using heavy chemspraying, long distance HAARPy weather weaponry, and forum shills with overly complicated, expensive but mostly ineficient or perhaps a bit disharmonic creations.

Watch the HAARPy ripples in the clouds. Do they look very circular or are they almost straight, long bow shapes? Weaponry fired from afar causes this kind of pattern on clouds.

Just my toughst on it [Image Can Not Be Found]

OK Neo, understand.

Just keep on fighting, we will succeed.

Perhaps what we are seeing is an orchestrated effort to make orgonite and the moebius coil design look HARMFULL

don’t think so…still think that with scalar waves we have to be also very carefull…you saw the Michele’s example with such device, on one side there is cloud dissolving, on the other there is clouds forming…so, you can make disbalance in the area with such a device (or much stronger)…on the other hand, such thing is impossible to do with the classic Croftian CB [Image Can Not Be Found]

perhaps a bit disharmonic creations.

exactly….that’s why the simplest things are always prove to be very efficient [Image Can Not Be Found]

Watch the HAARPy ripples in the clouds. Do they look very circular or are they almost straight, long bow shapes? Weaponry fired from afar causes this kind of pattern on clouds.

for months we mostly had a grey sky…

4 days ago I took this photo from my window [Image Can Not Be Found]

OK Neo, understand.

Just keep on fighting, we will succeed.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

hi guys,

we had interesting “clouds” over our quart yesterday [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

they look dishlike.

theese were taken in napa valley and bay area all over were theese clouds. I observed alot of happy people, singing birds, and nice weather. I gifted, 1 orgonite piece into a small pond on a ranch.

Id say theese are very good clouds.
https://s15.postimg.org/4rx08puc7/CAM00787.jpg
https://s10.postimg.org/hrkl2qik5/CAM00790.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/eb9uuirwz/CAM00816.jpg
https://s10.postimg.org/osd6999px/CAM00831.jpg
chris

UFO’s [Image Can Not Be Found]

I do not know but i felt like it was possibly some friendly type of beings in some crafts of sort, creating, using, inhancing, healthy orgone?
and that today there gone and i wish they were here often.

chris

last weekend I was on one more fair in our capitol (Zagreb):

[Image Can Not Be Found]

more &more people in our country are familiar with orgonites, especially since almost 3 years ago, I’ve managed to speak about them publically on our national TV [Image Can Not Be Found]

[youtube]fhMfmcSK1UQ[/youtube]

it is on Croatian [Image Can Not Be Found]

I want to use this opportunity to thank Don for his supprot on Orgonite topic on our ex-YU forum, and also for his generousity which he showed to us by sending his zappers to some gifters in our country <3

long time, no see [Image Can Not Be Found]

yesterday’s gifting:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

about a month ago, I made about 50TB’s and made an action on FB: gift for people who would like to gift but don’t have a time or money to make orgonites:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

here are some of the photos some of that people sent me after their giftings:

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

so far 3 cities in Croatia were gifted in this way [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’m very happy [Image Can Not Be Found];

the action of gifting the gifters made more results:

gifters from town Rijeka (Adriatic coast)…
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

and one gfiter from near Zagreb:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found];