Great UFO Report From a New Gifter in Colorado

Good’Day to you both,
I do have a question about crystals & metal after I give you a small story that should of been on the news & around the world when it had occured in my state in the afternnoon of October 10, 2000…
It started when I was coming back from after eating at Wendy’s on a main road in my city at a stop light waiting for the green arrow so I can take a left turn going back home that was less than 1 mile away.
I had noticed movement in the sky out from my driver’s side and I saw 3 fast moving orbs/ufos that was very bright blue/white color and they raced about to the center of my view at unknown distance and they split up at hyper-speed; 1 went straight up & the other 2 split off opposite from center and just disapeared beyond my eyesight; and I notice there were alot of military craft in the sky overhead racing to that area and a few Blackhawk helicopters along the mountain range that is about a several miles away…this was really exciting and for some reason speeding home that I knew that there will be more of them; it was really strange to have that confidence to my hunch was indeed right!…
Anyways; I got my 16X50 binocs and went to my backyard and started to look around my field of view of an open space of a athletic field for elementry & middle school…I walked out to the field and there were a few kids playing at the playground with an older teenager watching them. They asked me about what I have in my hands and I explained to them what I saw and it was perfect timing; I spotted a spiining top ufo about a few hundred ft away and about maybe 300 to 500 ft high; I pointed it out and explained to them that is is a ufo and it is not man-made – it was very shiny – shaped like a spin-top but the only spinning movement was the top part that also spin from clock-wise to counter clock-wise; they all get to use my binocs and it was there for over 20 mins and then it popped? it was there and it just went out like a balloon w/o the pop – it was like a phasing out pop…
They soon went home and I went home for a while to eat and watching the 5 o’clock news for any stories and there was no mentioning of any ufos? – I went outside to my backyard and to just observe and the school field was starting to get crowded w/ parents and their little ones playing football against other teams…I notice something strange along the Rocky Mtns and I still see army heliocopters flying in that area and a few fighter jets and normal commercial jets…the strange object is dead ctr of the mountain and there are alot of clouds along the mtn range and some hazy clouds that stretched everywhere else and thining out to the east; this object started out as a ball of blue light not very bright and then it was getting brighter and soon it was 2 spheres – it divided then the shape was stretching and flattening out and then small round balls at each side; I looked w/ & w/o my binocs and I can see the details of looking at it’s back side – the 2 spheres are now 3 and 2 smaller ones at the sides and it was getting brighter then it turned black and I can now see what appears to be a low glowing orange/red color of the engines? it was really huge and it nearly was half the size of the mtn and it was hovering it and then it went into the thick cloud – like it was hiding and then very slowing it move out of the cloud facing north and this object was changing again – still it was black and the 3 lights glowing like hot coals that was shaped like sqr blocks in a triangler figuration and it was getting so bright and took off in a blink of an eye!…
I had to climb the fence to the school field and I asked anyone had seen what I saw? – nobody did? – some of the parents were making jokes or saying maybe it was a plane? I pointed out to the military crafts that is still in that area and also jets from Buckley Air Nat’l Guard base…
The I spotted a strange looking orb that was not so sure was it a planet? this was huge and was at the southwest area mid-high position and I pointed it out to a few people and they looked using my binocs and they did not know what it was either? – the sun was setting and a few stars can be seen but this was something else? it was a bright white light & hazy/fuzzy look to it and it had a darke blue/greyr color like a nucleus – shaped like a donut w/ a ctr ring – like a circle w/ a larger horizontal ring donut divided it in half and this was gettting closer? or bigger?
Cannot tell if this object was in orbit or if it was in our atmosphere? – it looked like a glowing “death star” and it was there for about an hour and I had time to set up my telescope to look at it with better detail and then it went down behind the mountains like a sunset…
This was major and alot of activity that day and I cannot believe that no one else did not take pictures or video taped it and was not on the news at all!
I even tried to surf the web for anyone who had seen it? no luck at all!…
Seeing 6 different ufos in one afternoon and into the evening was amazing!
I wished I had film in my camera and/or had a video camera and I would taped it all when I got home…

John

Thank you John for posting via D.C. !

Just for the record Colorado is now TOPS in the list of States that I ship Aluminum shavings too !

I have no way of explaining why folks in Colorado are taking up making Orgonite more than those in other states, but

I sure appreciate you all making Orgonite out in the high country. Maybe all the new Orgone energy is causing these UFO’s to appear
more frequently ?

Thank you and Thanks to all the other people who have been
making and gifting Orgonite wherever you are.

Eric

Please bookmark my website [Ultimatevision.us/url:11fyl5eo . Just in Case we lose ethericwarriors.com from hackers again.
Bookmark also http://www.ethericwarriors.eu/url:11fyl5eo it is the forums backup site.

something like that?

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009

[http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blog/2

Very good intel, Eric, thanks! I think Carolien’s thread about silver discs seen in her sky relates to this thread, by the way.

Laurent, one of our most ardent detractors, Trevor Constable, wrote a good, illustrated book about the use of infrared film to capture images of some space craft and also living entities in our skies. He also showed how radar also functions as an infrared detector. I asked Carol about the sometimes gigantic critters and she said they’re not Sylphs, by the way. When it was published, I think in the 1970s, he was excoriated by the UFO ‘community’ because most of them at the time were evidently vested (or hypnotized) in the belief that all space craft came from other planets.

In 1985, right after I returned from Tonga, where I’d first been exposed to legitimate, documented conspiracy literature, I did some work for an old sign painter in St Louis who screened me about my belief in UFOs, then when he saw that I was receptive to new information, told me that in the late 1950s he was in a club that collected and examined evidence of UFOs.

An aerospace engineer at nearby McDonnel Douglas (makers of the F4 Phantom and other weapons) was active in the clubb and a personal friend of his. When the engineer got and shared evidence that some of the flying saucers were manmade there was an uproar and he was shouted down by the faction who insisted that all spacecraft came from other planets, then the club divided, the engineer was transferred to another state and my friend and his son were accosted by a flying saucer. It happened when they were on the roof, observing one of hte planets through a telescope. The thing hovered a hundred feet or so, right above them, for a minute or so, then sped off. He abandoned the club, which had become a pseudomystical babblefest, anyway. Note how some silly UFOlogists insist that spacemen propound Alice Bailey’s ideology package, for instance.

Jim Marrs wrote a comprehensive book on the history of the CIA’s and the US Air Force’s collaborative effort, since their inception in 1947, to dissuade the public from believing in UFOs. It’s a good read for anyone, in spite of the fact that he seems to have an incidental crush on one fellow among the stable of Theosophy/masonic charismatic gurus, or did at the time. Maybe he was just looking for answers. Those corporate mystics explain everything but answer nothing, of course. Devouring their material is sort of like eating wax fruit.

Some of the reports in Marrs’ book jive with Constable’s reports of large organisms, by the way.

~Don

Good story. I collected some man made UFO bits http://www.whale.to/b/ufo_man_h.html

Wow, Lyne sure gets around!

That’s all new material to me. I haven’t read up on this stuff since 1997/8. A German research journalist covered the period between the 1930s to teh late 1940s, by which time the silver discs were evidently being mass produced in an underground factory on the Gold Coastt, north of Vancouver, BC. One of the projects that were started in Germany and finished up with ‘captured’ scientists, evidently including Werner von Braun.

Carol and I saw an unreleased TV show that had loads of archived film footage of Vryal saucers from prewar Germany; also showed technical drawings of the engineers’ attempts to use the craft as weapons platforms. They wobbled, so were not suited for that. The craft in the film was exactly like the craft that Billy Meier in Switzerland later filmed. Note that Meier claimed to have talked with the occupants and they propounded Alice Bailey’s paradigm. Reading that, years before, was what made it clear to me that some antigravity craft were man-made

It’s really useful to read several authors’ work about any subject, of course, if one intends to get a more balanced view of the subject.

A whole lot of what Tesla did, especially later in life, remains secret, perhaps including the basis for present-day weather warfare. One of my zapper customers in Belgrade told me that a museum dedicated to Tesla occupies an entire city block in that city (not damaged by US bombs, fortunately) and that it’s got a lot of stuff we’ve never heard about [Image Can Not Be Found] . He also told me, by the way, that leukemia became endemic in that city after the US bombed them. The US Air Force likes to use ‘dirty bombs’ on civilian targets, of course, in their bornagain-chump/zionist jihad. ‘Sieg, Heil and PTL!’

Simple orgonite evidently cures radiation sickness and poisoning pretty fast.

Thanks, John!

~Don

you can say that again, 200+ tons of depleted uranium just on Bagdad http://www.whale.to/b/depleted_uranium.html)

"They have ruined the lives of just under 300,000 people during the last decade – and numbers will increase. The reason is simple. Two hundred tonnes of radioactive material were fired by invading US forces into buildings, homes, streets and gardens all over Baghdad. "American forces admit to using over 300 tonnes of depleted uranium weapons in 1991. The actual figure is closer to 800. “This has caused a health crisis that has affected almost a third of a million people. As if that was not enough, America went on and used 200 tonnes more in Baghdad alone (last) April. I don’t know about other parts of Iraq, it will take me years to document that.”

one of their more overt examples of genocide, apart from the million or so they killed through the 2 wars. Hussain was an Illuminati asset like Hitler and Stalin, they flew him out (like Hitler) before its fall, and one of his dopplegangers took the fall, as did one of Hitler’s, he had 6.

Good to hear orgonite cures radiation sickness. More worried about genetic effects passed down to children

Thx for the reminders, John. The American/Brit/Israel Jihad against Islam needs to be brought to people’s attention at least as vigorously as the murder of European Jews is still being advertised by the media and academia whores.

So does the Palestinian Holocaust, of course, which includes the wholesale slaughter and wrongful imprisonment of Christian Arabs, by the way–that should stick in the craws of the enabling, grossly stupid bornagain chumps whose rabid preachers and televangelists hate the Prophet, Muhammad, as much as the Illuminati do.

I remember when Mrs Hussein was allowed to see her alleged husband in jail before he was carted into the kangaroo court for sentencing. She screamed at the reporters, ‘That’s NOT my husband!’ and some of the non-American/Brit/Israel reporters actually covered that event [Image Can Not Be Found] . The scapegoat’s teeth and facial features were way off. Didn’t they execute that one? The CIA/MI6/Mossadomite® media mavens think that we’re all pretty stupid. It’s a bad idea to underestimate us.

For several months, about five or six years ago, the psychics in the chats were seeing the real Saddam in satanic rituals with BushSr, Hillary, some Brits, European Illuminati, ad nauseum, then they didn’t see him any more after awhile. One of those death rituals was evidently in New York City.

A Canadian gifter in Kuwait City told me, in 2002, that the US and British Air Forces had bombed Iraq constantly, 24/7, from Kuwait for an entire year before the cakewalk that the media whores called ‘the invasion’ occured. She watched the planes take off and land. She also said that there are death towers on every block in Kuwait City.

Another thing that never gets mentioned was the constant firebombing campaign against Iraqi farmers from 1991 until the second war on Iraq, perhaps still going on. I only heard of that, once. A very popular talk show host at a radio station in St Louis went to Iraq (on his own, of course) around 1998 and reported seeing evidence of the firebombings of the crops in the field. Hew was quite distressed. I think he also lost his job, after that.

Exposure is the prerequisite to casting down this horrid corporate world order, whose ‘world police’ are the US, Britain and Israel.

Thank God for the internet, eh?

~Don

I recall a suppressed study done in Japan about the genetic effects of radiation poisoning and those claims are evidently greatly exaggerated. Since I have no idea where I read it I can’t state this with any authority, though. Much worse genetic effects are produced by the commercial offerings of the pharmaceutical and agricultural cartels, I think.

An elderly nucleaer physicist, Galen Windsor, has claimed that most of the reports about the dangers of radioactive material are exaggerated. I used to listen to him on talk radio in the days before the corporations (sponsors, don’t you know?) had squeezed out all of the viable talk show hosts, leaving the CIA’s and NSA’s hypnotists and bornagain-chump terrormongers in their stead, right before the internet exploded onto the scene [Image Can Not Be Found]

Dr Windsor gave a press conference, in the early 1990s, while he and a colleague had a picnic on top of a container of nuclear waste. The press showed up but no reports were published, of course. That was right after a fellow in Taos, New Mexico evidently found some classified information (regarding the US Navy’s nuke detonation at Port Chicago, California in 1943, including witness reports) in an ammunition box that he’d bought at a yard sale. One could have written this off as a hoax if Dr Edward Teller hadn’t publicly gone after this young engineer with tooth and nail.

Windsor then travelled to Port Chicago with a geiger counter to find evidence of the alleged detonation. There’s a lot of circumstantial evidence of that event, for which the Navy had used black sailors as guinea pigs, the way that the US Army Air Force later used millions of Japanese civilians.

He said that when he got there he saw evidence that all of the soil had been removed to a depth of several feet at and immediately around the former Navy ammunition depot. The burned survivors had been ferried to hospitals in nearby San Francisco but the doctors had no idea what to do for them becuase they’d never had experience with or training to treat radiation sickness, of course.

Dr Reich pretty clearly demonstrated that the bad effects of radioactive material are due to the deadly orgone (etheric) radiation that it produces, not necessarily to any electromagnetic considerations, though I’m pretty sure that the electromagnetic aspects are simply evidence of the other dynamic, like healthy ionization is evidence of the presence of vital orgone.

Maybe proof that electromagnetic frequencies don’t necessarily produce DOR is that the frequencies of the death towers and weather weapons probably aren’t altered by the presence of orgonite but those weapons only put out vital, healthy energy after orgonite has been put near them. Carol and I assume that some of these weapons specifically produce and broadcast DOR, perhaps with big mobius coils in some cases; sound in other cases and certainly mixed radio frequencies. When we first started busting death transmitters, then later learned to block surveillance, it became evident to us that all of the world order’s energy weapons require a death energy matrix or environment in order to function. Taking that from them with orgonite and perhaps a Succor Punch is like kicking one of the legs out from under a tripod, the other two functional requirements for DOR-based energy weapons being malefic intention and tools.

We sure operate on those broad assumptions and they seem to be borne out again and again. We’ve staked our lives on the assumptions. That might not be a very scientific approach but it sure has been productive [Image Can Not Be Found]

All of that technology is a better kept secret than the Manhattan Project was and it’s a thousand times bigger, too. One has to be pretty deeply hypnotized to really believe these towers are for ‘cell phones.’

These negative and positive etheric effects are easily sensed and even measured. Hopefully, someone in Manfred’s forum will spend the money for a tri-meter and start reporting these simple tests. Dr Reich demonstrated that a geiger counter measures the strength of orgone fields and can’t distinguish between deadly and healthy orgone radiation.

~Don

I recall a suppressed study done in Japan about the genetic effects of radiation poisoning and those claims are evidently greatly exaggerated. Since I have no idea where I read it I can’t state this with any authority, though. Much worse genetic effects are produced by the commercial offerings of the pharmaceutical and agricultural cartels, I think.

An elderly nucleaer physicist, Galen Windsor, has claimed that most of the reports about the dangers of radioactive material are exaggerated. I used to listen to him on talk radio in the days before the corporations (sponsors, don’t you know?) had squeezed out all of the viable talk show hosts, leaving the CIA’s and NSA’s hypnotists and bornagain-chump terrormongers in their stead, right before the internet exploded onto the scene [Image Can Not Be Found]

Dr Windsor gave a press conference, in the early 1990s, while he and a colleague had a picnic on top of a container of nuclear waste. The press showed up but no reports were published, of course. That was right after a fellow in Taos, New Mexico evidently found some classified information (regarding the US Navy’s nuke detonation at Port Chicago, California in 1943, including witness reports) in an ammunition box that he’d bought at a yard sale. One could have written this off as a hoax if Dr Edward Teller hadn’t publicly gone after this young engineer with tooth and nail.

Windsor then travelled to Port Chicago with a geiger counter to find evidence of the alleged detonation. There’s a lot of circumstantial evidence of that event, for which the Navy had used black sailors as guinea pigs, the way that the US Army Air Force later used millions of Japanese civilians.

He said that when he got there he saw evidence that all of the soil had been removed to a depth of several feet at and immediately around the former Navy ammunition depot. The burned survivors had been ferried to hospitals in nearby San Francisco but the doctors had no idea what to do for them becuase they’d never had experience with or training to treat radiation sickness, of course.

Dr Reich pretty clearly demonstrated that the bad effects of radioactive material are due to the deadly orgone (etheric) radiation that it produces, not necessarily to any electromagnetic considerations, though I’m pretty sure that the electromagnetic aspects are simply evidence of the other dynamic, like healthy ionization is evidence of the presence of vital orgone.

Maybe proof that electromagnetic frequencies don’t necessarily produce DOR is that the frequencies of the death towers and weather weapons probably aren’t altered by the presence of orgonite but those weapons only put out vital, healthy energy after orgonite has been put near them. Carol and I assume that some of these weapons specifically produce and broadcast DOR, perhaps with big mobius coils in some cases; sound in other cases and certainly mixed radio frequencies. When we first started busting death transmitters, then later learned to block surveillance, it became evident to us that all of the world order’s energy weapons require a death energy matrix or environment in order to function. Taking that from them with orgonite and perhaps a Succor Punch is like kicking one of the legs out from under a tripod, the other two functional requirements for DOR-based energy weapons being malefic intention and tools.

We sure operate on those broad assumptions and they seem to be borne out again and again. We’ve staked our lives on the assumptions. That might not be a very scientific approach but it sure has been productive [Image Can Not Be Found]

All of that technology is a better kept secret than the Manhattan Project was and it’s a thousand times bigger, too. One has to be pretty deeply hypnotized to really believe these towers are for ‘cell phones.’

These negative and positive etheric effects are easily sensed and even measured. Hopefully, someone in Manfred’s forum will spend the money for a tri-meter and start reporting these simple tests. Dr Reich demonstrated that a geiger counter measures the strength of orgone fields and can’t distinguish between deadly and healthy orgone radiation.

~Don

The opposition to nuclear power is heavily fueled by the corporate Algores, inducing millions of deeply hypnotized environmentalist to make a lot of noise about it. These corporations also own those nuke plants, of course, just like the Rockefeller et al who fund even the most radical groups of the environmentalist movement own oil companies. One needs to break free of hypnosis in order to understand why this happens.

I used to side with the environmentalits, without question, until I married X-2, a competent, gifted energy sensitive who had spent 15 years working at Seabrook Nuke Facility in New Hampshire. Then I saw another side of the issue–the one also represented by Lyndon LaRouche and his groupies.

When we discovered that putting orgonite near a ‘pre-war’ (built before they needed to re-engineer their cooling ponds to account for tossed orgonite in them [Image Can Not Be Found] ) nuke plant limited the bad energy to the radius of the distance of the orgonite from the reactor, I tended, again, toward nominal support of cheap nuke power for the moment. I’m pretty sure that fusion reactors came online for the military in the mid-1980s and that hunch, based on astronomical jumps in employment where the feds were ‘experimenting’ with fusion reactors at the time, then Al Bielek’s account to us of the establishment of interstellar travel in that period. Fusion reactors are more powerful and much cleaner than fission reactors but they still put out a lot of DOR. Free energy engines produce lovely orgone, rather.

Reading books about secret stuff is productive and essential but I’ve found personal vignettes with knowledgeable people to be more instructive because it’s first hand information, bearing in mind that 99% of the folks who are out there claiming to have the experience or know something are professional liars, employed/programmed by the CIA and NSA, of course

Personal meeting counts more than reading that person’s book or listening to a talk, though an exception is perhaps Phil Schneider, who was murdered pretty soon after he started disclosing empowering info about underground bases and the corproate world order’s current partnership with vicious offworlders. When you see someone in person you can mix with their energy. The liars always have a sort of underlying agitation and shiftiness about them, no matter how clever and charismatic they are; the real folks don’t have that and they tend not to be charismatic, by the way–no small point. Having Carol around has been a plus because she can watch their energy fields and note whether the fields indicate genuine or false presentations.

As a rule, whatever the Algores’ hypnotized minions hate could be looked at more closely as something worthwhile, even if only for the present. If cheap, abundant energy had been allowed in the 1950s I think humanity would have experienced a lot more progress and prosperity, by now. Moot point, in a way, since genuinely free energy technology is practically breaking down the door of human awareness at the moment. Not even the Mopes in Black can stem that tide, any more.

By the way, you might have noticed, on your gifting sorties, the rectangular cooling ponds for the little undergrond nukes that power the death tower and weather weapon networks. there are probably dozens of those for every known nuke power plant. The Algores and their dutiful chelas remain entirely silent about them, of course. Once in a great while they’ll make a stink about ‘cell towers,’ but I noticed that those are usually in affluent neighborhoods

Carol and I have also witnessed simple orgonite’s ability to disable radioactive poisoning in the environment so in light of that we don’t believe that ‘storage of nuke waste’ is an issue, any more, assuming it ever was one. I think it’s just like the old ‘lead paint’ emotional tarbaby. We did see a lot of smog over the area of the Namib Desert where the Rothschilds had first started burying waste from European nuke plants. Ten minutes of tossing orgonite thru that smoggy area got rid of the smog before we got back to the highway

We and Reno Richard accomplished the same in a much bigger poisoned area around Fallon, Nevada, though that took us three gifting trips, plus another extensive gifting trip by Richard on his own.

Those London freaks’ corporation later started moving their nuclear waste in trains, far south of settled areas of the Namib Desert, of course. Africans notice things better than Western folks do, so when a smog field shows up in a specific area, they get concerned and start poking around. Nobody hypnotized them to ignore their surroundings

I think we’ll see DK in Fallon, pretty soon, and I’m going to ask him about the status of the local cancer rate, which had been practically an epidemic when we started gifting that valley. DK came to this work after we’d finished.

In those days we hadn’t yet learned about earthpipes and I think we could have gotten more done with a lot less orgonite if we’d known about EPs, then. We did later put a bunch of earthpipes in the vicinity of the last of the smog fields, between Fallon and Interstate 90 to the north. That was a couple of years ago, long after we routinely attracted a parade of federal spooks on our gifting sorties but they were out in force, that day (never caught a glimpse of us burying those pipes, tho [Image Can Not Be Found] ).

Kneejerk, programmed expressions of woe about environmental alleged issues are a hallmark of hypnotism, obviously. The Algores are master hypnotists, after all, or were. Those habits of wearing one’s emotion on the sleeve about ‘the environment,’ and ‘our dying planet’ (!), are really hard to break, of course, because the hypnotists, who are trying and failing to destroy humanity and our planet, have convinced their willing subjects that the latter came to all these ‘conclusions’ on their own. I think that’s yet another Tavistock mass mind control coup.

~Don