I need some Boosting, please

My Friends and Colleagues in our struggle for Liberty, Life, Love, and Joy….

A Lot has been going on in my life over the last 3 months… I believe it is the “Operators”, again, pointing me towards a new, and different, set of goals, and way of life; its painful as hell, though…

My problems are not as important as Lulu’s, or anyone that is actively being attacked by the Scoundrels (though who knows what is happening to me…). Take care of them first…

In any case, I lost my full time job in May. I was, however, able to strike a deal to purchase my High end Development Laptop from my previous employer, such that I had the tools to continue to Consult in Software Development and IT and have been engaged in consulting for them to pay it off ($3800). Thankfully I am now down to about $900 that I owe them, which I should get paid off next week, and then start earning some money to live on… so that’s good news…

However, I am only just now beginning a recovery a deep depression that has plagued me for about 2 months. I am now recovering as I have found a new direction in my life…

For the last 12 years, my goal has been to find, and to become a part, of an early effort Start-up, in the High Tech Industry, where I would be granted a significant equity stake, such that through whatever personal sacrifice was required (utter, unsustainable overwork; insane pressure; and working in an Industry Geared around Corporate Greed, Death, and the Elite’s Slavery System) I could realize a “Liquidity Event”, through a well designed and executed “Exist Strategy”, and “Cash Out” successfully. Miserably, I have crashed and burned, time and again in my endeavor to realize such a goal. Each time I get up from the funeral pyre of the last effort, gather my strength, and do it again…. Over, and Over… It is said that doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results is the definition for madness…. I have been insane, for much too long. I had to consider that I am 57 years old and that I can’t work like a man in his 20s, 30s, and 40s and survive another such “run” for the $$$. I can’t do what I have been doing any longer… And, Moreover, I simply can’t continue to work for the kinds of Defense Contractor Companies, Government Organizations, and Agencies, that I have been serving, via my labor, for my last 3 previous employers. I have been working on behalf of an Agenda of Death, Lies, and Enslavement that were killing me as inexorably–spiritually, emotionally, and physically–as they have been killing the victims of their evil, global domination, agenda. If I were to continue in that role, I am certain I would soon die and leave this realm–and leave it poorly–having failed, through a lack of courage, to renounce associating with “evil” and continuing to take their “money”. I would continue to be a HYPOCRITE that posts on Facebook, Fulford’s Blog, EW, and elsewhere–RAILING against the “Machine”–while continuing to take the Machine’s “blood” money… I am unplugging from that miserable “gerbil wheel” as fast, and as completely, as I possibly can…

As the Jackson Browne’s Lyrics to “The Pretender” so eloquently states, I am “trapped between the Longing for love, and the Struggle for the Legal Tender” in my efforts to make enough money to satisfy my aspirations, and to attempt to sustain all of those that I felt responsible for (Separated Wife, her Daughter, Granddaughter), in the manner in which they have been living…

A couple of weeks ago I finally allowed this Ideal of “Cashing Out” to die… I also stopped drinking whiskey every night, as I have been for over a year… Not getting smashed every night… but yet “dosing” myself to “survive” the pain and repressed guilt over what I was doing, who I was working for, and my cowardice to throw everything away and start over…

It is the same sort of Personal Death, and Mourning, as when I abandoned my Flying Career after the Failure of Eastern Airlines, though not quite as bad as when I abandoned all hope that working for “Big Company” Corporate America (Global Crossing) would provide my “ticket” to some manner of Liberty from Financial Slavery… Thankfully, I am now, “reborn” into a new goal to unplug from the “Machine”, in every way that I can… I am committed to redesigning my life to become as self sufficient in: food production, energy production, water resources, and sources of (LIFE AFFIRMING) income generation, as possible. Therefore, I am mostly recovered from mourning over the death of my previous life and Ideals….
Additionally, I am considering leaving Northern Virginia altogether and seeking to re-establish myself in someplace with a higher density of Liberty minded individuals and in a State that still might have a bit of the old “Republics” ideal at heart… I am thinking of heading West… Oregon, Washington State, Idaho out where Don is, Montana… Maybe even Alaska, the other place that seems interesting in the East is Maine… I want to rent a small farm… Put up greenhouses. Grow, and sell, produce and maybe fish farm and sell as well; have some chickens for eggs and meat. Make Orgonite, Colloidal Silver, and anything else I can think of… I will still do some consulting, and write some software, but being increasingly selective about who, and for what, I am working…. That is what I want to do, and I have it in the “gun sights” of my mind, and therefore have recovered some enthusiasm and optimism to replace the sense of bitter defeat, hopelessness, and frustration that I had felt over the previous months…

So, getting down to it, the specifics of why I need a boost… as so often happens in life, these sort of transformation happen all at once…

Now my girlfriend, Christina, has tonight decided that our relationship is over, and has asked me to move out having decided that we are just too incompatible to continue, and that she is tired of waiting for me to divorce my Wife she and I having been separated now for almost 2.5 years. So, she is tossing me out… At a time when my finances are between non-existent to strained (at best) and after just barely recovering from one of the darkest periods of pain that I have ever experienced…

So, I could use a boost… I need to get myself out of her house as soon as I can… I need to get started with a new life and move forward… I am struggling and could use some help…

Thanks

–Azti/Chuck Tellechea

PS: In closing, the following from Rumi is the most inspiring thing I have heard in a long time…

—o—
Run from what’s comfortable.
Forget safety.
Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious.

……I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad
—o—

–Rumi

these are tough times for some of us . I am boosting you Azti, take courage!

Reading your post is like looking in the mirror for me.
Get Allen Carrs “Stop Drinking” book.
Build a sturdy “Screen House” first. I use 3/4 inch PVC electrical conduit hoop structure. A second layer of hoops can be added later and covered with poly for extended growing.
Put on your CV that you don’t want to work for anyone that makes bad things, ie mine for uranium, package GMO foods, ect. ect. and make it very plain that contact from people making bad things is NOT Welcome.
Put LERN E-Cat Newfire cold fussion in your CV

Brent Mosley

I too used to work in highstress machine control programing, oil patch, nobody wants me now and I say GOOD, the last thing I want is to get up in the morning and spend my day with gommers.
The last while I have been buying motorbikes that people discard and fix them. Weird as it seems I’m doing exactly what I always wanted to do before alcohol slipped into my life at age 17.

Thank you all that have boosted and provided advice and encouragement. It has worked

I have reconciled with my Girlfriend Christina and we are working together towards a successful relationship moving forward. There are a number of things that I was guilty of neglecting, and I allowed my depression over the death of my previous professional, and life, ideals and goals to affect my responsibility in sustaining our relationship. I feel that I am coming out the other side of a dark and difficult period in my life.

I have not returned to my pattern of drinking every night as I had. Not that I won’t share drinks with friends again, share some wine, beer, or whiskey with friends on a given occasion… But I am going to endeavor to never again descend into a pattern of nightly drinking (dosing) myself in order to numb the unsatisfactory condition of my life at any given moment… That leads not only to a derailment in spiritual and emotional growth but in a descending spiral of physical disease…

I mowed the grass on Sunday and felt good about it (I had not mowed a lawn in 40 years, lol, having refused to do it ever again from the age of 17). I am going to plant a garden and get started with my goals towards self sufficiency in food (one step at a time).

In any case, thanks again… I am grateful (for everything)…

–Azti

Thank you Azti for these good news. Your feedback is well appreciated.