Good Preflight Essential When The Feds Hate You

Don Croft
Yesterday at 11:08
Subject: Good Preflight Essential When the Feds Hate You
Andy sent me the following article link, which is about one of BushSr’s lackeys in Ohio who was about to spill his guts about election fraud. They killed him by sabotaging his airplane.

[http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Karl_

This is why I only want to fly very, very simple planes until the federal government finally dies Cool : every part of the airplane is visible for inspection and there are relatively few parts and NO computer components. I’m very, very interested in how little can be required for me to get to a mountaintop death ray array from a nearby pasture, if necessary.

It’s a lot harder for them to sabotage or plant a bomb on an untralight than it is for them to do it on a Cessna. Keeping orgonite on an aircraft probably guarantees that any attempt to knock you out of the sky with a beam weapon will fail. Too bad for the agency $#!+birds that we learned this from their aerial beam weapon assaults on DB and Carol Cool

I’m sure that guy in Ohio, an experienced pilot, was being extra cautious with his preflight inspections because he had already been threatened by the feds. He crashed three miles from the airfield, I think right after takeoff. Official report says he ran out of gas while approaching the field but another report said he was on his way to Washington, DC, to testify. Which story do you reckon is true, and which one do you think the FAA inspectors will support? Cool

Every pilot understands that flying is inherently risky, even with a thorough preflight routine. Most new planes have parachutes installed, by the way. All my planes will have them. I figured out that I can put the unused parachute from the crashed Skyraider right in the wing of the Affordaplane. I was too low to use the chute when I lost control of the Skyraider last May, of course.

I bought half interest in an old Phantom ultralight and it’s in my hangar. The deal is that I’ll replace the sails, add flaps, an electric starter, Hobbs meter (logs engine run time), etc. I’ll build up my flying hours on this while I’m building my Affordaplane with half VW motor and Joe Cell Wink

Paul in Wisconsin told me he’ll meet me in Florida in Feb to teach me to use my Doodlebug. I’ll finish my hang gliding lessons there, first. scootertow.net is his site

Don Croft
Yesterday at 11:09
Subject: Good Preflight Essential When the Feds Hate You
Andy sent me the following article link, which is about one of BushSr’s lackeys in Ohio who was about to spill his guts about election fraud. They killed him by sabotaging his airplane.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Karl_
(Thanks, AndySchwarm!)

This is why I only want to fly very, very simple planes until the federal government finally dies Cool : every part of the airplane is visible for inspection and there are relatively few parts and NO computer components. I’m very, very interested in how little can be required for me to get to a mountaintop death ray array from a nearby pasture, if necessary.

It’s a lot harder for them to sabotage or plant a bomb on an untralight than it is for them to do it on a Cessna. Keeping orgonite on an aircraft probably guarantees that any attempt to knock you out of the sky with a beam weapon will fail. Too bad for the agency $#!+birds that we learned this from their aerial beam weapon assaults on DB and Carol Cool

I’m sure that guy in Ohio, an experienced pilot, was being extra cautious with his preflight inspections because he had already been threatened by the feds. He crashed three miles from the airfield, I think right after takeoff. Official report says he ran out of gas while approaching the field but another report said he was on his way to Washington, DC, to testify. Which story do you reckon is true, and which one do you think the FAA inspectors will support? Cool

Every pilot understands that flying is inherently risky, even with a thorough preflight routine. Most new planes have parachutes installed, by the way. All my planes will have them. I figured out that I can put the unused parachute from the crashed Skyraider right in the wing of the Affordaplane. I was too low to use the chute when I lost control of the Skyraider last May, of course.

I bought half interest in an old Phantom ultralight and it’s in my hangar. The deal is that I’ll replace the sails, add flaps, an electric starter, Hobbs meter (logs engine run time), etc. I’ll build up my flying hours on this while I’m building my Affordaplane with half VW motor and Joe Cell Wink

Paul in Wisconsin told me he’ll meet me in Florida in Feb to teach me to use my Doodlebug. I’ll finish my hang gliding lessons there, first. scootertow.net is his site