Insightful bumper sticker

Carol and I saw this one yesterday:

Religion is for people who are afraid to go to hell; Spirituality is for those who have been to hell

To me, that identifies the current paradigm shift pretty clearly. This is why I don’t feel offended by people who honestly assume that God is just an imaginary friend for grownups. The ones like that whom we know are obviously on a path of spiritual development, unlike most religionists. I think all the religions will drop their cynical -clergy baggage pretty soon, then we’ll see how wonderful religion really is.

A zapper customer in Ireland mentioned to me that his mom, who is a devout Catholic, has no trouble believing that Jesus turned bread into fish but has a hard time accepting that orgonite caused her begonia plants with orgonite under them grow twice as big as the ones without orgonite.

Our friend, Kulwant, in Santa Fe observed that many newagers she knows are much less inclined to accept rational arguments than pretty conjecture.

All that led me to realize that before my ego, career and personal life were obliterated in the crucible of ‘family court’ I probably wouldn’t have been much help to a forum effort like this one. I was a quirky loner, like some of the great gifters I know who are just a little too ‘out there’ for me to invite to post here. My first consideration is for our readers and the usable quality of the reports–too much ideology or self-promotion is a distraction in this case.

After I rejected the suicide option (too hard on one’s kids), James Hughes helped me reconstruct my ego with some competent energy work and training, then after a couple of firewalks and the ensuing fifteen-day hunger strike in the ‘family court’ jail I found Carol, who had also spent some quality time in the crucible and we inadvertently started this global, grassroot revolution in which anyone can excel.

Mark Twain said that the only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to be credible. I mentioned that because much of what we all do is so phenomenal that most people still won’t accept that it’s happening. We’re quickly moving along in this shift, though, and more and more people are starting to see the chemtrail remnants, also recognizing Sylphs. Carol says that the Sylphs are just the beginning of what we’ll be seeing before long, perhaps including our Lemurian friends and other Operators.

I mentioned to her, yesterday, ‘It won’t surprise me if we see a dolphin in one of the lakes and rivers we’ll be gifting this spring,’ and she said, ‘I’ve been having the same thought.’

I wonder if 2012 is the completion date for this transition from the vampirish rule of parasites to genuine global unity, freedom and prosperity, rather than some mystical, instant rescue event. Irrationalists want us to believe in the instant notions, like ‘the rapture’ and the corresponding newager variants. Maybe we’re all the best evidence that genuine paradigm shifts happen a lot more gradually but still dramatically and that they involve actual, intelligent effort by a relatively small number instead of numb, blissful passivity.

~Don