"I Was A Paid Internet Shill"

The original posting (deleted)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/……826545/pg1

[quote:z77mdrn3]I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later.
[/quote:z77mdrn3]

See:

http://dailymessenger.blogspot.com.br/2 … adowy.html

Thanks a lot for posting this link, Edu. I have he feeling that this guy is legitimate so maybe it’s a good idea for us to send him heart energy in case there are reprisals against him.

Ever since I got involved in forum work in 2000 it’s been obvious that the wart agencies are mandated to populate every public discussion with their own trolls and I used to wonder why none of them spill their guts so maybe this fellow is starting a trend of online defections. If that’s so, we can probably expect the warts to hastily send in ten liars for every truth teller but when we figure out that discernment is mainly an etheric sense of smell then their clever liars are less able to manipulate our minds and emotions.

I once read a convincing piece about how the Mossadomites have done this ever since Israel became a state and might be the past masters, though Mossadomy grew from Tavistock, of course, as did also the CIA/NSA’s many Monarch programs, all of which started after WWII. According to Greg Hallett’s sources, Tavistock has been in operation for almost five centuries. If so, then it was probably instrumental in taking over India and creating the City of London’s (the Venetians’) global empire, now known as the New World Order.

Even the National Education Association in the US, which is a more powerful lobby than the alleged State of Israel, has been using this technique to keep PTA meetings from being a source of embarrassment (accountability) for them. They ensure that whenever a parent asks a substantive question or makes a pertinent comment the ‘change agent’ in the group will shout that parent down and insult his/her character. It’s pretty effective in physical meetings but doesn’t work as well on the inernet

I’m no Jew hater and Israel (the City of London’s fist in the region) lags far behind the US and UK in terms of committing acts of terror and mass murder in the world. Yesterday, I bought a paraglider that was developed and is manufactured in Israel and it’s really good. The Jewish pppulation of that country have the potential to dramatically sweeten the world as soon as enough of them wake up from their masonic/Tavistock programming and stop being bullied by the banksers’ Mossadomites into terror. The Palestinians are among the nicest folks on the planet and Muslims are generally the most forgiving of people so peace isn’t such a challenge, there.

Theosophy was a a late-1800s byproduct of the parasitic conquest of India. I mention that from time to time to encourage people to throw off those mental and spiritual shackles and start seeing reality more effectively.

~Don